• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who uses downers?

Jakus said:
^^^ SBLM, If you dont mind (and if its not against the rules) do you mind if i ask how you got the oxy (whether by a friend with a script or dealer etc..)?

(I don't know, I think it's okay to talk vaguely about it)

It was from a friend, who knew people who knew someone who had a script, for a serious illness or something. There were only occasional times we got it, and it was like gold when it was available. I no longer associate with those people so that (very occasional) supply is now nil.

[nb: mods - I just unapproved my own post, wasn't sure if it was borderline or not. If it's okay, feel free to approve it again. Or leave as is, your choice]

katmeow said:
Wish that more oxy was around ;)

Don't I what, shit it's so hard to get and fucken expensive :( I've done hydrocodone several times, and I've don't plenty of oxy. I smoke weed occaionallly and use valium pretty regularly to.

I take shit loads of codeine and use restavit pretty regularly because my sleeping pattern has been messed up from long term stimulant use

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
[nb: mods - I just unapproved my own post, wasn't sure if it was borderline or not. If it's okay, feel free to approve it again. Or leave as is, your choice]

From my best interpretation of the BLUA & the forum rules, I think it's okay if people use general references like script/friend with script/dealer... but anything more specific is crossing the line into source discussion.

Like this: "A good place to get XYZ is to get a job as a [job title] in a [building type]."

Also definitely not allowed are questions like this.

"How do I go about getting XYZ?"

or

"What symptoms should I describe to a doctor to get a script for XYZ?"

Hope this helps, please PM me to discuss further :)

thanks for clarifying, hoptis... i figured the question would be cool...

and SBLM, i got my oxy the same way pretty much.

Yea... Oxycodone is generally one of those drugs that you won't find on the streets here in Australia, due to it's rarity and stringent control. It is treasured among drug users, even those that aren't too fond of Heroin, for obvious reasons. It's a fairly unique opioid too. Tends to release a somewhat stimulant-like buzz, yet also (in the higher dose range) has the potential to make one nod. Most people that have a script for Oxycodone probably aren't too fond of the idea of parting with such a useful pain-killer either, unless they sell their Oxys and buy illicit Heroin for better pain-relief and euphoria.
I guess it's the case with benzos too. Alot of people that are prescribed anxyolitics like clonazepam and Alprazolam wouldn't be overly enthusiastic parting with their meds, because of how hard it is to get a steady on-going script of them and due to the fact that they would legitimately need them to relieve them of anxiety, or sleeping-disorders.

Having said all that though, I think if there were to be a sudden influx of prescription opioids and benzos hit the streets, they'd either (a) be imported from International pharmacies, or (b) someone that works or has access in the pharmaceutical industry has been getting "itchy-fingers" and selling them on the street.
I have a friend who used to be a Heroin dealer in C.B.D. that just recently told me that back in the day (when they were on the market) there was a pill addicts used to call "footies/footballs", that were widely sought-after, because they contained a liquid form (20mg's) of Temazepam, which means that it was injectable and they were actually more expensive than a cap of Heroin.

thats why temaze is a solid little white tablet, not a 10mg green "football" these days. I never IVed the liquid but apprently if you emptied the "football" with a needle and mainlined it it gave you quite the herion alternative. They phased out the green temaze's in the early days off my job, i dont even think they are avalible for palative care these days??

I am off the same thinking as every above, anyone genuinely prescribed clonazepam, Alprazolam, diazapam etc would not want to part with their script. I treasure my one script of oxazapam a month from my Dr. It has taken me a long time to build a trusted relationship with my Dr. you'd have to have a pretty good swap for me to even consider it. I am also lucky i am able to supplement my benzo intake which has also take me a long time.:D

Well I'm happy cause my occasional source for cheap oxy is now a regular source, I just gotta be careful not to end up addicted!

I must be getting my stuff at a really good price cause at the prices I pay for xanax and oxycodone, anyone could buy rediculous amounts if they wanted...