• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Why did my TV that I havnt used in 6 years turn on by its self after I started yelling in the living room?

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I was at my dad's house today, (my dad only uses the TV in his room) and I was in the living room and was pretty pist off and was talking to my self venting my anger and said loudly I want to kill that fucking bitch, and suddenly the TV in the living room turned on by its self. It's a TV we bought in 2008 . It's big flat screen but back part of the TV is not flat had a big bulge I don't know the company of the TV maker but I find it fishy that it did that. It hasn't been turned on in 6 years No one uses it. When it turned on it was static .
We lost the remote to the TV so I know it wasn't someone pressing any buttons and I was the only one in the house at that time.
Has this ever happened to anyone ?.

That’s crazy.
I don’t really believe in this stuff but I did have a strange experience once many years ago that left me with a grain of doubt I’ve never let go of.

A friend passed away age 20.
It affected our close knit friendship circle quite heavily, leaving some of the guys suicidal.

Late one night myself and two other girls from our group were sleeping when the phone started to ring.
The house was pitch dark (I’m afraid of the dark lol) and just couldn’t be bothered getting out of bed to take the call so was ignoring it.
It rang and rang, disconnected and rang again.

Then the light in the next room turned on.
I thought the phone had disturbed my guests so I got up and took the call leaving the light on.

It was one of the guys and he had a box of pills, was considering an OD and wanted me to talk him out of it.
We spoke for over 3 hours, during which time he recalls me saying ‘oh the girls just switched off their light, it’s dark in here now give me a moment to turn on a light’
Everyone knows I’m afraid of the dark so this wasn’t unusual lol

We carried on our convo and eventually he went off to sleep and I back to bed

In the morning I apologised to my guests for disturbing them and explained it was our other friend and the circumstance.

The girls looked at me blankly
They hadn’t heard the phone, had not switched on the light, or switched it off again and hadn’t woken at all during the night.

I KNOW I wouldn’t ever have gotten out of bed without turning on a light, Just wouldn’t happen. I’m literally terrified of the dark 😂

But that light saved my mates life that night 💁

That’s crazy.
I don’t really believe in this stuff but I did have a strange experience once many years ago that left me with a grain of doubt I’ve never let go of.

A friend passed away age 20.
It affected our close knit friendship circle quite heavily, leaving some of the guys suicidal.

Late one night myself and two other girls from our group were sleeping when the phone started to ring.
The house was pitch dark (I’m afraid of the dark lol) and just couldn’t be bothered getting out of bed to take the call so was ignoring it.
It rang and rang, disconnected and rang again.

Then the light in the next room turned on.
I thought the phone had disturbed my guests so I got up and took the call leaving the light on.

It was one of the guys and he had a box of pills, was considering an OD and wanted me to talk him out of it.
We spoke for over 3 hours, during which time he recalls me saying ‘oh the girls just switched off their light, it’s dark in here now give me a moment to turn on a light’
Everyone knows I’m afraid of the dark so this wasn’t unusual lol

We carried on our convo and eventually he went off to sleep and I back to bed

In the morning I apologised to my guests for disturbing them and explained it was our other friend and the circumstance.

The girls looked at me blankly
They hadn’t heard the phone, had not switched on the light, or switched it off again and hadn’t woken at all during the night.

I KNOW I wouldn’t ever have gotten out of bed without turning on a light, Just wouldn’t happen. I’m literally terrified of the dark 😂

But that light saved my mates life that night 💁
What you said gave me chills wow maybe it was a Devine sign from God?.

That sounds pretty creepy . I only get afraid of the dark when I'm high off pot.
The TV thing didn't scare me just made me think I was being spied on.
But 5 years ago I had a scary experience I wasn't on any hard drugs then just smoked pot I had went to sleep late at night around 1:00 a.m. and didn't fully wake up until 12:00 P.M. and I remember I was in my room sleeping and was in the stages of barely waking up and started hearing my mom's voice loudly saying open up the door while simultaneously heard banging on the living room door ( my mom past away when I was 12 I'm now this happened when I was 23)
I felt scared but apart of me kind of felt happy like I was going to see my mom again but I was still laying down on the bed still stuck in this weird sedated phase of being half asleep and half awake. This phase lasted for about 2 hours for some reason.
Then I again heard something when I was in this half awake half asleep phase , I heard the living room door open so I woke up but was still very sleepy and my eyes had slightly blurry vision because I was very tired for some reason , I stood up my bed looked out the window to glance at the living room door and seen my Aunt and Uncle removing funiture from my house going out the living room door and they suddenly disappeared into the air so I knew I was hullicinating, but the scary thing is months later my uncle came to pick up funiture from the house , so I basically seen the future ahead of time !.
That illusion had become real !. Very creepy.

Isolation. The never-ending plague.
I enjoy isolation but when I'm around my cousins and family I become suicidal because I realize all the things I had going for me in my early 20s is all gone so now I'm left with nothing but envy.

Have you ever saw ''Blackcoat Daughter's''? Guess no. It's a horror film directed by Oz Perkins, I don't wanna spoil it but the film main idea's loneliness. Then there's Silent Hill, what these two share? Loneliness. In SH loneliness it's being represented by a place, a place in your head, and how you create that specific environment and in BD to be so lonely you ask for demonic possession but in the end even Lucifer himself leaves you, flight of fantasies. You need to disconnect and reconnect with yourself, you got to a boiling point.

Loneliness it's scary, there's 3 type of loneliness : Loneliness, where you don't have human connection////-- being alone, this is something we all share, we all need some time alone to recharge, and then there's social isolation where you know people, you have at least 1 or maybe more friends, just a little TIP ( If you're friend with everybody, you are your own enemy ) so social isolation it's very common among world population. Do you have a pet? If so, pets are very useful in making your place more comfortable. Making you feel less alone. Don't be shy or afraid, be brave.

This is also linked to social media use, we already know that social media's toxic but there's millions, even now when we speak, active, talking to strangers they will and never met, creating this fantasy image of themselves just because they're lonely, this is how much loneliness in this world is. Breaks my heart to see us as a civilzation feiling so bad. I suggest you start working on yourself, I don't wanna seem aggresive but you spammed almost the whole forum with your ''Supernatural'' events. Respect yourself and do something out of ur life. Fight for what you wanted yesterday. There's no afterlife, only this one. And if you don't appreciate this, someone else will, just look at the sky see all those planets all those weird things. How lucky we are to be alive and almost no one give's a fuck about this?

Also this is linked to heavy drug usage, that's why there's a fairly world population living in this loop. Drugs can dim their pain, suffering because they are too afraid to live sober, to actually spend those drug $$$ on life worth things like > Going to a festival, see a new place, travel, new experiences, so on. Don't fall.

Social media is something that really messes with my head. Its so demoralising making a post that never seems to get noticed but its for that very reason I will provide a comment or like or whatever in particular to those friends whose posts appear not to be noticed.

On the other hand social media provides a means of communication and a level of human contact.

I enjoy isolation but when I'm around my cousins and family I become suicidal because I realize all the things I had going for me in my early 20s is all gone so now I'm left with nothing but envy.
Hiya mate, just wondering how old you are and what you feel was going for you but is now all gone? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Keep smiling.

If it got up and started floating in the middle of the night,,, it was probably va racist joke