Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why blame god for...

Then that means i'm vain. Since i had to see myself before i knew who i was

That is your call to make.

What you describe is natural.

Who told you you were naked and why would you believe them?

That was in jest buddy.

But really, how do you measure vanity against just having the confidence to admit that in some things, confidence is a prerequisite, and some have earned it and do not mind showing it.

If you got something, own it.

Regards
DL

I'm an atheist but I believe if there is a god it's incomprehensible...

What attribute did you have in mind?

All a god is, is a rendering your mind with archetypes and those would only have the attributes you have seen which are all natural.

I understand that speaking of the supernatural is all speculative nonsense that cannot be thought of as real. Knowing that we are connected by archetypes, I doubt that you can think up some new attribute that we do not comprehend. That does not mean can explain fully.

I know that many have the type of mental itch you have and I had so I look forward to see what you had in mind.

Regards
DL

I just believe every religion is wrong, I believe if there is an afterlife it would be diffrent than what we've been told, no one knows that's why I think it's funny debating stuff with religious ppl, not on (bluelight) on the street, they almost all say the bible is fact or truth, I just wish some ppl would keep open mind question themselves and there religion.... I'm an atheist like I said i just think it's unfathomable afterlife if ther is one

Last edited:
I just believe every religion is wrong, I believe if there is an afterlife it would be diffrent than what we've been told, no one knows that's why I think it's funny debating stuff with religious ppl, not on (bluelight) on the street, they almost all say the bible is fact or truth, I just wish some ppl would keep open mind question themselves and there religion.... I'm an atheist like I said i just think it's unfathomable afterlife if ther is one

Religions are indeed flat out lying to people. Yet we tolerate them. We are stupid.

That is why I fight them and their immoral antics whenever I can.

Regards
DL

Religions are indeed flat out lying to people. Yet we tolerate them. We are stupid.

That is why I fight them and their immoral antics whenever I can.

Regards
DL
Agreed. As long as religion doesn't influence our leaders, i'm okay with them. I know what they're there for and why others need them, but when i'm made to hear about it then i'm upset

Everything? Is it really gods fault the problems of the world if he’s meant to be an all loving god or is it Satan causing the problems really?

mark
Hi there M. I've been fighting every every addiction from A-Z for over 30 years now. My own frustration over my turning myself inside out seeking the answer about "why and who's responsible for my choices and the destructive actions I've taken finally made sense only recently to me.
My belief is that the is a God, Supreme being or Source that loves us unconditionally. The down side is that we are born into spiritual democracy i.e. free will.
Even though I am a open hearted spiritual being. I still made a boatload of unhealthy choices. But I am sure as sure can be, that the Spirit of the universe loves me as much if not more than all the saints and righteous collection I am here on Earth with ☀️🌍❤️

lets give god a rave, religion will never bring ppl to church but TECHNO will.

What is needed is a rave to have the religious and their poor laws bow down to secularism.

Secularisms has won the God Wars, --- with much better laws.

If the religious had merit, they would have shown their imaginary gods a long time ago.

Only fools today will believe in some supernatural realm. Guess what. That is the vast majority.

Regards
DL

Agreed. As long as religion doesn't influence our leaders, i'm okay with them. I know what they're there for and why others need them, but when i'm made to hear about it then i'm upset

IOW. You are not Ok because you know they are guilty. Look at Trump and others to see how religions are a tool to the rich.

Many are not Ok but without organization, there will be no change for those like you and I. Atheists and other non-right wing loonies are too nice.

Do you recall that, You have to get mad thing they did for T V?

Regards
DL

My belief is that the is a God, Supreme being or Source that loves us unconditionally.

Unconditional love would push any real god to show it's presence.

Deadbeat dads have set conditions.

Hell also being a hell of a condition.

Regards
DL

Yep, God's a deadbeat dad. I love it :)

Honestly though if that's all he was it'd be an improvement. The old testament shows him to be even worse when he's not absent. Then he's an abusive dad.

I don't get how you can feel a bond with a being anyway. I mean, it's not human. At least if it were a supercomputer it might make sense, omniscience being possible

I don't get how you can feel a bond with a being anyway. I mean, it's not human. At least if it were a supercomputer it might make sense, omniscience being possible

Your last has no proof of concept and to your first, all humans bond naturally. We are tribal.

Regards
DL

We all bond with imaginary entities, some of us are democrats and some belong to university fellowships etc. The human brain will anthropomorphize anything from a kitty to a concept and attach to it like it was our birth mother.

I don't agree. Especially when i think of dreams or even psychic experiences i have, i'm always alone. Most people i hear of or study say they have a spirit guide. Not me. Everybody is unique in this so it really doesn't amount to any sort of material evidence of our existence

Really we could exist on various planes, so who knows the answer. I couldn't find my answer in another being aside from myself. I know this because no thought of it exists in me. Nobody or thing is giving me ideas. I just don't experience that

Last edited:
We all bond with imaginary entities, some of us are democrats and some belong to university fellowships etc. The human brain will anthropomorphize anything from a kitty to a concept and attach to it like it was our birth mother.

Indeed.

It is normal to have a mysterious itch, so to speak, that we want to scratch.
It is not normal to prevent one's self from adult thinking by giving credence to that spiritual itch.

It is not normal at all to think that a god would want to grow his religion with inquisitions and jihads.

Regards
DL

I don't agree. Especially when i think of dreams or even psychic experiences i have, i'm always alone. Most people i hear of or study say they have a spirit guide. Not me. Everybody is unique in this so it really doesn't amount to any sort of material evidence of our existence

Really we could exist on various planes, so who knows the answer. I couldn't find my answer in another being aside from myself. I know this because no thought of it exists in me. Nobody or thing is giving me ideas. I just don't experience that

Look up Father Complex.

You ignore the instincts passed to you by your parents. +

That information was your first guide.

We all create our ideologies, first from instincts, and then from what we learn.

You say that none have given you ideas, but I bet that you cannot name any original thinking on your part.

IOW, all that we express today has been said before in some way or another by some other person.

Regards
DL

I don't really create anything about myself externally. I know internally it's the same but i may be an odd duck; like i said ideas and memories are my own. That's what I meant

I don't really create anything about myself externally. I know internally it's the same but i may be an odd duck; like i said ideas and memories are my own. That's what I meant

You did not contribute to making you what you are or how you show yourself today.
Strange. Most do.

I do not believe you as we all think of how we portray ourselves almost all the time.

Regards
DL.