• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why can't I feel anything from prostate/anally?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I've tried many times over the last few years using my fingers, toys, vibrators etc and I just don't feel any sort of pleasure at all. Sometimes it does make me a bit more turned on but not much and I just...I dunno I can't get anything to "work" up there and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.
Any advise/technique?

If you don't like it you don't like it. It has to do with peripheral/central nerve growth parallels from what I gather. *shrugs*

If you don't like it you don't like it. It has to do with peripheral/central nerve growth parallels from what I gather. *shrugs*

I don't think it's that I don't like it because it's never been a negative experience either. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
I really wanna experience this and it's really frustrating. I mean I HAVE a prostate but I'm obviously missing it or not stimulating it the right way or something.

^ Yeah, some Adderall should make you feel something.

Something interesting I've learned is that after an intense orgasm from anal, a person can completely lose their hearing for a few minutes. A woman called into Howard Stern's show and said she experienced that.
I had great anal sex one time in the past and that's only because I was completely relaxed on an RC benzo. I didn't have an orgasm from it though.

Maybe someone else with experience on how to stimulate the prostate can help you.

Do some research on the intranets. I love the DuckDuckGo search engine. It's completely private. Google tracks everything.

Hey, what you are experiencing is completely normal. A lifetime of only using your rectum for defecating has desensitized you to the nerves down there. You need to teach yourself how to recognize stimulation, that is, awaken or rewire the nerves down there. Many men practicing prostate stimulation need months or even years to learn how it works. I highly recommend reading this:

As well as browsing the aneros forum

If you are truly interested in discovering the summum of the biological male erotic experience, I recommend reading a lot on the forum, and buying a hands free non vibrating device. They work wonders.

I'm pretty sure CE as a gay man has done a lot more with his rectum than defecate.
I'm straight but have experimented both with partners and alone a little bit and have never has these enlightening experiences that some people talk about.
Meh, I don't think I'll actively pursue anything further but I'm open if someone was to really know what she was doing!

I'm pretty sure CE as a gay man has done a lot more with his rectum than defecate.
I'm straight but have experimented both with partners and alone a little bit and have never has these enlightening experiences that some people talk about.
Meh, I don't think I'll actively pursue anything further but I'm open if someone was to really know what she was doing!
sober its only good if i'm masturbating while the anal activity is going on otherwise it hurts/feels like u need a poo

however on mdma its mind blowingly good and the bumhole relaxes loads. something about huge serotonin cos i had the same on 4 fluoroamphetamine

Thanks for the response!

First off, gay or straight, it doesn’t change the fact that for the first ~15-25 years of one’s life, our rectums are a one way street. By the time we start experimenting with anal play, our brains have long tuned out the subtleties of rectal stimulation. Also, being gay doesn’t mean that one partakes in anal sex, just as being straight doesn’t mean that one doesn’t. Many gay men prefer topping, some prefer no anal sex. And many straight men enjoy anal penetration.

But all this is a moot point. One can have years of anal sex or penetrate oneself with all sorts of oblong objects, but none of this guarantees achieving the coveted prostate orgasm. It takes a certain type of stimulation, coupled with a certain type of arousal and a certain type of muscle tension to get there. It just so happens that the most propitious type of stimulation is with a relatively small non-vibrating toy, that one only manipulates with the pelvic basin muscles while avoiding touching the penis, and the best way of learning how to build arousal is all alone (at least at the beginning). So all this to say that, a man who has spent the better part of his life having anal sex with penises and dildos much bigger than the diminutive prostate stimulators—sex during which there is constant thrusting and probable simultaneous penile stimulation, both of which distract from subtle prostate sensations—well, that man won’t be aware of the quieter sensations the nerves of his pelvic basin have to offer.

I am one of the straight dudes that for years had anal sex with objects and fingers. I probably started around 15 years old, and did it maybe once a month until the age of 33, sometimes alone, sometimes not. It was always fun, enhancing my penile orgasms and expanding my sexual horizons. However I never had a full on prostate orgasm. At 33 years old I discovered the above links, did the reading, practiced regularly and learned how to have true prostate orgasms. That is, full on ego shattering, mind twisting, toe popping orgasms, lasting for minutes at a time and coming in multiples, often without an erection and without touching my penis. So again, prior anal play is not a pre-requisite and doesn’t necessarily give anyone an advantage, nor does it mean that a person is numb down there if they haven’t felt anything significant yet.

It turns out that prostate stimulation leading to prostate orgasms (super-Os, in the somewhat cringeworthy jargon) requires a very specific mindset and protocol (though this protocol varies drastically from one person to another, with each individual cherry-picking techniques that work for them). If it came easily, all men would be doing it. There are several major roadblocks however. First off most men don’t want things going in the out-hole. Too bad for them. Secondly, it takes a lot of reading (see links in my last post above). And lastly it takes practice. The practice can take days, weeks, months or years. Some figure it out quickly, however some men go 10+ years before figuring it out. Most figure it out within a year of weekly practice, I would say, based on what I’ve read. And even if you don’t figure out orgasms right away, there is still plenty of fun to be had.

So why do all this? Well like I said, there are the orgasms, heaps of them even. And these orgasms aren’t like ejaculatory orgasms; they are longer, more mysterious, and for many people they are stronger. Plus like I said they come in multiples because without ejaculation there is no refractory period. I have consistently had non-stop orgasms for 30+ minutes on end, and after all those dry orgasms still had an incredible ejaculatory orgasm. This sort of sexual play helps one learn to appreciate stimulation of other parts of the body as well, even to the point of having nipple orgasms, or orgasms from stimulation of any old body part. Want to cum with someone nibbling your ear? Fuck yes i do! You can basically learn how to become one giant clitoris. This sexual play also teaches how to be a better lover. It teaches slow sex, vulnerability, openness to others, and how to listen to others body language, amongst other things. And once you figure these things out, what is awesome is that there is no endgame. The more you do it, the more you discover!

And since this is a drug forum, I can tell you that prostate play is very compatible with drug use. Marijuana helps people a lot with it. Personally I can say that marijuana brings me to crazy places. When I take lysergamides and play with these toys, I basically orgasm for hours on end, to the point where I don’t do it often because I want to take advantages of my acid trips to discover other things about myself, not just to wallow in hedonism! I have had mixed results with Mdma, but recently it has been awesome. With tryptamines on mushrooms I have felt nothing down there, strangely enough. I don’t really take amphetamines ever, but my two Adderall experiences were wild with prostate play. I haven’t had opiates since I started prostate play 3 years ago. Alcohol numbs things in my experience but I quit drinking a couple years ago.

And what is awesome about prostate play is that even sober it is like drugs. When I play with these toys, I regularly feel like I am on mdma, I hallucinate frequently, and I have even had out of body experiences while “peaking” with these toys in (aka mid orgasmic plateau). And I sleep like a baby afterwards, cuz I feel stoned.

Anyways, don’t knock it till you try it. And trying it means reading the above link as well as the forum, buying an appropriate toy (aneros helix syn is the standard beginner toy) and giving it ye auld college try. Good luck, and I am happy to guide anyone who is interested. I want all men to discover these orgasms, because it would certainly make the world a better place.

Last edited:
sober its only good if i'm masturbating while the anal activity is going on otherwise it hurts/feels like u need a poo

however on mdma its mind blowingly good and the bumhole relaxes loads. something about huge serotonin cos i had the same on 4 fluoroamphetamine
It can be wonderful sober, but you need proper lubricant (You have to figure out which one works for you, we are all different), proper toys, and preferably not fingers which have hard knuckles and scratchy nails. It’s a learning curve. Early on I experienced pain, and preferred being high/drunk before being penetrated, but now that I know what I am doing, I no longer need to be drugged to avoid discomfort and reap the benefits.

Hey, what you are experiencing is completely normal. A lifetime of only using your rectum for defecating has desensitized you to the nerves down there.

You make it sound kind of narrow minded, or something like that, to be using a body part for its evolved function and not for other weird stuff.

Btw don't you feel stuff in your ass when you shit? Isn't that using the nerves down there and whatnot? Aren't you being a bit harsh on defecation and its neural correlates?

Last edited:
Btw i have noticed that rubbing the lower part of my penis (on the back/underside where it goes longer) enhances and facilitates orgasm. Is that connected to prostate stuff too?

Thanks for the response!

First off, gay or straight, it doesn’t change the fact that for the first ~15-25 years of one’s life, our rectums are a one way street. By the time we start experimenting with anal play, our brains have long tuned out the subtleties of rectal stimulation. Also, being gay doesn’t mean that one partakes in anal sex, just as being straight doesn’t mean that one doesn’t. Many gay men prefer topping, some prefer no anal sex. And many straight men enjoy anal penetration.

But all this is a moot point. One can have years of anal sex or penetrate oneself with all sorts of oblong objects, but none of this guarantees achieving the coveted prostate orgasm. It takes a certain type of stimulation, coupled with a certain type of arousal and a certain type of muscle tension to get there. It just so happens that the most propitious type of stimulation is with a relatively small non-vibrating toy, that one only manipulates with the pelvic basin muscles while avoiding touching the penis, and the best way of learning how to build arousal is all alone (at least at the beginning). So all this to say that, a man who has spent the better part of his life having anal sex with penises and dildos much bigger than the diminutive prostate stimulators—sex during which there is constant thrusting and probable simultaneous penile stimulation, both of which distract from subtle prostate sensations—well, that man won’t be aware of the quieter sensations the nerves of his pelvic basin have to offer.

I am one of the straight dudes that for years had anal sex with objects and fingers. I probably started around 15 years old, and did it maybe once a month until the age of 33, sometimes alone, sometimes not. It was always fun, enhancing my penile orgasms and expanding my sexual horizons. However I never had a full on prostate orgasm. At 33 years old I discovered the above links, did the reading, practiced regularly and learned how to have true prostate orgasms. That is, full on ego shattering, mind twisting, toe popping orgasms, lasting for minutes at a time and coming in multiples, often without an erection and without touching my penis. So again, prior anal play is not a pre-requisite and doesn’t necessarily give anyone an advantage, nor does it mean that a person is numb down there if they haven’t felt anything significant yet.

It turns out that prostate stimulation leading to prostate orgasms (super-Os, in the somewhat cringeworthy jargon) requires a very specific mindset and protocol (though this protocol varies drastically from one person to another, with each individual cherry-picking techniques that work for them). If it came easily, all men would be doing it. There are several major roadblocks however. First off most men don’t want things going in the out-hole. Too bad for them. Secondly, it takes a lot of reading (see links in my last post above). And lastly it takes practice. The practice can take days, weeks, months or years. Some figure it out quickly, however some men go 10+ years before figuring it out. Most figure it out within a year of weekly practice, I would say, based on what I’ve read. And even if you don’t figure out orgasms right away, there is still plenty of fun to be had.

So why do all this? Well like I said, there are the orgasms, heaps of them even. And these orgasms aren’t like ejaculatory orgasms; they are longer, more mysterious, and for many people they are stronger. Plus like I said they come in multiples because without ejaculation there is no refractory period. I have consistently had non-stop orgasms for 30+ minutes on end, and after all those dry orgasms still had an incredible ejaculatory orgasm. This sort of sexual play helps one learn to appreciate stimulation of other parts of the body as well, even to the point of having nipple orgasms, or orgasms from stimulation of any old body part. Want to cum with someone nibbling your ear? Fuck yes i do! You can basically learn how to become one giant clitoris. This sexual play also teaches how to be a better lover. It teaches slow sex, vulnerability, openness to others, and how to listen to others body language, amongst other things. And once you figure these things out, what is awesome is that there is no endgame. The more you do it, the more you discover!

And since this is a drug forum, I can tell you that prostate play is very compatible with drug use. Marijuana helps people a lot with it. Personally I can say that marijuana brings me to crazy places. When I take lysergamides and play with these toys, I basically orgasm for hours on end, to the point where I don’t do it often because I want to take advantages of my acid trips to discover other things about myself, not just to wallow in hedonism! I have had mixed results with Mdma, but recently it has been awesome. With tryptamines on mushrooms I have felt nothing down there, strangely enough. I don’t really take amphetamines ever, but my two Adderall experiences were wild with prostate play. I haven’t had opiates since I started prostate play 3 years ago. Alcohol numbs things in my experience but I quit drinking a couple years ago.

And what is awesome about prostate play is that even sober it is like drugs. When I play with these toys, I regularly feel like I am on mdma, I hallucinate frequently, and I have even had out of body experiences while “peaking” with these toys in (aka mid orgasmic plateau). And I sleep like a baby afterwards, cuz I feel stoned.

Anyways, don’t knock it till you try it. And trying it means reading the above link as well as the forum, buying an appropriate toy (aneros helix syn is the standard beginner toy) and giving it ye auld college try. Good luck, and I am happy to guide anyone who is interested. I want all men to discover these orgasms, because it would certainly make the world a better place.

It being so difficult could be taken to point toward the conclusion that it's not a very good way to produce orgasm in particular.

Maybe better than like rubbing an elbow, maybe just because it's a bit close to actual genital parts... But still very much more finicky and rare than getting an orgasm the way nature likely evolved it to happen i.e rubbing around penis signalling reproduction going on.

Just a thought.

My best sex has always been from personal chemistry, not finicky techniques.

It being so difficult could be taken to point toward the conclusion that it's not a very good way to produce orgasm in particular.

Maybe better than like rubbing an elbow, maybe just because it's a bit close to actual genital parts... But still very much more finicky and rare than getting an orgasm the way nature likely evolved it to happen i.e rubbing around penis signalling reproduction going on.

Just a thought.

You make fair points
Btw i have noticed that rubbing the lower part of my penis (on the back/underside where it goes longer) enhances and facilitates orgasm. Is that connected to prostate stuff too?
You make it sound kind of narrow minded, or something like that, to be using a body part for its evolved function and not for other weird stuff.

Btw don't you feel stuff in your ass when you shit? Isn't that using the nerves down there and whatnot? Aren't you being a bit harsh on defecation and its neural correlates?
Also fair points

Most people don’t have orgasms or intense erotic pleasure every time they shit…

Just a thought.

That is your conclusion, but your conclusion is based on knowing one side of the story. It’s like saying that meditation is too much work for the potential gains, without having ever meditated. But I don’t care, I am not forcing anyone to do this, I am just spreading the good word to those who are interested.

My best coupled sex has also been from chemistry, but adding in prostate play has made that even better. Solo sex is hands down light years better with prostate play

Yes, massaging the perineum is a way to stimulate the prostate from the exterior. It is one of the first steps of prostate awareness, though as I mention, true awakening of the prostate happens in the beginning without simultaneous penile stimulation.

Yeah I've played with my ass quite a bit. I think anyone(obviously if it doesnt work then ignore this) who isnt including butt stuff in their sexual experiences as a dude is just totally missing out. Definitely adds another dimension for my gf to explore and if its done right, the orgasms are unbelievable. Even playing solo with myself.. its just like.. another 'something' to play with. Instead of just dick and balls you got dick balls and ass..

I kind of believe some peoples asses just aren't made for it. I don't know if thats you, OP, but for example having anal with girls.. some butts seem to just be made for it, some despite a desire and lots of patience.. just can't take it. My ass seems to be able to handle a decent fondling lol glass toys are the best. Being able to completely relax is essential. After my experiences with myself and partners I think there is a bit of a 'ahh' moment where you can really let your ass be used. Some people can hit that pretty quick and some really struggle or can't it seems.

I think it really helps having a partner that can push you past where you might stop or slow down out of sheer intensity. It can get pretty ruthless. Sometimes I can't stand for a few minutes after a really intense prostate massaging orgasm. God forbid anything crazy happened while I was in that state haha I'd just be lying there like sorry I'm dead right now.

Definitely whatever you do if you are going to do butt stuff go really slowly. Stretch your asshole over like, 15-30 minutes at least. Take a caffeine induced number 2 and then use gradual butt plugs. Use lots of lube. Anal injuries do happen and almost always can be avoided. Its hard when you are horny but use ass training as a way to practice patience and teasing yourself or your partner and its a lot easier to enjoy the slower, much safer process. Me and my gf like to put a small butt plug in, go about our business for the next 10-15 minutes, play with it a bit or just do like 'kegels' on it pushing it and pulling it with your ass. Go up a size, do the same thing for a similar time. After that if you are relaxed and have played with it gently a bit you should be able to easily pull and push that bigger plug in and out. Your ass is pretty ready for play at this point. Maybe go to a third plug if you gonna be taking larger stuff :) It can be a nice surprise for your partner if you are already loose and ready for them, or it can be a nice build up to your own mastabatory experience haha.

Okay well the prostate is located behind the penis so it's not necessarily randomly floating around in your a******. But I mean toys or fingers basically do nothing for me there's nothing like getting absolutely ravaged by a strong sexy penis.