• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Why am I so scared to try suboxone?

Jesus Christ, homie loves to dick size, to the point he even goes to the elementary school high horsing, "IM OLDER THEN YOU BRO!".

Lol the OP is long gone.

I can't get through to stoched he equates Suboxone to being on it for life because he isn't wanting to get off it himself but the reality is many people use it for a week in detox then get off the stuff not everybody uses it as a matinence medication. I don't know why he is saying I'm a lifer just because I would advocate Suboxone to somebody with a pill habit but I'm done arguing when he is saying the same thing over and over after I've said so many times I don't want the OP to stay on it I said he could use it for a week to taper with. If he did withdrawals go from being intense hardcore and painful to being a breeze with mabye having the shits for a week then its over with.

Just because you can't get off or don't want to doesn't mean everyone else has to be on it forever. Some people use it for detox if you read my posts on the other page I gave a good taper plan so the OP would be off sub's in a week or less.

Now can we close this I can't hear anymore talk about being the king of the ghetto and being a child prodigy and how I'm a lifer on Suboxone when I've never once said that. I think this guy is a troll in this one thread he's said so many contradictory statements its not even funny anymore. First he is cold turkeying a huge habit so the OP would be a pussy not to cold turkey his and now he says no I'm on 32 mgs Suboxone and I would never get off its impossible. I would have kicked you out on the streets too your probably the biggest liar around who took everything for granted.

I'm out now that's all this is pointless the OP is long gone...

Like you said, it's uncomfortable, but laughable compared to dope or 500-600mg oxy. And that's why I said he's chasing a "nonexistant" high.

I've read your other posts, and I know you plan to be a lifer. I've been on opiates a lot longer than you, and am a lot older than you. Eventually you'll see that you don't wanna be on them all the time. They cause brain fog, and just make me feel idiotic. Yeah, I'm not sitting in a cell for stickin up people anymore, but if I could go back in time, I'd rather just get off when I was on low dose oxy. I'm actually a manager at my store now, making very good salaried money, but I feel I could do better, and physically and mentally opiates have taken their toll.

Do you have a job? Are you making at least 100k a year? My parents were millionaires by age 24, each starting their own business. I was raised in a good environment, and was in the paper multiple times growing up for winning science awards dealing with particle theory, and being a "prodigy" at piano at age 13. I've seen what life can be without opiates, and I fully believe I'd be making a million a year now, if not for the opiates. Now I'm stuck making 50k, which is pretty bullshit in my opinion.

You may have grown up in a shitty household. I don't know your life story. I do know that if I would have jumped off the oxy back when I was just a few months deep, I'd have gone a lot further than a salaried store manager.
Getteth over Thyself.

I agree with JamesBrown, even though I really despise Bill Maher...ha what a character..and a dumbass liberal..lol.

I'd say try to taper, if you can't just cold turkey..I come off 15 norcos like every other month, and it's not usually too bad, mostly mind over matter.
Take some immodium, smoke weed.

Save the Bupe for a rainy/hellish day...personally, I like rainy days, so save it for a bad one. It is MUCH more potent than hydros, and less is always more IMHO.

Wait so if you get prescribed 60 a month (2 per day) and you run out in a week so then you don't have any for 3 weeks? If you go 3 weeks without you are well passed the acute withdrawal of hydrocodone. Why would you take suboxone?