Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who's never met a bluelighter?

twippa

Bluelighter
Well with all the threads about bluelighters you know, I thought i would throw this in.

I live pretty regional, and havent heard of any bluelighters that live in my town, so as so far I havent actually met any of you lovely people. :D

For who else is Bluelight only an online connection?

(ps there is several of you I am definatly gonna make the mish to meet at sometime in the future, when i feel the need for some corrupting;) )

I meet a few bluelighters recently, they are cool.

*edit* i just realized this is the most pointless post i have ever made. HUZZAH

i live in a far away town too, pretty small, very very isolated... its called perth.. its crap!

I know one prior to us both being bluelighters but have never met one from bluelight.

cupillar: theres a bit going on in perth, a number of blue lights go to a drum N bass & booze night every thursday at some hotel in town... and linus is orginising a movie night, next tuesday i believe? i wanna meet this fry-d fellow, aparently hes really normal :)

ps - in perths defence we are the 4th biggest city in oz.

oh.. and no.. i havent... i wouldnt mind meeting some peeps, coz everyone seems cool, its just coz im so cool i already have a lot of friends.. haha joking..

i must say though.. if i actually knew people on here in real life, it would shange the way i would communicate on here... i would be a different 'poster'

umm.. the perth thing.. a joke... its just coz we are the most isolated city in the world.. you know how it is...

im guessing you are perthie lok? perth is great... i like apples

yup, perth drum n bass head. (i realize the perth thing was a joke but still :p )

Have you really been here 3 years but never met anyone?

I dont think there are many Bluelighter's on here from Newcastle. But I cant imagine I will ever meet any of them if there are any.

I've never met anyone from Bluelight.. not so much by choice, I just dont get much out of events such as TT, Summerdayze, etc so tend to steer clear of those. I'm also stuck all the way down in Mandurah so it makes hitting the Perth crew up rather difficult as I don't drive ~

I am however keen as fuck to meet some of these folks, especially Killing_Time who seems to be one funny motherfucker, and was the first person to send me a PM saying what's up when I joined BL ~

I totally can understand your point Cupillar about being a different poster if you knew the Perth Crew, i know i am, hehe the lounge has never been the same!

But knowing someone through and in bluelight with out making it too cliqie (sp) is great fun because there posts become even more interesting. I have met probably 6 bluelighters that i see about 3 to 4 times a week. and we all travel from Quins Rocks to Rockingham to Armadale and Midland each week! Friends for life!

I'm a Perthie too, and i've never met anyone from the board, though i've been reading/posting here since about 2000. There was all that unfortunate business in Perth back then, and consequently i guess i always thought of meetups as an eastern states thing.

I also think it's because i'm a little wierded out about meeting people i don't really know anything about, even though some of you guys sound really interesting.

I might have to try and come to a meet up one day, as i don't have enough friends who are into drum and base, (never enough!) and my main D and B eventing friend has moved up north, and shows no signs of coming back home anytime soon. :(

^^^
Another Mysterious Perth Bluelighter......far out

Did you say Drum and bass, all the perth crew head up too sherlocks on wednesdays night, then to roller on thursday nights at the rosemount, then heat on saturdays. You should come down one day! eeeek sorry for hogging this thread

you're not missing anything. 99 % of us are overrated.

Well I went the melbourne bluelight fundraiser almost four years ago (under another alias) and I've met a couple of others IRL. I'm too far removed from the scene because of my remote location, not that I am too fussed. Bluelight is just a way for me to waste a few minutes here and there for me these days. I don't really use it for harm reduction education, my location means I keep out of trouble.

Yes Ive neva Met anyone, from Bluelight.

and thats that, perhaps it could change ? But i just go with the flow.

I am kinda the same I live regionaly too but I did meet a few peeps when I was at the BDO on the gold coast.
I would like to meet other people cause from what I read there seems to be some cool people who hang out in Aus Social.

pekkie said:
Sometimes I wish I'd have never met anyone from here....

Haha me too. Only sometimes tho. People from bluelight have been my friends for 5+ years and nearly everyone I know has some connection with this place. I guess I just wonder what life would be like had I never heard of BL!