Staff Feedback who?

It's registered to "Domain Privacy Service FBO Registrant. " which is a nice convenient way to obfuscate a site owner.

It's registered to "Domain Privacy Service FBO Registrant. " which is a nice convenient way to obfuscate a site owner.
Actually it's posted pretty clearly in this thread :)

i dont trust him

Neither do I. Shady mofo, indeed.

= = = = =

OP has been addressed via PM. For general awareness, the site is under the leadership of three individuals = myself handling most of the site stuff, Tronica leading the research connections and giving a public name and face, and Sebastian's Ghost who has endeavored for years to ensure the site remains financially stable and online to help those in need. We're working on an 'about us' type page that would spell this out a bit more clearly and should be available in coming months. Until then, you can generally reach me for anything site related, or Tronica for anything research related, or either of us for overall questions. SG is mostly off site and not reachable by the masses.

Transparencyyy!!
AssuredAmpleBorer-size_restricted.gif

Neither do I. Shady mofo, indeed.

= = = = =

OP has been addressed via PM. For general awareness, the site is under the leadership of three individuals = myself handling most of the site stuff, Tronica leading the research connections and giving a public name and face, and Sebastian's Ghost who has endeavored for years to ensure the site remains financially stable and online to help those in need. We're working on an 'about us' type page that would spell this out a bit more clearly and should be available in coming months. Until then, you can generally reach me for anything site related, or Tronica for anything research related, or either of us for overall questions. SG is mostly off site and not reachable by the masses.

Awww, but if it's not a secret then my knowing the secret becomes less special. :(

You know how long I was a member before finding out tronica was another co-owner?