• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why are modern MDMA pills so highly dosed?

I used to do things in my early twenties (I'm 36 now) like binge 12 pills over a three day period. Those pills were strong enough to really roll on if you snorted half of one while smoking some meth. My first time I took one pill and it kicked my ass. The second time I redosed 1 pill a few hours in. Back then single pills were so expensive most people were lucky to afford two a night, lol.
The pills I've been getting the last few months are the first presses I've ever had that had an online test with a mg quantity count of the MDMA. I was bingeing these 10 pills over a 3 day period but after looking them up and finding out that is possibly 1.8g of MDMA I've cut back my dosing a bit.

I did dose 360mg like an hour ago and likely still coming up a bit.

I started doing MDMA in 2003. I used it pretty regularly until 2006 then didn't roll until 2010 when I heavily used 4-MMC, bk-MDMA, bk-MBDB, 4-FMC, 4-FA, 6-APB, and anything else that would produce a roll. Several months ago my weed man gave me a pill and I was shocked to find it worked! I actually had a pill that felt like MDMA for the first time in over a decade.

I've been bingeing off and on for several months now. Owning a kilo of 4-MMC was what originally made me try to just roll continually (far far beyond my previous 3 or 4 day MDMA binges). My limit for days with no sleep on 4-MMC was 12 days. That's a loooong time to continuously roll HARD.

These days I try not to push beyond a couple of days with no sleep and am aware that MDMA is far more measurably neurotoxic compared to 4-MMC. Even still I feel less sketched out taking MDMA at these dosages and staying up than I did recently with much, much smaller amounts of meth (Which is far more neurotoxic than MDMA to dopamine neurons, and at much, much smaller dosages).

I wish I was eating more bc I'm so skinny now. Can see all my muscles and ribs and whatnot.
One reason I've been rolling so much is that not only are the pills I get stronger than ever they're a fraction of the price I used to pay even for 'larger' buys back in the day. I always get 10 bc if I buy 10 or more the cost per pill is like 1/4th the cost of buying pills individually. Having 10 at my disposal has invariably led me to rolling more often and at high dosages.

I'm not sure if it's common to binge MDMA like I do but it's something I've always tended towards. Once I start to roll coming down just sounds annoying at best.
Amino acids such as tryptophan, tyrosine, histidine, and arginine are used by the brain for the synthesis of various neurotransmitters and neuromodulators

2010 was one hell of a year. I remember buying 10 grams of each just before the ban and I haven't touched either since.
yes it was. I had a kilo of 4-mmc. No telling how many grams of bk-MDMA I went through that summer as well.

yes it was. I had a kilo of 4-mmc. No telling how many grams of bk-MDMA I went through that summer as well.
lol a kilo I'd probably be dead if I had inherited an amount like that back then. In hindsight I'm probably fortunate that the ban cut me off when it did.

lol a kilo I'd probably be dead if I had inherited an amount like that back then. In hindsight I'm probably fortunate that the ban cut me off when it did.
At one point I was using like 20g+ a week of 4-mmc. I originally planned to keep the bulk of it for personal use and was only selling enough to cover my costs. That was some crazy fun times. Lol.

here in europe there are pills going around with more than 300mg of mdma in it. why would you do that amount?

here in europe there are pills going around with more than 300mg of mdma in it. why would you do that amount?
So my eyes jiggle, duh I think 300-350 would be my new sweet spot these days (and it's definitely not making my eyes jiggle)

Well all you need actually to participate there, is British Citizenship.

There are exemptions too, on a voluntary basis each sign your own disclaimer.

300 mg's of pure MDMA is a utopian drug experience.

333 mg's is a good dose too.

I regularly take what is supposed to be 540mg in 3x pills all in one dose. I'm not sure how I would dose 300mg pills though. One wouldn't be enough and two sounds like too much.

I regularly take what is supposed to be 540mg in 3x pills all in one dose. I'm not sure how I would dose 300mg pills though. One wouldn't be enough and two sounds like too much.
Well, 1.5, choose the smaller half. It's very flexible. You are switched on so being mindful and methodical about it should be easy enough. Or estimate acthird for 400 even, not a step too far.

With MG scales, crushing down, weighing doses is good way too. Emoty large capsules or tea.

I had some very memorable "tasty" ( ahem,,NOT lol) cups of tea with 3 crushed superb smileys and Mitzis, easily 390 mg's but a wicked way to come up.

Wasted on 61 grams good Kavas tonight lots good weed. Kava somehow brings me peace daily, when it begins seeming impossible to reach.

Your personal MDMA use astounds me even, bro. I like to think here also, the power of consciousness hacking into anomalies.

I went through some unsettling times, but no lingering trauma at all, And somehow recovered really quite remarkably myself so no reason to expect the same would not be equally possible for yourself too.

Hopefully these last ones were accurately 200mg which was a little underwhelming as a gauge
Again, but I really want to say this. Because now years ecstasy is really painted as dangerous, perilous.

I liked in the 90's, a School un still growing up, the sheer controversy of just the term ecstasy.

There was the famous tragic Leah Betts case, which was too too too much water really, and ONLY jfr.

No HR basics really then, except word mouth- sip water. Don't get too hot.

Not even...don't take too much, homie! Lol.

Now I have been very cautious to not instil confidence or interest in anybody abusing MDMA.

Obvious perils for many.

But @simstim makes it sound like special candy with untefined sugar too lol.

And my own extreme shenanigans past, today now I've honestly no regrets, nor for long time, if ever really.

I realise this is the wrong message of course which I have honestly tried to completely steer away from being taken.

But I just feel I am at least entitled to speak up and say that despite using the MDMA in the most un harm reduction Manner possible in literally all categories including even some heavy combinations with the DXM, Again unwittingly back then before I discovered the danger or inevitability of much greater neurotoxic impact with that combination depending on when you those either which I did actually notice at the times as having quite a significant impact on my brain chemistry and general keeping things together.

But over time honestly I don't feel or ever even think about my past insane MDMA use as being any sort of hindrance or difficulty for me today.

And yet it is painted as being such a dangerous and inadvisable activity.

I thought that all my MDMA use was over years ago. That was until I started buying packs of 10x 180mg pills for a ridiculously low price a few months back.

I haven't rolled as long, or as hard, or as often as I did in 2010 when I had a kilo of 4-mmc, but I'm definitely in second place.

I thought that all my MDMA use was over years ago. That was until I started buying packs of 10x 180mg pills for a ridiculously low price a few months back.

I haven't rolled as long, or as hard, or as often as I did in 2010 when I had a kilo of 4-mmc, but I'm definitely in second place.
2nd spot I assume, to the very comminted, And again soundingly entirely fearless too mega 4-mmc run.

And 12 nights zero sleep wow,

Im a man of incredible reserve and drive, But I never attempted anything like that quite not with MDMA at least which may actually be different because it has a heavier affect I imagine cumulatively to the point where you literally have to crash in order to carry on, But not always for very long in my experience before you can really pick up again feeling on top of the world and just carry on like normal.

My mother and father used to be full on heroin junkiess injecting and everything back in the 70s when the gear they got was pretty high purity as well.

My own dad was known to take microdots and whatever LSD on a daily basis a true four out there Acid has himself self.

I always joked that I was some kind of LSD sperm LOL and I still don't rule it out.

They were also amphetamine sulphate addicts,

My mum told me you're very vivid account of when she stayed awake for seven days and nights on speed and then literally slept for three days straight without waking up.

Myself one time, innnncredddible rave weekend, 16 good MDMA Heart pills Friday night bout 2 grams pure ket.

9 more Hearts at Saturday night at an awesome wild countryside rave, loads more ket, then 3 magis LSD tabs at 9 am, Sunday, followed by whole day heavy heavy ket session with friends. Gosh, seriously 5-7 grams that day. Loadscskunk more ecstasy even,

Magical experience.

I drifted out eventually, woke 6 am, sleepers evwhere.

I walked home, feeling good.

I slept, deep as deep as depp, undisturbed, unconscious, exactly 14 straight hours.

I've got up still feeling pain but went out thinking I would visit a friend and get stoned but 3 1/2 hours later I was back home for some more sleep and in an uncanny way almost I repeated the exact same deep undisturbed 14 hour sleep for the second time after which I really did feel fully refreshed.

So 28 hours deepest lights out ever, With a mini 3 1/2 hour experience between just to remind myself that I am a conscious body LOL.

But @simstim 12 nights no sleep fuck, crown for that one mate. 👋

One time in my life though I did achieve a little thing I doubt many would have the discipline and mental reserve to stick to especially in the very uncabable Basic physical condition I was personally in at a time in 2012 I actually went purely voluntarily and totally teetotal exactly 160 hours without eating any food or form of nourishment whatsoever purely by choice attempting a long fast which backfired heavily.

I still feel that was quite impressive though show the mental reserve

2nd spot I assume, to the very comminted, And again soundingly entirely fearless too mega 4-mmc run.

And 12 nights zero sleep wow,

Im a man of incredible reserve and drive, But I never attempted anything like that quite not with MDMA at least which may actually be different because it has a heavier affect I imagine cumulatively to the point where you literally have to crash in order to carry on, But not always for very long in my experience before you can really pick up again feeling on top of the world and just carry on like normal.

My mother and father used to be full on heroin junkiess injecting and everything back in the 70s when the gear they got was pretty high purity as well.

My own dad was known to take microdots and whatever LSD on a daily basis a true four out there Acid has himself self.

I always joked that I was some kind of LSD sperm LOL and I still don't rule it out.

They were also amphetamine sulphate addicts,

My mum told me you're very vivid account of when she stayed awake for seven days and nights on speed and then literally slept for three days straight without waking up.

Myself one time, innnncredddible rave weekend, 16 good MDMA Heart pills Friday night bout 2 grams pure ket.

9 more Hearts at Saturday night at an awesome wild countryside rave, loads more ket, then 3 magis LSD tabs at 9 am, Sunday, followed by whole day heavy heavy ket session with friends. Gosh, seriously 5-7 grams that day. Loadscskunk more ecstasy even,

Magical experience.

I drifted out eventually, woke 6 am, sleepers evwhere.

I walked home, feeling good.

I slept, deep as deep as depp, undisturbed, unconscious, exactly 14 straight hours.

I've got up still feeling pain but went out thinking I would visit a friend and get stoned but 3 1/2 hours later I was back home for some more sleep and in an uncanny way almost I repeated the exact same deep undisturbed 14 hour sleep for the second time after which I really did feel fully refreshed.

So 28 hours deepest lights out ever, With a mini 3 1/2 hour experience between just to remind myself that I am a conscious body LOL.

But @simstim 12 nights no sleep fuck, crown for that one mate. 👋

One time in my life though I did achieve a little thing I doubt many would have the discipline and mental reserve to stick to especially in the very uncabable Basic physical condition I was personally in at a time in 2012 I actually went purely voluntarily and totally teetotal exactly 160 hours without eating any food or form of nourishment whatsoever purely by choice attempting a long fast which backfired heavily.

I still feel that was quite impressive though show the mental reserve
I dunno if my longest period of fasting was from 4-mmc or MDPV but I lost like 65lbs that summer and it was all muscle. At the end you could see all my muscles and ribs sticking out.

Right now I'm so skinny again. Can't see my ribs I don't think but all my muscles are well defined. What little muscles I have anyway.