• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
yep. she's a hottie
I think Daisy and I would have very good looking children together. With or without having kids we’d have a lot of fun fucking each other. We’d be team good lookin for damn sure clawing at each other’s bodies making each other grunt. She should know this.

Dropperneck

Bluelighter
Ali’s installed minions are the worst, all of them. At least we have TLB back so I can maybe say this without being banned/censored. Fuck I called all of this in 2014 when the social justice crap hit and he used it as a reason to ruin the site with heavy censorship. I said this would happen on a large scale, I screamed it from the rooftops. Neo liberalism is toxic cancer! Regardless, I still have love for this place and it’s users

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Glow n want to see me clicking on a Bailey Jay thread on 4chan? Fuck it. I don't give a fuck. Alasdairm selling data to Google or the DEA? Fuck it.
Alasdairm hasn’t been a mod here for a while now. He’s still a self righteous bitch but he doesn’t have any power anymore. I put him on my ignore list a long time ago and never have to listen to anything he says.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
Alasdairm hasn’t been a mod here for a while now. He’s still a self righteous bitch but he doesn’t have any power anymore. I put him on my ignore list a long time ago and never have to listen to anything he says.

i take this kind of thing as a compliment. thank you :)

at least you appear to have moved on, to some extent. that’s a good thing as it’s been, you know, years... but haters gonna hate.

alasdair

ions

Bluelighter
Mods done gone targeting again. It's something I've come to expect. They were good for awhile. This time they teamed up.

Favoritism. I must be popular, or why else would I see so much hate flow to me.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
Have you guys consider that mayyyybe you'd be better off on a politics forum than a drug forum?

It's not like you even have to pick one over the other. You can use a drug forum for drug shit and a politics forum for politics shit.

It just boggles my mind how dedicated some people are to talking politics on a drug site. To the point where they'd rather leave than not be able to.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
My theory...when you die, and you don't have the vaccine (covid related or not) nurses will inject your corpse with the vaccine to collect insurance money.

Uhhhhh....

I have absolutely no clue how that's supposed to make any sense. Like, even as a joke.

I mean the vaccine passport to use an internet was hyperbole to the point of being so absurd it was almost funny on that point alone. But this one I just don't get.

ions

Bluelighter
That's a valid point @JessFR I use FB for the majority of my political messages on liberty and freedom. I just get harassed because BLers don't have to back an alias with a real name.