⫸STICKY⫷ "Why Can't I Post in Blogs?" Megathread

I am a bluelighter, but I keep getting error message when I try and post a blog. Is it the system or am I doing something wrong?

We've done some server work lately with our host improving our firewalls against attacks...and we think it's borking some of the site functionality. We're trying to resolve them, but are helped best by people like yourself sharing when there is an issue and what details you can share (where on the site, what command, etc). This is one we're somewhat aware of, but still trying to root cause and fix. It's not you, it's us.

Well, I don't know what you did but it's fixed now, and I've started my blog now, thanks. :)
eta, I normally use firefox, but also tried in chrome, so figured it wasn't a browser issue.

If you have any issues related to Blogs, you can contact @Mel22

I think it's was more accessible before the upgrade, Blogs would be below your username.

thank you BLF for working on issues. although I haven't really noticed any. thank you, respectfully ?.!

I do have one little irrelevant question that I should not obsess on but I do.
Are alot of the emoti's non compatible with other types of app. format ?
some emoti's are changed to a different symbol on a desktop screen. And I am on line from wifi.
And I think I will go with the destination of going below the 5G radar.
And an exponential of annoying redirect routers.

thank you for your efforts for trying to root cause and fix.

Are alot of the emoti's non compatible with other types of app. format ?
some emoti's are changed to a different symbol on a desktop screen. And I am on line from wifi.

Can you show some so we can know what to troubleshoot?

Tbh, there should be no difference between wifi and landline, mobile or desktop. It's all reading the same site software and available emoji set per our software (note, phones have their own separate set of emoji for texting).

LOL, you would think ! 🤕
Thank you so much for your information
and helping to move forward with my comprehension as knowledge. ☺🍒

^^^ My keyboard icon does appear to not be the same as these <3 .

but that was just a bit, pretty much that is it. 💙.
however here is an emoti from the BL "menu" shall we call it. 💙

Blue Rose's petals have been crushed along the way
Oh, Blue Rose is just growing bluer everyday

💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸