• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
I CAN FINALLY SAY I HAVE A LEAST FAVOURITE MODERATOR. The rest I just don’t care about.
who ya hatin

ions

Bluelighter
I'm disappointed in some mods. The lines they draw are arbitrary. Rules for some, free pass for most. If you're a believer in karma, it comes full circle.

I would petition to oust some of the cronies moderating BL.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
I'm disappointed in some mods. The lines they draw are arbitrary. Rules for some, free pass for most. If you're a believer in karma, it comes full circle.

You're back! Haaai!

I don't believe in karma, bunch of victim blaming bs.

Besides, bad shit happens to me all the time anyway, me getting bad karma kinda feels like suing someone who's broke. I'm spiritually judgement proof.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew

You would've loved mine and Daisy's (fuck your @ daisy) shitfest a few months ago

ions

Bluelighter
You would've loved mine and Daisy's (fuck your @ daisy) shitfest a few months ago
I

I am. Thats why Im a mod. Im not fucking kidding. Ive literally sold myself. Check my post history.

totally why im a mod my man
You're back! Haaai!

I don't believe in karma, bunch of victim blaming bs.

Besides, bad shit happens to me all the time anyway, me getting bad karma kinda feels like suing someone who's broke. I'm spiritually judgement proof.
I am. Would it be inappropriate to create an ions CEPs thred. sLR ions thread. I mean you attract a certain person in the lounge all t

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
I am. Would it be inappropriate to create an ions CEPs thred. sLR ions thread. I mean you attract a certain person in the lounge all t
Excuse me? What are you talking about. If you want a platform just to talk about your shit, go ahead. However it goes we will deal accordingly.

ions

Bluelighter
Excuse me? What are you talking about. If you want a platform just to talk about your shit, go ahead. However it goes we will deal accordingly.
Yeah the lack of due process of grievances. The mods have created a group of blers that don’t message outside the lounge. That’s trouble. But some sub forums have off topic thread

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Yeah the lack of due process of grievances. The mods have created a group of blers that don’t message outside the lounge. That’s trouble. But some sub forums have off topic thread

Let me tell you as someone who tried to establish a process for grievances against mods (yeah yall know who I really mean whatever idc). Don't bother, go outside or read a book. BL is gonna BL.

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
If thats how you feel. Were actually one of the most lax sites around. The fact that you have so many problems is stunning considering how badly a lot of members, including staff have issues with addictions and mental health. You need to learn some introspect and take responsibility for yourself. I dont care about your past, I care that you continuously, many years later, say the creepiest of creepy shit though. If you were smart youd drop it.

ions

Bluelighter
I’ve only created 5 threads since I’ve been here. I try to appear as if I’m on mid conversation. Sometimes that comes across as disrespectful. All apologies