• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who was your childhood hero?!?

ozbreaker said:

and umm inspector gadget for a while there..

I've still got this obsession where, if I meet a girl named Penny, I find her instantly attractive regardless of what she looks like.....

:\

^^^ Oh my god!! I have exactly the same thing when I meet anyone called Brain and...... oh wait.. I mean...... maybe you should ingore that...

My dad

i thought we was the world's greatest cyclist. And i thought that he wasn't in the Olympics because of his age and he had kids...

Ahh silly rational when you're a babe

sporting point of view it was always Sir Vivian Richards....my batting dad who taught me to play accross the line with no fear and show no fear. off the point,,,was just thinking how trippy the tv series "Monkey" was back in the early 80's.... I blame that show all my erratic behaviour and episodes I end up on now........8) 8o =D ....oh well, no complaining

maxload said:
Three time soap box derby champion Ronny Becks.

=D
lol11.gif
=D

Originally posted by Trentis
Childhood hero definately had to be my older sister.

As far as i was concerned she was a god. She was the best at everything and to beat her was the pinnacle of achievement in my eyes. And the mental control she had in an arguement was supreme. She could keep a straight, expressionless face of non-concern no matter how harsh the call against her was.

Of course, i have grown out of this total idolisation of my sister. Now I just think she is a cool bitch and get along with her heaps well. ... Have yet to beat her in an arguement though ...

Actually there was an argument you beat me in. I believe it was the one where you threw scissors at me for a piece of easter egg foil. ;)