• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Why do benzos have no recreational value to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreel24

Greenlighter
I've​ tried a few different benzos and I find that I never get any recreational value out of them. I'm tried Klonopin several times and I have a prescription for 60 2mg Xanax every month. I've literally worked night shift in a warehouse and taken 8mg and not a damn thing. At the very most, I'm not quite as easily stressed out. I also see people talking about being fucked up on them and blacking out, but it just doesn't happen for me. They're not even fucking generic. These are name brand. I also have no withdrawals whatsoever. What the hell man?

because you're lucky man, benzo addiction is lonely and boring and the withdrawals are hell.
use them as they should be used -as medicine.

Yep count yourself lucky. I'm kinda in the same boat as I don't find any recreational value in benzos and much prefer z-drugs. In the worst case, benzo WD can be lethal, so they should really be one of the last drugs that anyone tries to abuse.

Benzos are chill pills for me. No real high but take the edge of. No euphoria. And yes as others said addictive if you get a taste for them. Recreational benzo use to me requires some weed (I actually don't enjoy a single drug on the planet without weed) or opiates or uppers or something, it combines well with all of these, although the opiate combination rather frequently kills people. You could probably look up celebrities alone and see a lot of deaths from opiates benzos last couple years.

^That's a good way of describing it, there's not much of a high, so much as it's a kind of nuanced relaxation.

I always had this idea that because I abused alcohol, it ruined the receptors. But that's complete speculation on my part, as I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I've​ tried a few different benzos and I find that I never get any recreational value out of them. I'm tried Klonopin several times and I have a prescription for 60 2mg Xanax every month. I've literally worked night shift in a warehouse and taken 8mg and not a damn thing. At the very most, I'm not quite as easily stressed out. I also see people talking about being fucked up on them and blacking out, but it just doesn't happen for me. They're not even fucking generic. These are name brand. I also have no withdrawals whatsoever. What the hell man?

If you don't suffer from anxiety benzos might not do much for you, but you still can get dependend on them if you take 'em for a prolonged time.
And benzos tend to make you fucked up even though you feel pretty much sober

Anyway, not really suited for OD
Closed
PM me if you want me to reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.