• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who Shuffles?

Golden_Nipple said:
Wow. That's actually really good shuffling for your first time. My first time shuffling I went at it for like... a few hours and didn't look that smooth by the end of it. Hell, even now my shuffle wouldn't look that smooth 99% of the time. Good work ^_^. Also good work on being like, female and learning to shuffle :p. Not enough chic shufflers dammit.

Aaaww thanks =D
Learning the running man thing now....I was a bit drunk the time I shot that vid. Hahaha...
You're right...not many chicks shuffle...or are game/stupid enough to put their dancing on YouTube for all the world to see. Hehehe.
Now I have to actually go out somewhere....

Do YOU have a video???? Seems to be quite a bit of a "culture" on YouTube for noob shufflers. :D

well it seems to me that everytime i start danciing, ppl copy my moves. even when i leave the dance floor there are still ppl copying my moves.... so get a life, make up some of your own....

bustabraincell said:
well it seems to me that everytime i start danciing, ppl copy my moves. even when i leave the dance floor there are still ppl copying my moves.... so get a life, make up some of your own....

elaine_benes044.jpg

The "shuffle" is the worst "dance" ever and is-in my opinion-strictly for people who lack confidence and/or originality, you might as well be line dancing for fuck sake...

Zero the hero said:
The "shuffle" is the worst "dance" ever and is-in my opinion-strictly for people who lack confidence and/or originality, you might as well be line dancing for fuck sake...

Although i dont hate it that much, im not the biggest fan of it...

But at the end of the day, who the fuck am i to tell someone how to dance. I dont really give a shit to be honest...

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
That shit looks real fuckin lame. Do all Australians dance like that?? 8( :|
As is with breakdancing, when it's done right it looks really good, when it's not it can look pretty retarded. Oh and watching it over the internet is nothing like seeing it done live to the music.

You wanna see some realy fucking lame dancing go check out clowning.

And the suffle adds soooooooo much energy to a rave it's unbelievable. That's why Melbourne does it best.

college_dropout said:
^So much wrong with that post but meh, some people just don't get it. :|

Your post is sad at most and tragically amusing at best...

Don't "get it"? Please, I've been around for a long time, and say what you will, but that doesn't change the FACT that the"shuffle" is unoriginal, cookie-cutter tripe-the end...

^^^ Oh The hail the King of the Dance.. lol.

Who gives a fuck , as long as your having fun.

I try to shuffle but i cant do it. I often get looks from wankers that are too cool for school. I actually got physically moved outta the way at Kryal Kastle one year by some hero who had to show everyone what a superior dancer he was.

People like that used to annoy me , just makes me laugh now.

Zero the hero said:
Your post is sad at most and tragically amusing at best...
=D Oh snap, what a comeback!!! Lol, geez you wouldn't wanna take yourself too seriously there. ;)

Don't "get it"? Please, I've been around for a long time, and say what you will, but that doesn't change the FACT that the"shuffle" is unoriginal, cookie-cutter tripe-the end...
Funny that. I've never seen two people shuffle in the exact same way. Lots of people have very similar styles but everyone will learn to pick up their own signature moves. When I was first learning to shuffle I was embarrassed to do it out in public because I wasn't very good. Now that I've learnt the basic steps I have the confidence to do it out in public and have a blast dancing that way. That's the thing you obviously don't get despite the fact that you've been around for such a "long time". It's an absolute blast to shuffle when you're off your head or your sober and it looks fantastic when you do it right. Which is obviously a fact because more and more people are doing it in the house and electro scene.

Last edited:
I shuffle to cover bands... yes, I know I'm sad on both counts! :p

uTranceMe said:
Who gives a fuck , as long as your having fun.

exaaaactly :D some people take dancing too seriously. its meant to be about having fun. Thats what going out is too a lot of people. If you like sitting there and your enjoying the music then thats great too but theres no need to pay out on other people. Who cares:\

Il agree some of it looks a little silly hehe but there are others that are just incredible to watch.