Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who prefers freebase

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I'v sniffed coke numerouse occasions in Australia but now I'm in Thailand and the coke scean here is people buy powdered cocaine and freebase and smoke it, Its much more popular than sniffing here in thailand , but I never saw anybody do it in Australia, just want to how popular it is in Austalia.

If I had coke you can be sure as hell I'd be IVing the salt or freebasing and smoking it.
Insufflation is a waste of coke.

i always convert my pepsi... always being the last two times!
and over a year ago! b4 that it was IV a couple of times. the gear i used to get just wasnt worth snorting!!!

Contrary to the US where crack or base is considered more of a "poor peoples drug", basing in Australia is more often practiced by the wealthy drug taking society.

In part, this is probably reflective of the price and purity of cocaine in Australia. Some people would (it seems) rather snort shitty coke rather than base it and know]/I] just how shitty it really is!

^^^ yeah, i've only heard of a couple of people doing it and the general consensus is that it is a waste of time/money with the coke that is generally available. (read: 10g coke when freebased -> equiv. of 2-3g... if lucky)

also i think that most people wouldn't feel confident enough (maybe they haven't had enough coke yet ;) ) freebasing it themselves if they arent in the position to have someone show them how to.

Maxi

given that conversion figure^ i am now thinking the pepsi i used to get was better than i thought... maybe the drug is just too soft core when snorted.

Maxi said:
^^^ yeah, i've only heard of a couple of people doing it and the general consensus is that it is a waste of time/money with the coke that is generally available. (read: 10g coke when freebased -> equiv. of 2-3g... if lucky)
I don't understand why it would be a waste of time or money to throw away 7-8g of glucose.
What is the point in keeping it?
Even if I were to use the cocaine salt, I'd still be wanting to freebase then convert back into a salt so I could get a decent product.

I've done freebase a few times with a well connected friend in Sydney..it was great...but the kind of drug to beware of.My mate would not show me how he made it..though its bloody easy to find the method of preparation on the net..and like phase dancer says..turning powder coke into base will tell you the purity of your coke...if you end up with .3g of base..you had 30% coke in your gram... i agree with Steve Electro..while the weight might shrink..you lose no coke..just crap.

Smoking freebase is very addictive..my mate who introduced me s completely hooked..has been for 4 years or so..luckily for him he has the money( a very wealthy man who owns a large buisiness), time and connections to do this. If you dont then i advise strongly against opening pandora's box...its bloody hard to keep it shut once you open it.

MD

^^ You can just turn crack back into the salt with hydrochloric acid and have something decent to snort rather than smoke the freebase if the addiction potential worries you.
I'd probably do the same for IV purposes, it's either that or dissolve the crack in vinegar if you want to shoot it up, and I think I'd just rather work with Cocaine HCl than have to worry about having some distilled white vinegar on hand everytime I felt like a hit. But alas, coke of a quality at least worth purchasing does not come cheap.

4 iv i would just get the gear, spoon it with no heat, and draw it up through a ciggy filter... was that wrong?
coz it sure as fuk would do wonders!!!:)

Can I suggest not using a cigarette filter when IV'ing? They contain small fibres of fibreglass which can be drawn into the mix and cause all sorts of nasties. Better to use a wheel filter if you can get them, or a cotton bud.

I'll leave the others to give better advice as I've never IV'd coke.

^^^ ya gunna rock the IV world with that one.... everyone does it, and its advice posted everywhere.

The dangers of cigarette butts and other filtering methods have been discussed at length by mibrane and others in several threads in this forum and across other serious drug discussion forums at BL. Please feel free to make use of the search function to locate these gems of info...

BigTrancer :)

steve> what i meant was from a psychological point of view.... for most people, Ignorance is bliss. Look at it like this:
10g costs $x and they get 2-3g out... then the cost of the 2-3g is $x (3-5 times as much :( )

also a point to remember: i cant remember the figures for coke, but with meth,
1g pure HCL (salt) = 0.8g of freebase (and vice-versa)
so if you freebased 1g and got 0.8g then it wasn't 80% pure, but 100% pure and the 20% loss was just the loss of the HCL (which will be added again if it were to be re-converted back to its original salt form)

Maxi