• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
Omg. You critters are too good to me. @JessFR @Outlier im clean. I’m here if u need it
The only reason I dont have you on block is because Im a mod and I realized I need to be able to shut you down if youre acting precisely as you are. Youre lucky youre not in one of my subs here.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Fuck karma. I don't like how it says if bad things happens to you it's cause you're a bad person.

I much prefer the Christian message. That God's an evil bastard and good people suffer for his amusement. . (Job 1:11-12)

Or maybe nothing means anything?

Or the Christian/Jewish/Muslim God is actually Saturn/Kronos appearing in different forms and aligning a large base of followers to finally reclaim his right to rule Heaven and Earth with an iron fist and continue his harvest of humanity's life energy through human sacrifice and eating his own children

ions

Bluelighter
I propose a fine reprimand where you can pay to get out of jail so to speak. Imagine the revenue and subsequent corruption.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
I propose a fine reprimand where you can pay to get out of jail so to speak. Imagine the revenue and subsequent corruption.

Wait.. So we can make money infracting people?

God that's an awesome idea.

So uhh... Talking about jail could be very... Traumatizing I guess.. To people who were in jail. And as a drug forum lots of people here have probably been to jail. Your insensitivity is highly offensive. Not even a trigger warning.

I think we're gonna have to infract you for that. It'll ban you for another few days. You can make the check out to maps. :D

ions

Bluelighter
Wait.. So we can make money infracting people?

God that's an awesome idea.

So uhh... Talking about jail could be very... Traumatizing I guess.. To people who were in jail. And as a drug forum lots of people here have probably been to jail. Your insensitivity is highly offensive. Not even a trigger warning.

I think we're gonna have to infract you for that. It'll ban you for another few days. You can make the check out to maps. :D
Deduct it from what I’ve already donated. I have been in jail twice so it’s identifiable. It was almost army like

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
The only reason I dont have you on block is because Im a mod and I realized I need to be able to shut you down if youre acting precisely as you are. Youre lucky youre not in one of my subs here.
The reason ions gets to have these threads is to let his crazy creepy out. You don’t have to look at them. I don’t. Let him word vomit in the lounge all he wants.

You need to step back and chill.

Outlier

Staff member
Deduct it from what I’ve already donated. I have been in jail twice so it’s identifiable. It was almost army like
What was the second jailable offense if I may ask?

JessFR

Bluelight Crew

Aww. :(

I gotta work on my corruption game. I mean sure I'm plenty corrupt, but it's unfocused and unproductive corruption.

Next time I'm gonna point out how much paper work infracting people requires and how forgetful I get when I'm on heroin and how it'd be such a shame if I forgot to infract them. :D

Outlier

Staff member
The reason ions gets to have these threads is to let his crazy creepy out. You don’t have to look at them. I don’t. Let him word vomit in the lounge all he wants.

You need to step back and chill.
Maybe. I realize that he has every right to talk about whatever. So do I. I have been fucked on drugs to the max and Ive attacked more than one person lately for this type of shit. So okay, Ill chill out. Not tolerating it in my forums and especially SLR though. It makes me extremely angry, Ive been victimized repeatedly by predatorial people as a child and as an adult. I understand that these type of paraphilias exist and people with them have a right to exist, but when victims are made or it seems someone has or is exploiting children or abusing anyone in any way, I no longer have tolerance. Thats my own problem. Ill chill out, Im sorry. Not truly sorry, but I will back off. Im out.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Maybe. I realize that he has every right to talk about whatever. So do I. I have been fucked on drugs to the max and Ive attacked more than one person lately for this type of shit. So okay, Ill chill out. Not tolerating it in my forums and especially SLR though. It makes me extremely angry, Ive been victimized repeatedly by predatorial people as a child and as an adult. I understand that these type of paraphilias exist and people with them have a right to exist, but when victims are made or it seems someone has or is exploiting children or abusing anyone in any way, I no longer have tolerance. Thats my own problem. Ill chill out, Im sorry. Not truly sorry, but I will back off. Im out.

I can definitely relate. It's really hard sometimes not to let emotions get the better of you. *hugs*

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah the lack of due process of grievances. The mods have created a group of blers that don’t message outside the lounge. That’s trouble. But some sub forums have off topic thread

I don't see why it's trouble for there to be BLers who only use the Lounge. Lots of people joined the forum for drug information and stayed for the social aspects. No problem with that.

Anyway to your other question, serious response is this: if you want to bring up problems with moderating, make a thread in Site Technical Help. It would not be appropriate to create a thread about it in CEPS or SLR, nor to create an "ions" thread. You can create as many "ions" threads in the Lounge as you want, this is the place for off-topic random chatter.

ions

Bluelighter
@Xorkoth i see the email for grievances works well.
Puas warn us of oneitis diversity is the spice of life. I’ll continue to use off topic threads until the mods realize I am good and not evil. Or creepy. Who knows.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
I don't see why it's trouble for there to be BLers who only use the Lounge. Lots of people joined the forum for drug information and stayed for the social aspects. No problem with that.

I don't either. Although I will say there's been a few posters who make endless drama and it really pisses me off if they only are here for one part of the forum and it's a non drug area. Usually ceps.

If you wanna stick around after drug issues aren't as much of your every day, that's fine. But if you're gonna make drama I'm a LOT more sympathetic if you're also here either getting or giving support for drug issues too.

Because then at least something positive is coming from it to offset the bad, either them helping others or others helping them.

But when people only stick to one non drug area and make drama, it's fair to say I don't take a very good view of it.

Basically if you're here for drug stuff I feel a lot more inclined to cut people a break is what I'm saying.