• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Like anyone is ever going to answer this question truthfully. I know the thread was started as a lighthearted attempt to see what people would say.

There is a little bit of truth in everything said in jest.

I would rather see the question reversed as in the mod could reply who their least favorite BL'er was, but I'm just kind of sick that way.

I watch The Behavior Panel on you tube where they critique everyones body language ( usually in interrogation settings ) . But they also critique their words and phrases.

If you apply this technique you can also see it in peoples posts and who is " least favorite " can be discerned by the response. Not just this thread but in others.

Passive / Aggressive responses are my favorite to read ( in any thread ) and choice of words to use when one is confronted is fun as well.

Guess that's why I like BL so much as everyone here has their own style and they are largely different.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Like anyone is ever going to answer this question truthfully. I know the thread was started as a lighthearted attempt to see what people would say.

There is a little bit of truth in everything said in jest.

I would rather see the question reversed as in the mod could reply who their least favorite BL'er was, but I'm just kind of sick that way.

I watch The Behavior Panel on you tube where they critique everyones body language ( usually in interrogation settings ) . But they also critique their words and phrases.

If you apply this technique you can also see it in peoples posts and who is " least favorite " can be discerned by the response. Not just this thread but in others.

Passive / Aggressive responses are my favorite to read ( in any thread ) and choice of words to use when one is confronted is fun as well.

Guess that's why I like BL so much as everyone here has their own style and they are largely different.

Captain Heroin...ffs just boot him off staff and move on.

Swillow , meh.

Tathra, bleh bleh .

Answered. Dgaf about anyone anymore, doesnt bother me :)

Favourite staff member of all time: Infinite Jest.

Xolorth has come into his own, he chats to anyone about anything like IJ did, so shit will be fine, maybe, if ppl don't get too sick of the stupid bans, I'm personally over it, its too fucking dumb to even give a fuck about.

ions

Bluelighter
It's on pg 1 but @Mysterier is a good one. He doesn't come around often but we know he's out spreading the good word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

So if Moses is a neutron, Jesus is a proton, Mohamed an electron. But I've followed the teachings since the days of dinosaurs. 🦖

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Captain Heroin...ffs just boot him off staff and move on.

Swillow , meh.

Tathra, bleh bleh .

Answered. Dgaf about anyone anymore, doesnt bother me :)

Favourite staff member of all time: Infinite Jest.

Xolorth has come into his own, he chats to anyone about anything like IJ did, so shit will be fine, maybe, if ppl don't get too sick of the stupid bans, I'm personally over it, its too fucking dumb to even give a fuck about.
Wasn't baiting anyone to be that honest and I think your post is a bit nasty but if you really dgaf about anyone or anything I guess I feel bad for ya.

Swilow, not Swillow.

I believe Tathra is deceased...I think I saw that in the Shrine so that is pretty bad thing to say.

Captain Heroin doesn't have any more problems than anyone else here.

Never heard of Infinite Jest.

Now I'm sorry I even posted.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Ex-ceps girl.

My doctor informed me that my exposure to ceps was at least twice as likely to kill me as smoking and recommended I try and quit.
Ahhhhh I see said the blind man. Just now looked at your avatar square and see you indeed an ex-ceps-girl. Congrats !!

You are modding 2 of the 3 I spend the most time in.