• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends who wants to be sober with me

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I don’t know what exactly that means but that’s cool👍
I kinda grew up in the sticks (very rural) to me psychedelics are mushrooms or lsd.
Thanks. I am an amphetamine enthusiast so getting high means either super productivity or utter deviancy. Tonight is productive thus far. Coming back from productive highs to sobriety is easier than coming back from the depravity.

I like psychadelics as well. If I had some that’s probably what I would have done instead.

Parathrice

Bluelighter
Thanks. I am an amphetamine enthusiast so getting high means either super productivity or utter deviancy. Tonight is productive thus far. Coming back from productive highs to sobriety is easier than coming back from the depravity.

I like psychadelics as well. If I had some that’s probably what I would have done instead.
WELL SAID!! My own vice is synonymous with utter depravity. The presence of my wife however makes it so I can at least manage to keep my chin up with a knowing wink here and there. She acts as my manager in a sense enabling me to moderate my depravity lol!! Left entirely to my own devices an out of control deviant I would be. I’m able to get just enough to keep the hunger at bay. I don’t know what I’d do w out her. She likes blow but almost never shoots and only occasionally smokes. My super productive days while high on coke are long over. I guess the needle and depravity are like peanut butter and jelly.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
WELL SAID!! My own vice is synonymous with utter depravity. The presence of my wife however makes it so I can at least manage to keep my chin up with a knowing wink here and there. She acts as my manager in a sense enabling me to moderate my depravity lol!! Left entirely to my own devices an out of control deviant I would be. I’m able to get just enough to keep the hunger at bay. I don’t know what I’d do w out her. She likes blow but almost never shoots and only occasionally smokes. My super productive days while high on coke are long over. I guess the needle and depravity are like peanut butter and jelly.
You are lucky to have such a wife. I’ve yet to find a woman who can be both a moderating force and a partner in crime.

I’ve pretty successfully hung up the needles after 30 years on and off and shooting amps. But now can’t say no to a smoke. Small steps.

Parathrice

Bluelighter
partner in crime
Yes that’s the ticket. Been married 17 years. Out of all the chaos and bullshit fighting out of control nonsense over years came something solid. Wouldn’t be the same otherwise. I don’t think I would have the inspiration to write songs for her and silly stuff like that. No wedding rings, we don’t really buy one another presents for holidays b-days etc. kinda weird but it’s okay cause we’re on the same page. Yeah, kinda weird.
Our two kids though 🙄 yeah we do anything for them. It’s like ya think they’d be spoiled but rarely are they wanting things, they both get excellent grades and neither one of them lies to us about anything. Good kids. Seems like kids these days are not as wild as kids in my generation (x). We LOOKED for trouble and when we found it, it was considered “good times” lol!! Sry kinda rambled on there.

Parathrice

Bluelighter
I forgot to mention she’s got huge boobs too 😂
I’ll shut up now. Whenever I count my blessings some force in the universe is right there to SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF ME and make me wish I were dead!

Parathrice

Bluelighter
I forgot to mention she’s got huge boobs too 😂
I’ll shut up now. Whenever I count my blessings some force in the universe is right there to SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF ME and make me wish I were dead!
That was a pretty damn shallow statement. I am aware of that. Also I’m pointing out the bright side of things. We all know there’s that other side I haven’t acknowledged lol! I humbly make these statements about my family knowing very well there’s hurricanes every year and it’s never pretty 🤩

Parathrice

Bluelighter
I don’t think I’m going to be around to enjoy it as much as I could if I don’t change my ways. Can anyone out there tell me or from experience either themselves or An acquaintance of what things might start to look like for me? I have been doing this a about two years let’s say on the average a gram and a half every two days. Always shooting it. I Imagine my parts are going to start to wear out pretty quickly at some point.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Love can definitely help moderate addiction, in fact I never found myself out of control with drugs in my life until i was single. Which obviously has significantly hindered finding a more suitable partner.

Parathrice

Bluelighter
Love can definitely help moderate addiction, in fact I never found myself out of control with drugs in my life until i was single. Which obviously has significantly hindered finding a more suitable partner.
AIN’T THAT THE TRUTH!!!

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I drank 2 beers the other night, 2 nights ago, and didn't wake up seriously hungover. With how bad it effects my stomach and my addictive tendencies its better I don't drink, I feel better without it though my anxiety does fuckong suck. I've stranded myself an hour away from my benzos so I haven't taken them in a week and think I am strong enough to keep them on hand for emergency and not start abusing them again, but then again, maybe not

Reading your post makes me envious, can't believe my life got so low that im envious of a struggling g alcoholic relapsing, as your ulcers are just going to hurt worse now, but nevertheless enjoy.

I need to keep it up, as I'm starting to like, brush my teeth, clean up, and eat again.