• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Why are benzos ineffective for anticipation anxiety?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I know a little bit of benzos helps active anxiety, not anxious while its happening, like a speech that you feel fluid to talk and make it sound fine no matter what.

But they dont seem to treat fear

They do help with fear to an extent. When I was having really bad anxiety attacks and not just general anxiety I couldn't have gone to work in that constant state of fear of another panic attack without benzos. I find that phenibut helps with fear to an extent but benzos just make it to where I feel like a normal member of society and they make me not give a damn.

They do help with fear to an extent. When I was having really bad anxiety attacks and not just general anxiety I couldn't have gone to work in that constant state of fear of another panic attack without benzos. I find that phenibut helps with fear to an extent but benzos just make it to where I feel like a normal member of society and they make me not give a damn.

Benzos alone without stimulants make me feel like some kind of freak who everyone could look at and mock. or that id be judged more idk. Thats in high doses when i tried to see if it would be fun to go out on, 2-4 MG. Restless, irritatable, prone to fights, inner introversion i fear makes me not come off as friendly. and no, its not because i was embarassed to be high or anything. The psycology behind their anti anxiety effect makes me feel sad and crave marijuana/uppers to no end and anti social

But as someone who has such a bogus response to benzos and feel worse on them, with proper enough dose of amphetamines its something unreal

Can someone describe how klonopin vs xanax vs valium feels. There all pretty weak in the end, ive never tried barbs or queludes.

I always used Ativan (active ingredient benzodiazepine) - helped me enormously
I used to get mine SL and would kick in pretty quick when I was having a panic attack