• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

ions

Bluelighter
And again, CEPS deleted a comment of mine suggesting that science reverted to the dark ages after kicking me out. They're just burning money at the hadron collider. If a science thread had anyone commenting it should be me.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Daisy is a babe, but she never answers my posts.

Hello mate, I apologise for my rudeness, as unintentional as it has been towards you. You seem like a p chill fellow, thank God.

Deficit could be a good lad as well, alas he has the makings of a true bonfire lap dog yes man to the establishment. Sad how that happens, cant tell his posts from any of the other mob who parrot each other and mock the members in a snide way only those above the rules could manage.

Not the worst by far, has really good points too, like his stunning reintroduction back here being modded up 5 mins after years absence, really earned his place and trust obviously.

Pfft. :p

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Deficit could be a good lad as well, alas he has the makings of a true bonfire lap dog yes man to the establishment. Sad how that happens, cant tell his posts from any of the other mob who parrot each other and mock the members in a snide way only those above the rules could manage.

Not the worst by far, has really good points too, like his stunning reintroduction back here being modded up 5 mins after years absence, really earned his place and trust obviously.
Can't help it, I'm a company man, through and through