• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

why all the haters for gabapentin?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
This is prolly the wrong place. But this stuff to me holds a mound of euphoric treasure. Lyrica did too but way to expensive. So why are there so many ppl who do not get off on this stuff. Maybe it's inducing hypomania in ppl with BP.

Cause they abuse it and then find the effect decreases . You need to use it wisely. Rotate with other meds if you like

hey i just tryed 300mg x 3 times yesterday i dont know what to make of it! it feels to me a bit like a cross between tramadol an codein. i feel a bit more relaxed on it only slightly but i perhaps need to take a larger dose in the range of 1200 mabey???

I've actually been wondering about this medication. I took it for awhile on a nightly basis and enjoyed, but now I'm considering gabapentin for the approved uses.

This stuff is for your nerves, correct?

This drug does more for me than a lot of others. You just have to give yourself breaks so there is no tolerance issue and your wasting pills.

It's a life saver for opioid wd btw
Takes care of rls better than anything I've ever tried

I take gabapentin and it does nothing at lower doses. However it does work for me at very high levels over 4,000mg. It may sound high but I have an extreme tolerance to opiates, benzos and everything else. I was also introduced to Lyrica it more powerful big brother. They work but only for a bit then your body builds a tolerance and they are worthless. Just my findings with how my body responds to them.

Yes it is for seizures but there are a lot of off label uses for it. Mine are anxiety, that and klonopin......But yes it is also for nerves.

You have to rotate. It is so very important that you don't use more than two days in a row. I'm stuck on it because I have used it daily for two years but not at high doses. If you can get away with only taking it PRN that your in a good spot.

This may not be the place but hire much Gabapentin can one take in a day? I have taken so much it's funny and would like to know a good starting dose for someone with a huge tolerance. Any advice would be helpful. Thx. Truthseeker1

If your tolerance is that high than any dose would be a waste. Give yourself a break.

I went to a hospital to get off benzos. I figured they would taper me with a longer lasting benzo since my DOC was Xanax. The psych out me on Seroquel and 2400 Mgs of gaba per day. I left that place and the withdrawal I feel from gaba is way worse then benzos, even with a taper. Made my hands shake uncontrollably. Horrible stuff in my experience I am still going through it a month later.

It has withdrawals just like benzo's and coming of xanax is like coming off a year supply of mephdrone. It is very dangerous but I would of rather been given gabapentin then tegratol for my 1mg four times a day habit of xanax.

I'm prescribed klonopin three times a day but I only try to take twice a day btw. 1mg of clonazepam is so much safer than xanax but benzos only got me high when i had a lot of anxiety.

This is prolly the wrong place. But this stuff to me holds a mound of euphoric treasure.
Well that's uncommon in my drug knoowledge
Also lucky for you$
I get quicktime tolerance for drugs that are labelled as the woorst specif down and meth. Only meth as a commoon use but I don't even get eOphoria fr coke ne more (unles smashed) whoich I also don't fuk wit iv n e mOre. Trust I attempt it and haven't been fucked fr Co since 3 yrs ago when I smashed :(
Dont hate anything rly just avoid the dissapiontment