• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why discretion pays

If you went to a police station and said that your friend told you they'd given someone speed recently, wouldn't they just laugh at you anyway?

She would of done drugs heaps more then she was saying like Doooofus said, "Quarter of a pill...Bull-fucking shit!"

Mercedes Corby 'stained by own words'
By Adam Bennett
May 26, 2008 12:12pm

A STRING of letters written by Mercedes Corby in which she repeatedly outlines her drug use discredits her as a witness, the New South Wales Supreme Court has been told.

Mercedes Corby is suing Channel 7 for defamation, saying she was falsely portrayed as a drug smuggler and dealer in interviews with her former friend Jodie Power, which were aired in February last year.

Tom Hughes QC, for Seven, today began his closing address to the jury, dismissing Ms Corby's credibility as a witness.

Mr Hughes told the jury letters Ms Corby wrote to Ms Power while she was working in Japan in 1993 and 1994 "nailed the lie" that she was an infrequent drug user.

In one letter before the court, she wrote: "Japan has the best mull, I only need two or three puffs of a joint and I am wasted".

In another letter, she refers to putting on weight and writes: "I think when I get home I might go on a speed diet".

In evidence, Ms Corby said she had probably only smoked half a joint while working in Japan, and had exaggerated her claims to show off to Ms Power.

"(Ms Corby said) her total consumption during the period when she was in Japan was no more than half a joint," Mr Hughes said.

"Can you possibly believe that after these enthusiastic statements about her enjoyment of marijuana and the quality of the product? (The letters) leave an indelible stain on the plaintiff's credibility as a witness.

"They make it clear that she lied by limiting her total consumption of marijuana in Japan to half a joint."

Mercedes Corby's sister Schapelle Corby is serving 20 years in a Bali prison after being convicted of smuggling 4.1kg of cannabis into Indonesia inside a bodyboard bag in 2004.

The hearing continues before Justice Carolyn Simpson.

News.com.au

didn't Jodie Power fail the first lie detector test as well?

and B. how the fuck did corby get away with it with just a settlement out of court?

Why discretion still pays...

Timely bump and thread recycle win!

0,,6639836,00.jpg

Facebook files fom Clare Werbeloff site. Pic. Facebook

This was on News.com.au's gallery of images ripped from Clare's Facebook.

If her loud mouth fat bitch mother wasn't yelling and she pleaded guilty she'd be out by now!

I can't believe she actually made up something so stupidly serious like that and didn't even bother saying something like, "Oh no I'm only joking to get a laugh and see peoples reactions." Or something like that.... She sure is learning now though from all the publicity she is receiving, not sure whether it's a positive or a negative thing though :\. Oh wait what am I saying; it should be, 'all publicity is good publicity the only bad publicity is none.' Although I don't think too many places would want to employ her after publicly knowing she talks shit lol.

She has got some chk chk boom t-shirts out of it though and some other little bits and pieces with her head and that slogan on it, I guess that's something to show the kiddies and or grandchildren, "Oh look here kids, a company had these made when I publicly lied about a shooting on national TV... I was sooo cool for doing that that I was instantly known across Australia in a couple of days!"=D

Also I'm not to sure whether those mushrooms are safe to ingest or not, they look bad to me but I'm not familiar with southern states mushrooms..

LOL

that has to be the biggest waste of time ever heard before a court.

penis pipe all the way!!!! =D =D =D

I think she was funny as, I would of done the same, fuck with the media. Have before and its hilarious.

Haha i thought she was an absolute knob when i first heard it, but it's got funnier with time lol don;t think she was expecting so much attention tho!

Timely bump and thread recycle win!

0,,6639836,00.jpg

Facebook files fom Clare Werbeloff site. Pic. Facebook

This was on News.com.au's gallery of images ripped from Clare's Facebook.

I'm in love with Clare Werbeloff <3