• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why do men prefer whores/sluts over a good girl with less experience?

I hereby summon the great and powerful @JohnBoy2000 for his opinion on this subject. The man teaches a masterclass on the art of seduction. He even has a formula that could help explain the OP’s question.
Indeed.

Sounds like she needs a little.....

Black Magic.

Thus,

Behold!!

01mWrj3.jpg

The magic words.

Bask in my wisdom.

Reap the rewards.

Thank me later.

Last edited:
Sounds like he prefers to abuse. Its not about the sex since he is getting plenty. He is addicted to the control and attention. That can be just as euphoric as drugs. Most men or women like this have low self-esteem so they get off on emotionally torturing others with passives aggressive, gas lighting, and cheating behavior. A typical narcissistic person may not change ever especially if they are a social path or even psychopathic. All mental illness is not on Ted Bundy level. The key is YOU! If someone is abusing you its time to leave and work on yourself. Why do you feel you deserve to be treated this way that allows you to stay? Its the old saying that you can't get walked on unless you lay down. Time to stand up. Fear will keep you there. Lack of funds, kids, shame of failed relationship are all things that keep people in horrible relationships. Set some boundaries. Counseling, open communication, rebuild trust. If YOU know he can't do these things successfully then be honest and leave but reality is YOU already know the answer. What are you waiting for a deal breaker? Does he need to bring you home gift wrapped HIV? If he does you probably will feel more worthless and obligated to stay. You can't fix him or control him. Fix yourself. His behavior should not determine your self worth.

Personally, I value romance very heavily over sex and really could not care less if the person had had 1000 sexual partners or was still a virgin. If they wanna fuck on the first date, cool. If they wanna get to know each other properly first, awesome. It's all good.

Yeah.

People just have different ways of expressing themselves.

Not all men are like this....but the ones who are I guess it's just an easier lay for them

with my experience with men, it's always come down to them always cheating on me with a female that everyone has slept with. my current husband seems to find himself chatting with females in our area that sleep with everyone. he is drawn to them for some odd reason. I try my best to please him sexually and would do anything he wanted. But even when I give him everything he wants in bed he still cheats and chats with females that fall under the definition of whore/slut. I've only been with a handful of people but only had sex and got down and surgery with one other man. I don't have wild stories or a crazy past. And he will on a daily basis bring up certain females and what they have done sexually (and its not with him, just what he hears) and how hot it is to him. I just feel like I'm not appreciated for being a respectable woman and him saying things on a daily basis makes me feel ddown on myself amd forcing me to compare myself to these woman. my insecurities are at an all time high amd just wonder why I'm not appreciated for being great respectable femalee?
ime, the "less adventurous" women, while for the most part feeling better around the penis, just dont have the odds in their favor for being as good in bed (in comparative numbers).

And because its guaranteed vuh-jay.

Lol i love your random phrases and stats. Relevant, true in a lot of cases. Not sure it can be applied to everyone though.

Do you ever find studies that contradict themselves?

It's well established that 98.32% of all internet statistics are made up on the spot. :D

I don't slut shame I slut praise. Everybody loves sluts c'mon now 😁

For real though I'm sorry about what's going on in your marriage. It sounds like you're well overdue for some kind of change and I hope you're able to do something about it.

Your making a physical thing emotional. To separate things. Penis like vaginas. Your partner likes to abuse. Two separate things. Stop letting people abuse you or they will keep doing it. This will allow you to move on to a healthy man, spot men who are not healthy, and not compare all men to your hopefully ex on the journey.

My input on this subject is maybe biased but i believe it comes down to respect and love. Without that it's always gonna be a fuck up.

Maybe im the last person to comment on this but "sex" as most call it is not something to be shared and thrown around like crumbs at a lake towards swans or ducks.

It's suppose to be something special and intimate just between 2 people and that is where it should stay. Maybe im to old skool or just living in denial that intimacy is nothing sacred anymore. but hey, thats just me
Love this.