• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

Dundee

n734446959_1080670_7376.jpg

n734446959_1080676_9326.jpg

n734446959_1080688_3094.jpg

i was at my farm(bush) on the weekend to alpha. My camera decided it didn't want to play anymore though after the second day. Canon have 3 weeks before i go to japan to get it back to me, i'll be one angry bluelighter if its not. Thanks for the comments though. here's a couple of shots from my farm before my camera decided to play up.

img1564mu9.jpg

birdywi7.jpg

cowcopyta5.jpg

and my favourtite
img1870qm1.jpg

Wow the bird pics are amazing!

and i love that barbed wire one huez, great colors...everyone in here is so talented!!!

The smoke is from incense sticks, the colour though is with photoshop... looked a little boring plain. And just a re size in photoshop too

593113.jpg

593116.jpg

593111.jpg

593115.jpg

ACID what sort of camera do you use if you don't mind me asking? Do you set these up at home, or in a lab?

second time i've seen these type of photos this weeks, also interested in how they are setup alpha.

Guys -

1. Background - Black cardboard. This particular set up is fantastic at making any creases in a cloth background show up in your final image
2. Smoke - A $2 bunch of incense in a holder on a trestle table. The Table was also covered in black cloth.
3. The camera was on a tripod with a 300mm lens and a shutter release cable.
4. Flash - 90 degrees to the incense and angled slightly towards the camera. (I experimented with it directly behind the incense as well which gave some good results too)

For this result :)

593107.jpg

593106.jpg

Again, photoshop colour

Thank you much :)

You guys are awesome! Love showing you my work! If i ever get famous, I'll give you all money, or move you in with me!!!

Okay here are some of my recent photos: (I only got my camera last week and I'm still learning so be nice!)

jacaranda.jpg

macro1.jpg

buzz1-1.jpg

As you can see, I've been raping the macro function hehehe.

^ I quite like that first one of the trees. It's got a trippy feel to it.

ACID... love that effect. Can you link to some bigger versions? (I feel the urge for a new desktop pic coming on.) And also one without the colour, just to compare?

Well I am new here sand I am dying share some of my pictures with you all. But alas, I have to wait until I have made 20 posts or more before i can post piccies.... oh well. :\ I am currently working with an IXUS, but hopefully (very very soon) will be moving on to a DSLR... anyways any opinions/critiques will be appreciated. I have been sort of more concentrating on macro and abstract textures at the moment...but will most likely delve into deeper waters once i get my hands on my dream camera :D

^ If you have an online photo account (flickr, photobucket etc) you can just link from there to bluelight using the
insertimage.gif
icon when you post :)

kat - MY FUCKING PC CRASHED! i lost the smoke photo's, but im working on more for you!!! FOR YOU!! The things i do!

But in the mean time, these i took of my babies

This is Kitty
Picture-178.jpg

Picture-177.jpg

Picture-009.jpg

This is Chico
to-edit7.jpg

Picture-017.jpg

Picture-015.jpg