• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Drugs Who wants to be HIGH with me? (LET'S PARTY! byo drugz)

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
All this sobriety shit is hard.. I'm sick of life on life's terms.

Who wants to paaarty?! Everyone's welcome, just say what you're bringing! Can be drugs, can be music, can be decorations, can be a tank of nitrous.

Two rules! 1. Fun only! Reality sucks, serious business sucks, that shit is for people who don't have drugs.
2. Sharing is caring.

I'm bringing some mdma! Also booze. It's not a party without booze.

Oh one final comment. I ain't your momma, I ain't your sponsor, so don't blame me if you're back on the newcomer chip/keytag in the morning. :D

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
All this sobriety shit is hard.. I'm sick of life on life's terms.

Who wants to paaarty?! Everyone's welcome, just say what you're bringing! Can be drugs, can be music, can be decorations, can be a tank of nitrous.

Two rules! 1. Fun only! Reality sucks, serious business sucks, that shit is for people who don't have drugs.
2. Sharing is caring.

I'm bringing some mdma! Also booze. It's not a party without booze.

Oh one final comment. I ain't your momma, I ain't your sponsor, so don't blame me if you're back on the newcomer chip/keytag in the morning. :D

I will bring the drug roulette board, ketamine, acid, orange butterfly mdma pills, methamphetamine, valium, ghb and a few roofies.

And watermelon. Its essential for this party

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Youll need a trampoline, monkey bars, hurdles, a slide and a swing for the ketamine olympic challenge. Havent managed to complete a circuit but its hilarious trying it, if getting upright and mobile is even fucking possible, if so take more drugs and munt on out

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
Ooooohhh the ketamine olympics upgraded since my day.
back then there were no props.
just 2 people.
2 massive loooong lines, like a mile in length.
winner finished line first. And went back and stole second place for the win, as well! Yippie.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
If I bring a syringe will you plug me some of your MDMA. I shouldn’t need more than 3 points. I mean, for a friend right?

That’s exactly the party I’m feeling like. My memories aren’t that wonderful so losing some more likely highly beneficial.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
If I bring a syringe will you plug me some of your MDMA. I shouldn’t need more than 3 points. I mean, for a friend right?

That’s exactly the party I’m feeling like. My memories aren’t that wonderful so losing some more likely highly beneficial.

You can have maybe 1 point, cause you're a friend. :D.

If I give you 3 points everyone will want some and I didn't bring enough for everyone. It's BYO. :D

Zephyn

Bluelighter
just 2 people.
winner finished line first. And went back and stole second place for the win, as well! Yippie.
Remember that girl who died making a video snorting a 13 gram line?

ions

Bluelighter
I still have a fair amount of weed. Songs. I'd have to brew some moonshine. \

But I"m not coming, because you, princess, live in a distant land.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I'm running out of weed. Have maybe an oz and a half left. Been wondering if my landlord is stealing it or im literally smoking an oz a week. Not worth it to buy more for the price or the risk.

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
Trying to find my self but unable so far.
I can bring methylphenidate (for odd ones that enjoy it for partying) now that I decided to take it rarely. Also can contribute with mashrooms, DMT, LSD (separate room will be needed) and can be a GABA downer person at the end of the party with my stash of benzos (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin/Rovotril, Versed/Dormicum) and bunch of pregabalin. Am I in? 🙃

P.S. if I go tweaker way I will not be bothered with any kind of responsibility, but if I go psychedelic than I can also be a reliable sitter and fly the whole party plane safely down at the end. Just for the heads up if I go stim way, it is very possible that I will leave party after 2 hours and stim myself into 4 day binge with no sleep and waay too much internet usage (I believe most tweakers know what that implies:/ )

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
just 2 people.

Lol, most ketamine/etc binges I've been in are just a bunch of ppl racking up lines off each other/for each other with zome trance/beats on, too fucked up to try doing anything but 1 attempt at completing a planned while sober gauntlet was fucking hilarious