• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome Why are you not getting laid vs I'm reading your cards

because when i could i was spending 100 units of my country's currency spiking my veins twice a day. I could've gone to so many night outs and met cute girls but no, My old self preferred to cope dope, buy cocaine, cook it into crack and bang up& smoke all night. zzzzz now thati'm clean and my libido has come back with a vengeance i'm thinking about how stupid i was haha. oh well i'm still young whatever :p

Card: The Fool
Always in a state of transition with an aim to get laid; doesn't because the shedding process is tiresome.

Waitaminute, wut?

I live with 10 other guys and don't go out because i'm sober.

I'm at a low point in life where i don't really have time to be there for someone else.

Also, i like to masturbate and human interaction isn't my forte.

I know.. excuses, excuses..

It's just not necessary for me.

My glory years were high school.

human interaction isn't my forte.
is that an issue for women? ;)

Honestly though in your situation I'd be single too and very frustrated. I wish I liked masturbation I just don't (like it's 100% lost its appeal... unlike ice cream or the guy I'm seeing :|)

I live with 10 other guys and don't go out because i'm sober.

I'm at a low point in life where i don't really have time to be there for someone else.

Also, i like to masturbate and human interaction isn't my forte.

I know.. excuses, excuses..

It's just not necessary for me.

My glory years were high school.
shit man we are very much alike hahaha.

The issues with women isn't the attention, it's how males interact with'em. And they're viewed in a way which is.. cringe and wow at the same time, you know.

Social proximity is needed for courtship. Or participation.