Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
Today’s good. Can I get a hell yeah for today? You got mine

Asante

Bluelighter

KEEP CALM

and

STAY CLEAN

Its a great day to continue the ceasefire of the chemical warfare on the battleground of your body. If you think about it, even if it was just weed, you were poisoning yourself. Lets cut it out, metabolize and pee it out. Let our lungs and other organs clean themselves without adding more foreign substances to their trouble. Drink water, eat healthy, exercise and rest well. Time to get better.

Last edited:

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Its a great day to continue the ceasefire of the chemical warfare on the battleground of your body. If you think about it, even if it was just weed, you were poisoning yourself. Lets cut it out, metabolize and pee it out. Let our lungs and other organs clean themselves without adding more foreign substances to their trouble. Drink water, eat healthy, exercise and rest well.
You can poison yourself with water moreso than weed tbh, be careful!

Asante

Bluelighter
Lets not quit drinking water just yet. Water is a necessity of life, freebase metamphetamine shards or everclear are not.

Way to go championing weed over water in a thread for people trying to quit their substances by the way.

Lets do a competition, you, locked in a breathing mask hooked up to a 1 kg joint of pure organic weed and me, drinking a liter bottle of water. Let's discuss relative toxicities of weed and water after that little caper if you still feel up to it by then.

No, let's quit weed, lets quit alcohol and pills and whatever chemical thrills you think you need, lets just quit the smoke before you gonna choke and the levels of tar will go to far - its hard - but lets quit. Lets quit the shit, done with it, bottles given away, slamdunk the ashtray into the bin - begin! something new to do before the drugs screw you, screw that! a new outlook to life, one where things go alright, one without shady dealers of herb with pesticide. When you meet someone new and hot and rather than pretend what is not tell her true blue, that you tried drugs but it wasnt for you.

Parathrice

Bluelighter
I Tend to be very scatterbrained and unorganized or I can be Hyper focused getting caught up in minute details.
I could use my time much more effectively if I could stick to a to do list. I notepads and lists I’ve never been able to be consistent with. How do others keep their lives in order? Has anyone been similar to this but able to overcome these shortcomings? If so how?

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
I need to do lists if I want to stay focused. They are great as they prioritize your wants and needs . I don't make them everyday. Just when I feel I am falling behind in my chores.

I'm not too scatterbrained luckily. However that changes when I smoke a little herb. If I am cleaning out my closet I will invariably end up wandering around my house trying to figure out what to do with the item and end up throwing it back in the closet.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Overwhelmed today. Resetting tomorrow. If I’m going to fuck up I might as well make the most of it.