• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why blame god for...

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Everything? Is it really gods fault the problems of the world if he’s meant to be an all loving god or is it Satan causing the problems really?

mark

Who created Satan? Who let's him run free in spite of every ability to stop it?

Even bad thing that happens, God is at least in some way responsible for. We even recognize this in law. If you arrange a situation that you know could result in someone's death, and just let it play out with no care as to the consequence. That's murder through depraved indifference.

That is God's crime. Depraved indifference to the damage he is responsible for by arranging it and being aware of the consequences.

So god ain’t perfect then? Another reason I don’t really believe and need proof of these things. It’s just an interesting metaphor that is religion?

god is beyond all human understanding it it the infinite reality we are part of it and the horrific joke or cosmic punchline is that reality is truly evil to its core.

god is beyond all human understanding it it the infinite reality we are part of it and the horrific joke or cosmic punchline is that reality is truly evil to its core.
I agree, I think god is really Mother Nature and Heaven is old name for Universe and are forces beyond our understandings.

But will science find the answers one day?

hmm.

No, it's not God's fault because God does not exist. Neither does Satan. All of our problems are caused by human greed and desire for power. It is we that will destroy the world...

Well for one, i don't see how your god could have any empathy, since he created you. Why or even how would that work? I think it's war and such that make believers doubt their god which i understand, but i can just as easily see the people behind wars and how they play out. Not everyone can handle the truth

No, it's not God's fault because God does not exist. Neither does Satan. All of our problems are caused by human greed and desire for power. It is we that will destroy the world...

I have to agree w you, yet at the same time disagree which is something you and I hardly do.

I also have times where I think none of this makes sense Father. But Job said even tho He slay me I will TRUST IN HIM.

My personal relationship with God hit a new level.

I’ll give you an example. In 2016 the day I went over to a buddies house to get some shards it didn’t happen yet I will still wanting to do it.

later on that day I drove up to the Shell station and left my truck keys in the car. I walk out and my truck was stolen. From there I was kicked out of where I used to live. Then I had to move and was yanked off all my medication.

I think God allowed the enemy which is Satan to tempt and succeed in stealing my car because God was preventing me from doing hardcore drugs that destroyed my life 11 years before.

God was revealing to me that John 10:10. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I came that you Daniel would have life and it in abundance.

So what was meant for evil ultimately worked out for the better. Had I gotten on meth I would either be dead or in a psych ward.

I couldn’t see the benefits in it at the time but as I look back I can clearly see Gods Sovereignty over it all.

And plusfrom the God I serve in the book of Job you can tell the God is competitive.

Job never knew what was going on in the back ground. Yet He says Even tho HE,(God) slays me I will trust in Him.

what unbelievers see is that God is slaying. What I see is that even tho Job was tested Satan could only go so far.

God is perfect but we aren't.

God is infinite but we are finite.

God is the whole and we are the parts.

Your question is like the leaf on a tree asking why the leaves fall, the branch quivers, or the tree shakes. How could a leaf know these things?

More aptly... you could hire the best scientist to teach science to a tweeting bird. The scientist could talk until he keels over, but the bird will never understand. Does this mean the sciences aren't real? There is so much beyond our ability to understand. Things are in motion as part of the great whole that we are plugged into, but can't know.

If you want to blame God, first ask... who is doing the blaming? That is to say, WHO is asking the question? If you don't know your own origination, then you can't really know what you're looking at "outside" of yourself.

Secondly, ask... is it really blameworthy? Is anything actually "wrong", fundamentally?

I have to agree w you, yet at the same time disagree which is something you and I hardly do.

I also have times where I think none of this makes sense Father. But Job said even tho He slay me I will TRUST IN HIM.

My personal relationship with God hit a new level.

I’ll give you an example. In 2016 the day I went over to a buddies house to get some shards it didn’t happen yet I will still wanting to do it.

later on that day I drove up to the Shell station and left my truck keys in the car. I walk out and my truck was stolen. From there I was kicked out of where I used to live. Then I had to move and was yanked off all my medication.

I think God allowed the enemy which is Satan to tempt and succeed in stealing my car because God was preventing me from doing hardcore drugs that destroyed my life 11 years before.

God was revealing to me that John 10:10. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I came that you Daniel would have life and it in abundance.

So what was meant for evil ultimately worked out for the better. Had I gotten on meth I would either be dead or in a psych ward.

I couldn’t see the benefits in it at the time but as I look back I can clearly see Gods Sovereignty over it all.

And plusfrom the God I serve in the book of Job you can tell the God is competitive.

Job never knew what was going on in the back ground. Yet He says Even tho HE,(God) slays me I will trust in Him.

what unbelievers see is that God is slaying. What I see is that even tho Job was tested Satan could only go so far.

Chances are all that happened is someone else got to go buy drugs instead of you. And you got to pay for it.

:)

I think humans are transparent but we're not finite. Infinite is something else, like a black hole could be. Anything omniscient would be powerful but not necessarily infinite. After all we're assuming here that this being has free will but not considering he might also be alive

Everything? Is it really gods fault the problems of the world if he’s meant to be an all loving god or is it Satan causing the problems really?

mark

Yahweh's plan is what we are supposed to be living, unless you think puny humans can derail it.

What you are referring to is the problem of evil, and I do not see it as a problem. All human to human evil is forced on us by evolution.
I see it as evil being a part of the greater good of our evolution and if we could or did not do the evils produced when we compete, our evolution would stop and we would go extinct.

If you do not see it, I have a longer opinion I can give you.

Regards
DL

So god ain’t perfect then? Another reason I don’t really believe and need proof of these things. It’s just an interesting metaphor that is religion?

Only Christians can think that a genocidal and infanticidal god id perfect.

They are the only ones mentally and morally difunctional enough to call that kind of evil good.

Regards
DL

Eh. Look again for the first time. The stats at the very end of the second link says it all.

Fact is, we are so good that evolutionists have a hard time as we are too good.

Regards
DL

I agree, I think god is really Mother Nature and Heaven is old name for Universe and are forces beyond our understandings.

But will science find the answers one day?

hmm.

Science is now at a position of having their own god of the gaps, the same way religions are.

What we can know of biological science, now that we are now at the DNA and Nano science will soon let us learn all that can be learned of how nature and evolution work.

Further than that nothing, given that the Big Bang destroyed all the evidence.

Regards
DL

I agree that it is our selfish gene.

I hope it is even more powerful and useful than what you seem to think, and expresses itself soon to stave of our pending extinction.

If the U.N. is correct in their timing, it will be a close thing.

Shades of Hunger Games.

Regards
DL