• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Why do I vomit or feel dizzy and nauseous after snorting heroin?

Irina

Greenlighter
I feel fine with Tramadol. At 500 mg dose (too high of a dose actually) I never vomited or felt nauseous.
Why do I feel dizzy (to the point I can't stand on my feet) or nauseous or even vomit after snorting heroin?
I tried for about 5 times - 5 different stuffs.. and every time I feel so unplesantly dizzy, so that I don't even believe it can be heroin. It's brown.
Why does that happen?

This probably won't surprise you too much but those symptoms are typically a sign of doing too much at one time. Hell I am on pretty high daily dose of opiates and I can get like that from time to time. Back it up a bit and you should be fine. Good luck and please be safe!

Yeeeeeah... and then there’s the fact that tramadol isn’t even a true opiate and Heroin is, well, Heroin! Also anything could be in it as I know it’s not coming from a doctor but off the street; your dealer doesn’t know either. I know better than to think this is the place or that there is a point in trying to talk you out of doing it. I could tell you all the times I woke up in hospital filled with shame and terrified family after doing the same among I usually did; you never know how strong it is., how much I wish I could go back to age 18 and just start adulthood over as the problems that drove me to be willing to let someone inject me, the first time I’d ever even seen H or knew anyone who had began long before that needle w; itent in a few years later for the first time. So I will just say be careful. Try not to use alone. Know you can OD snorting too. I know what it is to want a feeling to go away bad enough that you’re willing to put creaking Heroin in a vein or nostril because it’s the only thing I’ve ever done that’s just BAM; immediate physical and And if you’re barfing you’re doing too much and ruining your own high. mental (false) peace When you’re ready to stop I hope there are options and I hope you are as careful as possible until then.

What the last poster said is really spot on I just want to add that there is a lot it fentanyl out there. Just because it is not white that doesn't mean it doesn't have fentanyl. Just cause it is brown it doesn't mean it's heroin, morphine, or even anything produced from opium.

Either you are doing to much or your tolerance is too low, either way you look at it you need to take less. The solution to your problem is fixed with time, after you use fopr a while staying at same dose you will not throw up anymore, or you can simply quit using, or lower your dose.
"Be safe, educate yourself before using any substance and always practice moderation" happy hunting.

Tramadol is a true opioid

Yeeeeeah... and then there’s the fact that tramadol isn’t even a true opiate and Heroin is, well, Heroin! Also anything could be in it as I know it’s not coming from a doctor but off the street; your dealer doesn’t know either. I know better than to think this is the place or that there is a point in trying to talk you out of doing it. I could tell you all the times I woke up in hospital filled with shame and terrified family after doing the same among I usually did; you never know how strong it is., how much I wish I could go back to age 18 and just start adulthood over as the problems that drove me to be willing to let someone inject me, the first time I’d ever even seen H or knew anyone who had began long before that needle w; itent in a few years later for the first time. So I will just say be careful. Try not to use alone. Know you can OD snorting too. I know what it is to want a feeling to go away bad enough that you’re willing to put creaking Heroin in a vein or nostril because it’s the only thing I’ve ever done that’s just BAM; immediate physical and And if you’re barfing you’re doing too much and ruining your own high. mental (false) peace When you’re ready to stop I hope there are options and I hope you are as careful as possible until then.

Tramadol is an Opiate(actually its an opioid and i mistyped on my mobile phone), it's just one that doesn't cross the BBB(Blood Brain Barrier) and it has poor absorption into the opiate/opioid [MU] receptors in your gut and CNS. In short it works for Pain relief but is shit for getting high.

EDIT: errors shown in red.

Last edited:
Like others have said it's normal for most people to have nausea on strong opiates like H. It could also possibly be your ROA, when some people snort drugs (even stuff besides H or other opiates) it makes them nauseous either because the drip (which is made up of mucus and excess powder( hitting the back of their throats triggers a gag reflex or they hate the taste so much it makes them nauseous. Theirs countless other reasons that could cause what you're experiencing so it's hard for us to know what the issue is for you. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. As others have said it's better to stop trying before you actually start to enjoy it and end up addicted.

Tramadol is an opioid not an opiate(derived from the poppy)

Yes i mistyped but honestly its not that big of a deal, i mean they literally are all from the same plant, opioids are still from the plant, just altered from a normally none effective alkaloid Thebaine.
Opiates, that include morphine, thebaine, codeine, papaverine, noscapine and oripavine extracted from Papaver Somniferum. Only difference between opioids and opiates are not much, Opioids are synthetic versions of opiates, usually derived from thebaine inside the poppy milk and altered to be more like codeine/morphine.

its pretty normal, especially with new users.
but it can also be sign of an OD, so you gotta be wise with opioids/opiates

also can we stop arguing over the definitons please.
tramadol is a weird synthetic, therefore an opioid.

now, either embrace the nausea or quit messing with this shit.
i would suggest the later.
hope you;re well.

Yeah, I've only ever done heroin a few times, but the last time it was with no tolerance and had been drinking most of the day(terrible idea, OD risk), I got super high off snorting it, decided to shoot it for the first time for some idiotic reason, basically overdosed but they were able to keep waking me up when my lips were turning blue. I puked for hours after I started coming down some. Anyway, the next day I could not walk right for shit. I wasn't dizzy, but my coordination was all fucked up, I could not walk straight.

I think I have tolerance to opioids as I've been using tram.
Yeah, everybody says I did too much. BUT I still felt less euphoria from all that I did (what made me nauseous) than from tram 400-500.
??? Strange..
Does that mean that:
Does snorted h gives less euphoria than eaten tram?

P.S. I felt euphoria recent time (but can't say it's better than tram... I'd say it was weaker)... other times I think dizziness stole my euphoria.. I didn't feel much of it.. Just felt shitty and couldn't stand on my feet because of dizziness. (I also feel nauseous on the bus, cars..may be it has something to do with that?)

I think I have tolerance to opioids as I've been using tram.
Yeah, everybody says I did too much. BUT I still felt less euphoria from all that I did (what made me nauseous) than from tram 400-500.
??? Strange..
Does that mean that:
Does snorted h gives less euphoria than eaten tram?

I think tramadol is more euphoric than many of the more widely abused opioids like oxy. Tramadol is a pretty dirty drug that also has SNRI activity, so you might be keen on tram's other MOAs beyond its opioid activity.

It sounds like you're overdosing on the heroin. It's probably difficult to enjoy it when you're taking way too much. I don't really understand why you keep taking heroin when you don't enjoy it. Best to not even start

I think tramadol is more euphoric than many of the more widely abused opioids like oxy. Tramadol is a pretty dirty drug that also has SNRI activity, so you might be keen on tram's other MOAs beyond its opioid activity.
Seriously? Do you think Tram is the most euphoric? And have you tried oxys and hydromorphone? I haven't. But do you think tram is more euphoric?
Because many say they don't feel tram at all, so I was thinking I'm the only one tram head.

Yeah, I was thinking abut SNRI too, because I' m low on serotonin, I was taking Zoloft (serotonin anti-depressant) for many years before I found Tram. It was long ago, now I don't use Zoloft... but I know that I have little serotonin.

What is MOAs?

I keep on trying h because I started noticing that Tram is ruining some of my organs. I want to find a better substitute. I thought h was more natural and thought it doesn't destroy organs as much as tram. Also, I was thinking h is stronger than tram..and I would like to have a stronger high. But still I don't know what to do. Once I had an anesthesia in the dentistry what I believe was medical pure fentanyl. It was stronger than tram.. But still tram is alike..in the euphoria, just weaker. And I still want to find that feeling that they gave me in the dentistry. But i didn't find it with h...(just found dizziness) and didn't find it when I bought what was called here "fentanyl" on the black market.

Last edited:
What is MOAs?

whoops ignore what i posted there i was confusing MOAs with MAOIs

I keep on trying h because I started noticing that Tram is ruining some of my organs. I want to find a better substitute. I thought h was more natural and thought it doesn't destroy organs as much as tram. Also, I was thinking h is stronger than tram..and I would like to have a stronger high. But still I don't know what to do. Once I had an anesthesia in the dentistry what I believe was medical pure fentanyl. It was stronger than tram.. But still tram is alike..in the euphoria, just weaker. And I still want to find that feeling that they gave me in the dentistry. But i didn't find it with h...(just found dizziness) and didn't find it when I bought what was called here "fentanyl" on the black market.

it all depends on the purity of this supposed 'heroin' you're getting
but yes, heroin is far, far stronger than tramdol but some people like trams more, its subjective to the individual
and are you really sure you know what you were anesthetized with? so many variables..

Last edited:
I feel fine with Tramadol. At 500 mg dose (too high of a dose actually) I never vomited or felt nauseous.
Why do I feel dizzy (to the point I can't stand on my feet) or nauseous or even vomit after snorting heroin?
I tried for about 5 times - 5 different stuffs.. and every time I feel so unplesantly dizzy, so that I don't even believe it can be heroin. It's brown.
Why does that happen?

You are doing to much: It doesn't matter if it's Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Morphine, Codeine, Dialectal-Morphine or if it's Snorted(nasal pathway), Smoked(inhaled), Shot(intravenous/IV), Plugged(up the BUTT) or taken orally(swallowed). Your body is telling you that you have to much of X=opiate inside your body at one time. Lower your dose and you will be fine, over time you will be able to take the amount you took now when your tolerance rises.

Why it causes you to vomit:
NSFW:
Heroin hits the MU-Opioid receptors, Kappa Receptors and 3/6 ether's in your brain, gut and Central Nervous System. If your body releases X amount of Dopamine for rush, Y amount of Endorphines/Seritonin for sedation and euphoria, there is a max that is released and a certain point depending on your own tolerance level to the specific opioid/opiate/opioid like substance. Then past that point the body can do nothing with the rest, so it goes in Defense/Dump mode, #vomit

Warning: Read, Not Safe For Work, Safety info inside:
NSFW:
EDIT: Be safe, use moderation, educate yourself before trying anything you read on forums or online in general, This education should involve, First hand experience from several users, Medical information provided by several double blind studies and experience reports from those who observed and experienced.

Do not Shoot heroin if you have not before! Same dose you smoke assuming its all the same stuff from same source is 3 times more potent IV than it is Snorted!!! if you for some reason want to shoot it after reading my post or anyone elses, Please make sure you have a spotter with you(someone who can watch you who is coherent and responsible, and not high) make sure you test how strong it is, Less Is More with heroin, especially with injection ROA! can't stress this enough, try the smallest amount possible: 3 grams of hypothetical strength TAR version XY via Snorted is the same dose and strength as 1 point of TAR version XY via Injected ROA.
1 point = 1/10 a gram and that means your dose of snorted hypothetical strength TAR version XY = 1/30 Injected of your 3 Grams Snorted.

A Good rule of thumb with injecting heroin is to use the smallest amount possible and work up from there:
try 1 point or 1/10th of a gram diluted in 80units of sterile water aka 80% of a 1ML syringe and try 1/4th of that which is 20units.

Use Micron Filters:

Micron Filters:
remove Particulate Materials
NSFW:
NSFW:
Micron filters remove Particulate Materials out of solution you are about to shoot up, Cottons and Q-Tips only remove 60% of Particulate Materials at best!
Micron filters remove 95-98%! translation it gets alot of shit out you don't want in your veins if you want to keep living long.
You may have survived many years doing shit the wrong way, but all it takes is that next mistake and bam, Disease, Virus, AID's, Death, Hep-C. It's your Choice, but I recommend not shooting at all and beyond that Shooting Safely sterilize equipment with 91% isopropyl alcoho
NSFW:
NSFW:
l.

the use of a micron filter is necessary to remove unwanted inactive ingredients. Some inactive ingredients like talc (for example, which is present in Ritalin and OxyContin, among many other pills) are best kept out of IV solutions, due to the fact that it ends up in swim's lung eventually. - Captain Heroin

Black Tar H which i know to be "Brown". My rant about Brown in below NSFW.

NSFW:
Which it's called in North-West region of United states like Seattle, WA "Brown-town"/"Needle-town" and Spokane, WA it's called Brown, Gunpowder(off-white powder version), Asian Blond. Tar, and ECT.

BA(bio-availability) Reason why users of heroin usually do not Snort/Hotrail Brown, Gunpowder, CW, H4, H3, and Brown Sugar heroin + Vinegar:
NSFW:
I've never herd of someone Snorting "Black Tar Heroin/Brown Tar Heroin" before, besides depending on tolerance you would need 3 grams at X=Tolerance Level Insulflating Tar as supposed to 1/10th of a gram or 1/30th of 3 grams to get the same Euphoria with same X=Tolerance.

Last edited: