Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who Shuffles?

Golden_Nipple

Bluelighter
Who here shuffles?

Just starting to at the moment (still a youngun, so can't rave regually), I love the melbourne rave scene, so I just consider it getting a bit more involved and carrying on what makes the Melbourne rave culture so great. But alas, I still am a horrible shuffler, give me another two months though...

So Why Be Up For....? No. I Don't Have Any. B'I Slept All Day & I'll Drink Allnight.

Is that what Snoop does?
I dig that,
but,
seein' asya can't smoke J's
(lettaloneconicalflasks)
anywhere in clubs
these days,
how do you Dogg.
It pisses me the FUCK off at hip-hop joints...

An' where did Breaks go?

An' how do people shuffle on meth...?

Is meth not cool?

Not ice.
Ice is gay an' boring.
Like, line-meth.
Snort, snort, smile-type.

UnShuffleunless@ta'houseparty
Thinkingof_.gif

WrongBitch

I know my Crip-Shuffle, We'gro'.
While yo' is bo'ed,
try a colo(u)ring contest...
snoop_0002.jpg

Fucking Punk-Ass Biatch.

Dial 1-800-213-187 (or 647(b))

I wanna be a Mutha-Fuckin' Hustla.
Ya betta ax' somebody.
biggrin.gif

I never miss a chance...i get up and dance and do the Curly Shuffle.

*raises hand too* :D Almost give myself a heart attack though when i go out sober. its not something to be done by the unfit

^Really! Thats my favorite kind of shuffle, me and my fellow in-paitents sure do boogy %)

Just learning.
Had my time in the rave scene too.
But wanna be able to do it for when I go to Europe this year. Wanna tear up the dancefloor over there =D

*Raises hand* - Usually I have to be wearing my phatties and Bass hoodie to get in the mood. I feel like pure class decked out in it :D Lol, nah shuffling is a lot of fun.

If I wanted to learn the Melbourne dance I'd go to Melbourne. Not that I did while I was there.

It's such a clique here. The Sydney scene is so factionised, each faction having its own dance. The 'shufflers' have their Sydney wanna-be shuffle (which is more like the Charleston), the lads have their wanna-be hakken, the glowstickers obsess over their toys and what few candy ravers are left here scissor stomp.

Fuck 'em. I dance how I want, which ends up somewhere in between, mixed with whatever moves I make up on the spot.

Last edited:
What dark recesses have you been lingering in UnSquare, my brother in bottle?

Nah, I don't shuffle. When I'm in safe premises (ie. viewable by no-one but friends, and am suitably munted, I tend to do this spastic looking arm jog and jump around the room like a pogo stick.

When I'm 'out', it's the stand and shake my leg and nothing else for me please.

kittymeow said:
Heehee caught ;)

Wow. That's actually really good shuffling for your first time. My first time shuffling I went at it for like... a few hours and didn't look that smooth by the end of it. Hell, even now my shuffle wouldn't look that smooth 99% of the time. Good work ^_^. Also good work on being like, female and learning to shuffle :p. Not enough chic shufflers dammit.