European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Why are there no subs in Irelaand????

Rachella666

Bluelighter
I'm Irish, and an ideal candidate for suboxone/subs, but for some reason all we have is gammy methadone for opiate addicts, I'm thinking its why we have nearly the largest addict population in the EU despite being one of the smallest countries. Subs would save my life :( Why is bupe not passed in Ireland????:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm Irish, and an ideal candidate for suboxone/subs, but for some reason all we have is gammy methadone for opiate addicts, I'm thinking its why we have nearly the largest addict population in the EU despite being one of the smallest countries. Subs would save my life :( Why is bupe not passed in Ireland????:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hey!

** Please remove if not allowed** sorry
I you can get some in Scotland anywhere if you register with an addiction clinic. Could get you some numbers of people who can help and get you on a programme.

If you speak with your GP a and explain that you want a referral to a addiction centre bup/suboxone are the options along with methodone programme. Methodone doesn?t work for everyone.

Right - read this first

And then this

Its coming, slowly, but it is coming. Practitioners will often turn to methadone first however due to the massive price difference. Methadone is arguably the cheapest opioid on the market bang for buck.

I have just actually heard that its currently being trialled in the mid west in a hospital there with 6-7 opiate dependant ppl would you believe, and this is from a very reliable source.

I find em too weird. Why don't they px morphine is my issue. Both methadone and subutex do not do the job. If they did I wouldn't be buying street heroin still.

I find em too weird. Why don't they px morphine is my issue. Both methadone and subutex do not do the job. If they did I wouldn't be buying street heroin still.

yea i am of the same midset in regards of just using morphine as a substitute instead but subs worked well for me becuz i need something that blocked the receptors cuz i would of still used if i was on methadone and i still did on subs but after a few attempts i just said this isnt doing anything for me anymore so fuck it.
im trying to taper off my subs from 16mg to 14mg next month, but when i go cold turkey ill be going thru 10-12 days of W/Ds ive been told, i may as well of just fucking stayed on gear n cold turkey'd
hows it going pinkpapaver? ya keeping well?