• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

why are viberators so expensive? and if I can't afford one what brand of electric toothbrush can ladies recommend as a dignified and quiet alternative

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
as above. am dysfunctional due to increased anti depressant dosage. it's not an idle question. am sick of tiring myself out making my " friend with benefits" happy but getting absolutely nowhere myself.

as above. am dysfunctional due to increased anti depressant dosage. it's not an idle question. am sick of tiring myself out making my " friend with benefits" happy but getting absolutely nowhere myself.

Yes i agree with TheInvisableStoner. But as far as an alternative to the BULLSHIT expensive vibrators. Just buy a simple "back" massager. U can get them on amazon for less than 20 bucks.

lol

Don't let him get off until he gets you off 1st. If he won't then find someone that will.
I hear what you are saying. But it's the anti-depressants. Because of the high dose I am on now, I can't even get myself off. Or maybe I could but it would take about two hours.

The SSRI antidepressants are infamous for making people unable to have orgasms, or only with difficulty ...

H
I hear what you are saying. But it's the anti-depressants. Because of the high dose I am on now, I can't even get myself off. Or maybe I could but it would take about two hours.

The SSRI antidepressants are infamous for making people unable to have orgasms, or only with difficulty ...
Yes i agree with TheInvisableStoner. But as far as an alternative to the BULLSHIT expensive vibrators. Just buy a simple "back" massager. U can get them on amazon for less than 20 bucks.
Thanks ... might look into that.

It's rotten how GPs and Big Pharm etc minimise the antidepressant/orgasm issue as a mere "side effect" you should just put up with.

Not being able to orgasm, or only with difficulty, is a HUGE bummer for anyone with a sex drive.

Everyone is entitled to it.

Even depressed and fucked up people. It's assumed that mentally ill people ought to settle for less than Norms, in this respect and many others.

I can't explain in words why most of the popular sex toy brands are expensive, but anyone who is experienced with using the cheap ones knows why.

Especially if you're already having trouble with SSRI SSEs.

Vibrators can be purchased for a damn sight less than an electric toothbrush. I bought the missus one for 20 quid and it keeps her more than happy...

Yeah, I hear you. I haven’t had sex since March and I think my vibrator got lost during my recent move. I may have to invest in a new vibrator, too.

we
Yeah, I hear you. I haven’t had sex since March and I think my vibrator got lost during my recent move. I may have to invest in a new vibrator, too.
I popped into the adult shop the other day and couldn't find a basic vibrator - just fancy pants things that cost at least $150.

As a side note, sometimes when I'm depressed I have no sex urge at all, but I find that making the effort to have an orgasm even if I'm not feeling frisky often cheers me up and reduces anxiety. Someone should point this out to the purveyors of the orgasm-killing anti-depressants!

Vibrators can be purchased for a damn sight less than an electric toothbrush. I bought the missus one for 20 quid and it keeps her more than happy...
I've checked out a couple of sex shops and the cheap-but-cheerful things seem to have disappeared.

Of course it could be the kind of sex shop I am browsing in ... these upmarket chain stores like Adult Shop. The sort of place no-one is embarrassed to enter.

Maybe I need to find an old fashioned seedy sleazy sex shop ...

I can't explain in words why most of the popular sex toy brands are expensive, but anyone who is experienced with using the cheap ones knows why.

Especially if you're already having trouble with SSRI SSEs.
I don't know ... about ten years ago I was (again) on a lot of anti-depressants and my boyfriend got me a very basic thing that seemed to work fine!

The only drawback was it was rather noisy.

PS I
I don't know ... about ten years ago I was (again) on a lot of anti-depressants and my boyfriend got me a very basic thing that seemed to work fine!

The only drawback was it was rather noisy.
And beggars can't be choosers.