Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why can't i peak?

Rimmion

Bluelighter
Hey people,

I have a problem that someone might be able to help me with.
For the first time i decided to take a pill but it didn't work, It was a yo samite sam (sydney). It did completely nothing to me, except give me a headache for about an hour!

I thought it was a dud so i got a cc, from a diferent person, An dit also did nothing! I'm now really pissed off!:X

What do I do now?
Can anyone help me with this problem?
I don't want to waste any more money!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please.

this has happened 2 a friend of mine-you would think after the 2nd or 3rd time the pill would do something-but it didnt.
i would like to know aswell...........8(

Hi Rimmion and welcome to Bluelight. If nothing else, it may indicate you have a super efficient metabolism. If you have no problems with digestion or any medication assimilation difficulties, then it would appear your healthy liver is processing most of the MDMA before it reaches your brain.

You may wish to pursue the somewhat controversial alternatives. Techniques such as plugging, injecting and to some degree insufflating (snorting) bypass much of the first pass metabolism in the liver. All these methods carry individual risks and possible complications. Also not without risk is the practice of altering your absorption rate via altering stomach pH prior to consuming MDMA. All these topics can be found using the search engine.

Nothing!
All i was taking is xtc!
I didn't even have anything to drink!
I even had an empty stomache on both occations!

Whats going on?8o

Thanks phase_dancer,

But I'm a bit of a chubber (at 130kg) and i would believe i have a rather slow metabalism?

I don't know, Maybe I should take maybe two at a time??

Well first of all I will state the obvious, Are you taking any anti-depressant medication(SSRI's) ? If so this can and will stop you from feeling the uplifting effects MDMA produces.

Other things which could effect your personal effects are; Set and setting, your current emotional status(relationships,family, friends etc) and the contents of the pills you took.

Appart from that i'm not too sure maybe another bluelighter can shed some more light :D

It might just be a simple case of natural tolerance (body weight perhaps), meaning you'll need to take (and pay :\) more to get off on MDMA. Don't make any stupid mistakes when increasing doses - if 1 doesn't work, go for 1 & 1/4... If that's not enough, 1 & 1/2... You get the idea. Just play it safe :)

Really try snorting, i cant belive phase dancer listed plugging and injecting BEFORE snorting....

injecting an E is stupid.... maybe pure MDMA would be a different story.

i dont think the quality of the biccies matter here, both are really good.

try crushing it up, make 4 lines, roll a note and go for it.

Thanks guys,
I'll give it another go on the week end!
Ayways thanks again!:D

Mate, when u say u took two pills.........was it at totally diiferent times or if on the same night.......how far apart???

Personally I was also never able to get anything from a single pill........lol.......I did what u did and came in here and got plenty of advice much as u have and decided to up the dose a bit..........I tried 1.5 and got a bit and since then I have found that I need two.........cant explain why......thats just the way I am.

I have noticed a certain ammount of correlation between weight and ammount needed..........so not being rude but that might help u bro.

While the two pills you have suggested are both rating highly on pill reports atm.....it should also be noted that there are also some bunk ones already........make sure u check out pill reports to ID ur pill.........there are some good pics of both the ones ur talkin about so u can see if urs matched them or not.

Dont expect anything for at l;east an hour.........I would suggest u go for a walk with a good friend after about 45mins and just start talkin and get into the convo cos that will get ur mind off it and it can go about doin its job.........plus the exercise will help immensely to bring it on IMO.

Cheers.

Did you take these pills with any one else? Did they get noticeable high why you remained normal?

You might be getting dud gear, especially if you are new to the scene and don't know many trustworthy people.

drink water, and smoke a cone 20 minutes after dropping

i dont start peaking till i have a cone...........

also i prefer a few bourbons before hittin the water.

If you're concentrating on the desired effects that you think you'll feel etc. You will/can kill the high.
At a massive psy-party in september me and mates were all on yellow 3's (yummy) and totally fucked royally. Our mate who was having his first go just sat there doing nothing. We all felt so bad for him :(. 2 hours later or so, a friend gave him a little flyer to read (got his sub-concieous mind off it) and he blew up like a balloon :D it was great.
Try not to think about it, that could also be playing a role.

if your looking for instant fun in a pill, mdma may not be for you.. i find it really boring unless i'm in a situation that woulda been fun anyway

erba said

i cant belive phase dancer listed plugging and injecting BEFORE snorting....

I never implied any of the above methods were safe.

Techniques such as plugging, injecting and to some degree insufflating (snorting) bypass much of the first pass metabolism in the liver. All these methods carry individual risks and possible complications.

The context was in relation to bypassing first pass metabolism, and in that regard, both plugging and injecting are more efficient than snorting.

Erba, Pls don't suggest something that could potentially harm a person, telling someone to injest more/different drugs is not in the interes on h/m. I'm sure this may work for you but everyone is different and has different tollerances to different things such as THC.

Sorry but just didn't wanna see Rimmon go out and dump 2 pills then smoke a few cones and end up in the ER.

Ever since i very first took a pill, Ive worked out that it never seems to hit me as hard as it does to many people around me.

Its not like I have a tollerence or anything, it just takes me heaps to get smashed.

Its not just ecstasy that i appear to be "immune" to (hence the nik name), but this also includes, meth, weed and coke. All that shit DOES work on me, but for some annoying reason I need to have heaps more than everyone else does just to actually feel something.

Grrrr... although I am a cadbury when it comes to alcahol!!!!

A similar thing has happened to my friend.
His first pill was a volkswagon. He didnt feel a thing while i was squirming around on the floor.
We then tried again with some pills which were said to be good from a friend but they didnt work on either of us.
A pill has never failed to work on me before. I'd just like to know is there anything that shouldnt be done before injestion which would somehow cause the pill to be inactive? Because im sure these pills were not bunk.