• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 Who's planning on getting a COVID-19 vaccine? (Poll)

Are you planning on getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes, as soon as possible

• Probably but I'm going to wait a while first and see how others tolerate it

• Probably not but maybe

• No, never

Results are only viewable after voting.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
I couldn't have written it better.
I agree completely. I find it unfortunate and ironic that people who seek the greatest spiritual dimensions and knowledge, for example through psychedelics, are so naive or so short-sighted as to not realize (or not want to realize..) what is really going on here.
I can NOT state categorically that the virus has been created in a laboratory but my research and that of many other people with a scientific and technical level much higher than mine think so. I, personally, am convinced of it, let's say 80-90%.
I am in fact convinced (by evidence and research) that this virus is the greatest swindle and kidnapping that has ever been done to Humanity, carried out by the same clergy of "savior" vaccinators who pretend to stop this massacre after having created it and also having ruined at least 1/3 of the world's population.
This is a monstrous attack on human dignity, and to top it all, there is a legion of faithful followers of the mainstream, of various colors and political and ideological backgrounds, who are willing to use an experimental vaccine never tested on humans, being in fact the analogue to laboratory rats.
For the record, I am sure that this virus not only kills but is WORSE than what they are telling us and is something similar to AIDS and not so much to SARS and a flu.
The sad thing about all this is that people simply answer all this with catch-all words: they are conspiracy theories, hoaxes, crazy rant or whatever first comes to mind to simply not think on their own and not look at EVIL in the face
People simply "don't want to complicate their existence" thinking that there are (without a doubt) a bunch of people who can change every detail of their lives to the point of locking them in their homes for months, not allowing them to go for a walk (this happened in my country) taking them to unemployment and turning them into laboratory animals after stealing millions of dollars of their taxes to finance Big-pharma to make their antidote for which they then finally charge them.
I am neither a Trump supporter nor a conservative in general, nor before all this I was a follower of any "conspiracy theory", but rather tending and close to anarchism, but I am really ashamed to see how most people are behaving in this situation, something completely aberrant and sadder than seeing a line of animals going silently to the slaughterhouse.

I will not get vaccinated even if they pay me a million euros.
1-800-950-6264
They have allll the answers. Don't show the shadow-agents though.

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Oh, Christ. Yes, those sheeple, dumb humans other than you, oh enlightened person.

I wish you well but that word frustrates me to no end.

I'm gonna abstain from wading into the COVID vaccine argument after this for the sake of my own wellbeing, but what almost no-one critical of the vaccines available seems to get is that the actual science behind how they were developed is not new - the only difference is that governments worldwide spent unprecedented amounts of largely holographic money to speed up the usually glacial pace of pharma research and approval. Sure there are financial incentives. There always are. We live in a capitalistic world. It doesn't mean that governments globally have somehow conspired to create a mirage of fake science where these vaccines are just a ludicrously complicated conspiracy. Most actual scientists understand the reasons for concern. The ones who aren't or are vaccine sceptics generally have no understanding of the science.

The mRNA vaccines are new. We have never used nanotech to introduce synthetic mRNA into cytoplasm before.
No, and no! This is factually untrue! mRNA research has been going on for decades, with fairly extensive research on animals, and mRNA vaccines have been researched for multiple other diseases in the past several years. It might be true that a human mRNA vaccine is new - but there is no reason, by which I mean, no believable hypothesis supported by scientific evidence - to think that there is anything magically bad about an mRNA vaccine. Quite the opposite in fact, an mRNA molecule is, biologically speaking, far less dangerous than the traditional method of using a carefully neutered variation of the actual pathogen.

COVID vaccines are not going to mutate into the T-virus.

Last edited:

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
Intruiging. Mind sharing the research?
I have a lot of it, it would imply to flood the thread with links.
Do you really want it? I don't cause some of them are in a telegram channel I created, and some others are in pdf, others in "favourites" and so on...

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
Oh, Christ. Yes, those sheeple, dumb humans other than you, oh enlightened person.

I wish you well but that word frustrates me to no end.

I'm gonna abstain from wading into the COVID vaccine argument after this for the sake of my own wellbeing, but what almost no-one critical of the vaccines available seems to get is that the actual science behind how they were developed is not new - the only difference is that governments worldwide spent unprecedented amounts of largely holographic money to speed up the usually glacial pace of pharma research and approval. Sure there are financial incentives. There always are. We live in a capitalistic world. It doesn't mean that governments globally have somehow conspired to create a mirage of fake science where these vaccines are just a ludicrously complicated conspiracy. Most actual scientists understand the reasons for concern. The ones who aren't or are vaccine sceptics generally have no understanding of the science.

No, and no! This is factually untrue! mRNA research has been going on for decades, with fairly extensive research on animals, and mRNA vaccines have been researched for multiple other diseases in the past several years. It might be true that a human mRNA vaccine is new - but there is no reason, by which I mean, no believable hypothesis supported by scientific evidence - to think that there is anything magically bad about an mRNA vaccine. Quite the opposite in fact, an mRNA molecule is, biologically speaking, far less dangerous than the traditional method of using a carefully neutered variation of the actual pathogen.

COVID vaccines are not going to mutate into the T-virus.
Is a matter of fact, very, very, very, enormously difficult to explain in scientific, mathematic or probabilistic terms... that the virus has already mutated when it interacted with vaccinated people who were in the last (massive) trials of AstraZeneca vaccine (the adenoviral vectored one).
You just need to check when and where the trials were.... YES! Exactly, in the same place where the "mutations" have appeared: it is almost impossible in terms of statistics that this is just random, is just not likely at all.
Brasil, South Africa, Uk and a month later: California.
It makes total sense with what we know about viruses,. So is perfectly possible that the virus will keep changing, and maybe not for the better.

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
Gosh... where to begin with this claptrap...

99.8% of people under 55 who get covid survive, and the overwhelming majority of those do not have serious disease. I have RN friends sitting in hospitals in Vancouver ready to walk out because of how overblown this all is. They sit in the covid wards all day twiddling their thumbs while the local news spreads hysteria.

The mRNA vaccines are new. We have never used nanotech to introduce synthetic mRNA into cytoplasm before. People are having reactions to the drug that are paradoxical and frankly scary... not just standard ADR stuff. Like, 19 year olds suddenly having paralysis. But let's just ignore all that because vaccines have some risk so oh well?

There's plenty of basis for long-term concerns. I could list a myriad. One being investigated in Germany right now is the possible contamination of the vaccine with the e. coli template DNA used to make the mRNA strand. It turns out that when these companies made their trial products, they used top of the line equipment and ingredients, but when they did the mass manufacturing they used cheaper generic versions, and that may make a difference.

They compensated for the lack of 4 year trials by increasing the phase II cohort by tens of thousands of people, as if the numbers game can compensate for long-term data. Hint: it doesn't.

People? Which people are you referring to? Who has actually come out and said we should let millions die? The answer is nobody.

There's no denying that these vaccines were rushed to market. Big pharma is set to receive some of the most massive wealth transfers in history over the creation of covid vaccines. Public money right into their coffers in the possible trillions, without long-term safety data.

And news flash... the doctors aren't doing ADR reporting. In my network alone there are people who had severe ADRs and their doctors didn't record it! See no evil, hear no evil, I guess?

What's stupid is swallowing anything the government has to say whole. They're already preparing the public mindset with talk of covid variants that the vaccines might not cover, which instantly will create a market for future covid vaccines. This is a major cash cow in the making.

I frankly don't care what sheeple want to do, but I don't want to see vaccine passports and draconion controls foisted on society, based on the premise that these almighty vaccines are a safe and sane alternative. I would rather see the government burned to the ground than accept a dystopia of that magnitude.

The overwhelming majority of people who get covid don't die.

Just because you've decided the risk is low doesn't mean that's factually true. Maybe you need to do more clinical reading, read more ADR reports (VAERS is a good place to start), and look at some of the reporting coming out of Germany. But I guess that would cause too much cognitive dissonance for you, to actually lookup something that contradicts all the koolaid you've drunk.
Did you see Planet Lockdown? do you what a quantum tattoo is?
I don't think that everything that Catherine Austin Fitts say is right, maybe 60% is right, but she is no John Doe and is not stupid at all.. and she has been around the wealthy and the real elite, not you, not me, not most of us. In my opinion she is right on the basics, the civilization as we know it is collapsing and they want to control the situation cause the new system (digital transhumanism, so to speak) is not prepared. All this covid shit is a perfect Trojan Horse, for all that is happening and about to come, this is so obvious for whoever that has a critical mind and no fear of what she/he sees.
Only the naïve believe that this could be "natural".
Do people really think that "goverments" are the final policymakers?? that really BLOWS my mind...! So incredibly naïve.
I promise I'll give 500mg dmt for everyone that denies this if I'm the one wrong in the next 9 years:
they are going to throw another virus, and much more mortal than this. This one was Event 201 the next one will be Clade X.

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
Just janking your chain with that one, bro. Research is always of interest!
For example,
why I say this might be AIDS-like? do you know who Luc Montaigner is? research about what he researched with a bio-mathematician about the virus.
And then read this:

That it complements very well with this chinese study...:

If you want a rejoinder, there's one here, that I consider not good, but is the only one I know.
His argument is false in when he says that LINE1 does not happen in "such quantities" in the human body, cause in fact what they were proving is that human immune response to coronavirus causes that LINE1 increment, so he's wrong at least on that part.

Last edited:

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
That's funny because those methods are usually the most accurate ways of explaining facts, but OK, sure.
I don't know if I'm not explaining myself properly or what.......
I repeat the idea differently:
That such events occur accordingly can be tested in a probabilistic mathematical manner, with a high scientific certainty when such methods are used.
If tested with such methods it would be immediately proven that the probability of such events occurring randomly is tremendously low, practically impossible.
Therefore it is reasonable to think, supported by the fact that a random probability is statistically enormously improbable, that there is a causal event and a direct relationship between AstraZeneca's mass vaccination trials in such places and the appearance of the mutations in those same places at analogous times and not so in other places in the world.
Therefore, it is at least reasonable to think that it would be necessary to seriously investigate the possibility of such an explanatory factor for the appearance of these mutations.

This is how I would explain it in a scientific article, do you understand?

birdup.snaildown

Bluelighter
@Neuroborean

The problem with posting links and names of people is you're being selective. There are many qualified people that disagree with your position and I can post at least 5 links for every one you post... Research doesn't mean finding links. That takes three seconds on Google. If you've researched it - and you fully comprehend what you're posting - you need to explain why the majority of scientists are wrong. You need to establish why your links contain "the truth".

Neuroborean

Bluelighter

Zep1

Bluelighter
No, not with the new messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines. The older vaccine technologies work like you described, but these newer vaccines work a bit differently, I'll explain in steps.
  • You are injected with the mRNA vaccine. This is basically a set of biological blueprints for your immune system to build a small, on its own harmless, protein which is a part of the COVID-19 virus called a spike protein.
  • Your immune builds the spike protein from the mRNA blueprints and discards the mRNA blueprints.
  • Your immune system then recognises the spike protein as "foreign" and begins an immune response to get rid of it by producing antibodies.
  • Later, when you come into contact with the COVID-19 virus your immune system knows how to and has already produced antibodies to effectively attack the spike protein on it.
So no virus is introduced to your system, just the instructions to make a small, harmless part of one, and consequently no nasty virus-like side effects from it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME! I NEEDED TO HEAR THAT!🙏

Neuroborean

Bluelighter
@Neuroborean

The problem with posting links and names of people is you're being selective. There are many qualified people that disagree with your position and I can post at least 5 links for every one you post... Research doesn't mean finding links. That takes three seconds on Google. If you've researched it - and you fully comprehend what you're posting - you need to explain why the majority of scientists are wrong. You need to establish why your links contain "the truth".
Ok, start doing it.
You probably will be selective as well.

cduggles

Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
I’m a scientist and many Nobel prize winners turn into cranks, unfortunately. Well, I don’t believe that DNA emits electromagnetic waves.
I posted the article for information, but Montaigner is obviously off the rails.

birdup.snaildown

Bluelighter
Neuroborean said:
Ok, start doing it.
You probably will be selective as well.

You're missing the point. I'm not going to start posting links. It's the internet equivalent of throwing books at people during a face-to-face conversation. Posting links is not an argument. It doesn't prove anything. It's like publishing a bibliography without an article. You need to paraphrase what you've read in the source material and explain why the majority of scientists are wrong.

Back when the alleged election fraud stuff was happening in the US, there were multiple forum members posting links. The same thing happens with climate change and every other topic.

I can post some links about the Earth being flat, if you like?