• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Whole pill rectually....my experience

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
I am using oxycodone 30mg. The little blues.

So I cut the pill in half (15mg) and put it in my bum WHOLE. Then added about 5ml of water with a oral syringe right after.

Time was 1:22am.

The reason I wanted to try this out is because I feel like im losing opiate crushing them; they get stuck to the lighter/spoon or when I go dump it in the water some powder will stay on the paper. etc. I know I could just pop it but honestly I like the effects more from plugging. I get headaches and don't really get too much euphoria from popping em but I most definitely do from plugging. That probably sounds strange but it's the truth. Another reason I want to try this method is because I was researching this and found that some people do not believe it works and I want to see for myself first hand.

Now, I'm going to wait and see if this kicks in

Time 1:45am
23 min have passed since pill has been inserted.
I am definitely feeling the effects.
I feel relaxed and I get this lovely feeling in my tum.
So great results everyone. try if interested, I recommend.

I believe the water helps a lot with this method. The rectum is not very moist to desolve a pill, so using the water is a good idea. 5ml is probably a good amount. It has worked well for me. Thank you for reading.

The reason I wanted to try this out is because I feel like im losing opiate crushing them; they get stuck to the lighter/spoon or when I go dump it in the water some powder will stay on the paper. etc.

The amount that stays on the spoon, paper etc is trivial compared to the total mass of the pill. With good technique you shouldn't lose anything.

I believe the water helps a lot with this method. The rectum is not very moist to desolve a pill, so using the water is a good idea.

This is actually a lot more important than you'd think at first glance.

The best method with no loss, is to just load the whole pill into a syringe and then suck water up into it. Let it sit for 2 minutes and the pill will disintegrate and you can give the syringe a few good shakes and then plug the contents.

Suppositories are actually made of stuff like cocoa butter that has a melt point below body temperature so they can dissolve. The best technique for plugging drugs is by using a solution.