• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who tweaks it

Speedytee0225

Bluelighter
So im just curious..who on here messes around with meth..i do .-. But im not a typical tweaker lol im pretty layed back

I talk and talk and get super happy! Love to just drive around with my best friend and go to the mountain ( we live in the Smokies,so we go to the top of mountain and see all the lights) it's awesome!

I talk and talk and get super happy! Love to just drive around with my best friend and go to the mountain ( we live in the Smokies,so we go to the top of mountain and see all the lights) it's awesome!
Thats cool :) i like to clean haha and skate around at night :)

I start it recently, so I might not be a Tweaker. But the high for me is well, sometimes vary. Most commonly I feel energetic, never have felt euphoria by it. Calm and relaxed, very few times I get anxious. Sometimes my libido increases or decreases. Cognitive abilities do get better but weaker then amphetamine.

Something really strange is that went I am on methamphetamine, I feel like I can feel people "vibes" (I hate that world) and intentions. Like if my sense to detect danger enchant. I know that may is because the dopamine release by methamphetamine make you to be in a fight or flee mode, but I feel is something more.

Watching Hamilton Morris documentaries about mushrooms with my girl (Adderall IR) if I'm not too taken by side effects I like to drive around. Typically my social anxiety takes hold and I just stay around the house

layed back
giphy.gif

Is that moon real? It looks so close it's photoshopped!

I gotta visit Australia one day.

Anyway no meth here I just had to comment on that beautiful city. I am on dexamph if that counts haha.

I didn't take these. I believe the moon was enlarged ^

It would be awesome if you came too visit one day! 😁

Haha dexies! 👌

EETdOyuU0AAS7Gu.jpg
images.jpeg-90.jpg
images.jpeg-91.jpg
images.jpeg-92.jpg

I’d say I’m a pretty laid back tweaker. I play words with friends, get on here and play solitaire. That’s about it. I used to do all the carpet surfing, working on machines I have no business working on, geetered out of my mind, could probably be arrested for a public intoxication lol; but that was 2 years ago now, and I took a year break, so somethings changed for sure. I’d much rather chill in my room, in my safe space and play my games. Lol

I wonder what about us, our minds, & our body’s reaction to the drug has changed to allow us to not do that shit anymore?! Carpet surfing, blind peeking & thinking the SWAT, FBI & police were after me used to be an everyday thing lol.

I wonder what about us, our minds, & our body’s reaction to the drug has changed to allow us to not do that shit anymore?! Carpet surfing, blind peeking & thinking the SWAT, FBI & police were after me used to be an everyday thing lol.
Idk. I was physically in a different place too, homeless and not really any real goals. Just wanted to get high. It’s more fun to get tweaked out like that when you have no responsibilities or cares at all. I’m sure if I was in the place I was then, NOW I would enjoy it again.

Idk. I was physically in a different place too, homeless and not really any real goals. Just wanted to get high. It’s more fun to get tweaked out like that when you have no responsibilities or cares at all. I’m sure if I was in the place I was then, NOW I would enjoy it again.

I disagree... I have more fun just the 2 of us than what I used to when I didn’t have responsibilities & was homeless. I agree about the different place mentally & physically though. Haven’t been a “fiend” but once since we started and I think I’ve maintained pretty well with the exception of this past weekend.