• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

why didnt i die?

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I stopped taking one of my quetiapines well cut it down and i think it sent me into depression.
I had a few beers with a friend i was all good till i got home al alone, then i thought of all my mental and physical health issues.
I miss my best fried he died at 19.
anyway I thought fuk it im doing it im done beer sends me horrible
50mg hydroxyzine
15units alcohol possibly 20
1500mg pregabalin
40mg diazepam and 20mg temazepa 10mg mogadon
130mg oxycodone ir and 30,mg morphine
and i injeted half a bag ofheroin and smoked one rock of crack which i hate but wanted it to help me die.
I did feel horrible nex day i only needed one pregab at night and needed less oxyaswell, i slept 16hours.
Not doing it again but im tolerant but not to that much in one go especcially heroin i have at most once every 3 month.

I have fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder,borfderline personality

Honestly there's no exact set limit of a cocktail of substances (aside from Fent, Strychnine type stuff I suppose) that is guaranteed to kill you. The human body is a miraculous organism and can be amazingly resilient sometimes.

The problem that people often don't think about is aspirating vomit, hypo-ventilating, becoming acidotic & hypoxic to the point of serious brain injury, but not a peaceful death some imagine. Needing to have someone feed, bathe and wipe your backside is usually worse than whatever reason led the person to attempt suicide on a whim in the first place.

I'm truly glad you're still with us Hez but I can't give you an exact reason as to why you fared as well as you did, aside from maybe tolerance. Any answers aimed at that question are pure speculation anyways.

I'm going to move this to TDS as it might be best to discuss why you made this attempt instead of asking why it didn't "work".

Again, I'm really glad you're still with us Hez ?

OD--> TDS

I do think from past overdoses i have got some brain damage especially friom snorting mephedrone and mdma in the past.
Also had few concussions .
Im glad im here too kinda, i did notie it was cos i stopped taking 250mg seroquel to 225 and had been binging on diazepam which do make me depressed.

Stay with us Hez!
Something great may be waiting round the corner and you just dont know yet.
I know sounds maybe corny but you just got
this Life,dont give it up.
I am in a desperate Situation too.
Hang on!!

I stopped taking one of my quetiapines well cut it down and i think it sent me into depression.
I had a few beers with a friend i was all good till i got home al alone, then i thought of all my mental and physical health issues.
I miss my best fried he died at 19.
anyway I thought fuk it im doing it im done beer sends me horrible
50mg hydroxyzine
15units alcohol possibly 20
1500mg pregabalin
40mg diazepam and 20mg temazepa 10mg mogadon
130mg oxycodone ir and 30,mg morphine
and i injeted half a bag ofheroin and smoked one rock of crack which i hate but wanted it to help me die.
I did feel horrible nex day i only needed one pregab at night and needed less oxyaswell, i slept 16hours.
Not doing it again but im tolerant but not to that much in one go especcially heroin i have at most once every 3 month.

I have fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder,borfderline personality
I'm just thanking God you are alive. I am sitting here with my mouth open at the amounts of your cocktail.. It had to be devine interference.. Just had to be.. Please stay with us. I do get your feelings though.. I've had the depression and anxiety and no will to keep doing this crap again and again and again.. But we are here to keep each other here and encourage our happiness or try... Hugs to you.

Last edited:
The dosages you did sound intense and might have been fatal to some people but to someone in their prime and otherwise healthy, you probably would live through that.

You should want to live man. I just lost my best friend of five years, he was 40 years old. It hurts, I know. I get immense waves of sadness and shit from it. But I think your friend would want you to be happy and try making a good life for yourself.