• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

why can't my friend peak

[begin rant]
I have actually become one of these 'hard to please" people over the course of the last year.
I attribute this to the rapid decline in quality of goods that are available in my city, not the setting i'm in.
When i first started little over 3 yrs ago, a 1/4 would last me 7-8 hrs a night. As tolerances increased this turned into halves then wholes and now triples+.
I decided at the beginning of last year i would have a break. So went 4 months without anything. Saved my money and bought only the best of the best for my welcome back night.
The night finally arrives and 2 doubles and 3 hours later - NOTHING.
I find it hard to believe that just the 'setting', would cause your friends problem.
The problem is the dealers are getting rich of us, by supplying us heavily diluted panadols.
I had a chemist friend test a so-called "excellent" bickie this year and it was found to contain 20mg MDMA, thats a far cry from the 125mg we were getting 4yrs ago.
I have no explanation as to why your friend is not getting 'off' but i can empathise with him. I for one certainly cant afford 3-4pille / drop
to getonly a slight affect.
And before you say it - no i'm not hardcore. I rarely drop once every 3-4 month intervals. I cant justify paying these wanker dealers for utter crap.

[end rant]

ta,

bitter and twisted.

I think we are looking in the wrong area here. The guy has disupted sleep patterns - that can mean he doesn't have much seratonin in his head to start with.

I have a friend with the same problem (she has seen a doctor about it and is taking medication because of it) and she doesn't get a thing from taking any pills...

Get him to see a doctor - figure out if he has low seratonin levels...

oh dear Gobsmacked.
sounds to me like you have shit contacts.

they arent all out to rip you off you know.
but good that ur not accepting crap, cos if its bought, then it will be made. its a consumers market.

on topic:

i think ur friends thinking about it too much. i tend to keep my control, but i'm gettin used to letting go.