• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

ions

Bluelighter
After getting about 150 invega injections over the years. You see how reckless nurses are with needles and what they will do just to 'sodomize' your arm.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Have you guys consider that mayyyybe you'd be better off on a politics forum than a drug forum?

It's not like you even have to pick one over the other. You can use a drug forum for drug shit and a politics forum for politics shit.

It just boggles my mind how dedicated some people are to talking politics on a drug site. To the point where they'd rather leave than not be able to.
What’s with the kind and gentle voice? Have we been hacked?

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
That's a valid point @JessFR I use FB for the majority of my political messages on liberty and freedom. I just get harassed because BLers don't have to back an alias with a real name.

Well I'm sure Facebook isn't the only other choice either.

I also doubt it's that hard to Facebook account under a pseudonym.

Atelier3

Staff member
Well I'm sure Facebook isn't the only other choice either.

I also doubt it's that hard to Facebook account under a pseudonym.
I had to start a fake FB account after I got banned by Tinder. Only way to get a new Tinder was being authenticated by Mark Zuckerberg. Fooled his sorry ass!

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
After getting about 150 invega injections over the years. You see how reckless nurses are with needles and what they will do just to 'sodomize' your arm.

It does amaze me how many times I've seen nurses recap needles without using the much safer put the syringe into the cap rather than the cap into the syringe strategy.

I mean sure I've never seen them do it with a used needle. But it's not like getting stuck with a clean needle is exactly something you wanna have happen and it takes roughly the same amount of time anyway.

Besides.. It's amazing how cheap some needle makers get with the caps. I've seen even blunt needles pierce right through their plastic caps a bunch of times.

Especially after terumo decided quality control was purely an aspirational goal. :D

Atelier3

Staff member
It's all crap, and some mods (topical) are blind to tyranny and an uprising.
Mate, I’ve been attempting to use tyranny to create an uprising on purpose. But the masses seem daunted by the challenge.