• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why did I go into psychosis so early with these pills?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I got four of these green punisher skulls, gave them a quick check on pillreport and was told they'd contain 250-300mg of MDxx, but from experience I'd say that mine were probably a regular amphetamine mixed with a psychedelic amphetamine, like an NBOMe or something, which is why I'm not posting this in the MDMA forum.

The reason I thought it was probably just a laced meth bomb is because the peak (which felt quite off compared to previous experiences) lasted about an hour, after which the gurn would fade away into a mild amphetamine buzz with a bit of afterglow. I don't think I would have been able to notice if it weren't for my tolerance to amphetamines being so high. Also, when I sniffed one of the pills I got a nosebleed, which has never happened before, so I assumed it was probably meth just because I hear meth is absolutely excruciating to snort.

Anyway, because the peak was so short, I was taking another pill every hour. I think whatever other drug was in there was just very short acting and after it wore off I was left with an underwhelming amphetamine high. I took all four in three hours (another reason I don't think this was MDMA), but after the second redose I started getting my usual psychosis symptoms: spiders coming down from the ceiling, bugs on the walls, etc, as well as some psychedelic visuals.

Does this mean I'm taking too many amphetamines, or could it just be a combination of two drugs in the pill making me go mental? I think I went through 500mg of dexamphetamine in 11 days, which isn't quite a binge, but made me go mental regardless, and I feel like psychotic relapses exist, I think. It's not sleep deprevation or malnutrition, not this time anyway. If I am taking too much speed, how long should I wait before doing more? I might be able to last until Christmas, but I'm not promising anything and in all honesty there's no way I'm lasting till Christmas, if I just did mandy and pills I could do it though.

Any help appreciated as always xx

Last edited:
You saw spiders coming from the ceiling and continued to take more pills?

Maybe the peak seemed short because of tolerance (not just from receptor downregulation, but also the persistent "losing-the-magic" people report when they've done too many psychs or empathogens)?

And 300 mg per pill is a shitload of MDMA. At ultra-high doses (~500 mg or more), MDMA basically becomes a deliriant (presumably due to a combination of excessive serotonin release, and the buildup of the psychedelic metabolite MDA), so symptoms of psychosis are to be expected, particularly in those who have suffered from it in the past.

I also don't think a nosebleed is an indicator that they're not MDMA - that also has a lot to do with the quality of the synth and, perhaps more importantly, cumulative damage from sniffing too much material over time. I don't think sniffing several hundred mg of MDMA (coupled with the binders in the pill that's probably half a gram of powder) is ever going to be easy on your nose.

I don’t think anyone’s ever gotten through to me on this site faster than you Hodor, thank you xx some wise words