Who's tried it and what are your thoughts?

cindy9501

Greenlighter
I know this sub has many users who are enthusiastic about skin care, treating it as a passion, hobby as well as an essential routine which aids holistic well-being as well as just improving skin and overall aesthetics! I am 32/f with normal skin and have luckily never had too many problems regarding my skin. I've always taken relatively good care of my skin but up until a year or so ago this consisted primarily of cleansing, using moisturiser and SPF (not religiously I should add!).

I'm happy with how things are going, however it seems obvious to me that if you want to tackle anti-ageing in particular, there are alternatives which give immediate and dramatic results. I don't hear Botox and other rejuvenation procedures discussed on here too often, I guess there are other more appropriate subs where they do but as everyone seems to be so into skincare and perfecting routines etc. it seemed to me that many of these users might also be exploring alternative options to anti-ageing? I am considering this and I'd like to hear thoughts and experiences!

who’s tried botox, why did you do it, and has it helped? Do you regret it at all?

Don't do botox for skincare. If you're looking into alternative methods for skincare, look into peptides. GHK and GHK-Cu are super common and have amazing effects. And I know there's a good amount of other peptides for skincare that are effective. My advice is to join the big two peptides groups on FB and ask there for the good products. I can't share sources here.

Hi Cindy, welcome to bluelight. Though botox is a drug, this forum is more about recreational drugs, so I'm going to move this to a more appropriate forum.

botox is amazing for mimic lines. ive never done fillers and generally wouldnt recommend them.

best skincare ingredients ime are retinoids!

I know this sub has many users who are enthusiastic about skin care, treating it as a passion, hobby as well as an essential routine which aids holistic well-being as well as just improving skin and overall aesthetics! I am 32/f with normal skin and have luckily never had too many problems regarding my skin. I've always taken relatively good care of my skin but up until a year or so ago this consisted primarily of cleansing, using moisturiser and SPF (not religiously I should add!).

I'm happy with how things are going, however it seems obvious to me that if you want to tackle anti-ageing in particular, there are alternatives which give immediate and dramatic results. I don't hear Botox and other rejuvenation procedures discussed on here too often, I guess there are other more appropriate subs where they do but as everyone seems to be so into skincare and perfecting routines etc. it seemed to me that many of these users might also be exploring alternative options to anti-ageing? I am considering this and I'd like to hear thoughts and experiences!

who’s tried botox, why did you do it, and has it helped? Do you regret it at all?
I’ve had Botox but it’s for migraines. I’m not sad about the fact that I have a smooth forehead because of it tho lol

This is actually an insult in Klingon culture btw - the worst thing you can say to another Klingon is “YOUR MOTHER HAS A SMOOTH FOREHEAD!!”

And btw don’t ask me to translate that into the original Klingon. Cuz…I will…😆

HGH certainly seems to improve skin smoothness, in my experience. Moderation is key. I've experienced some pretty harsh sides restarting on it. Joint pain, loss of libido, destruction of sleep 'health'.

Biotin, collagen.

+1 for hgk-cu. Also, you can get a gram for like 30USD that lasts for months

You can check "dermaroller" too. Its a roll with thousands of microneedes that do microholes on your face. It triggers some healing mecanisms and you get quite interesting results. Explore with care and moderation is advisable.

0.25 needles for the face 0.5 for the hair