• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💩 Trashy 💩 Who is your least favorite moderator.

Hylight

Bluelighter
i think i really do need drooogs lol.
now. lololol

bye guyz. Goo'Nite.
we could only pray 😉💞🦄🎸

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
I dunno what happened in the original thread I haven't read it.

But one small kinda pet peeve thing I just wanna quickly say. Calling clonidine a blood pressure medication is very misleading. It's like when they call ketamine a horse tranquilizer. Just because a drug can be used or usually is used for one purpose doesn't mean it's somehow built for that purpose. Drugs aren't machines, they don't really have innate 'purposes' in that sense.

Clonidine can be used to treat high blood pressure, but it's not like using it for something else is somehow inherently a misuse. Especially when its been used and been indicated for managing opioid withdrawal for decades anyway.

As I said I'm not familiar with this argument so I can't comment on anything else, it's just a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people suggest that x drug is for one purpose and any other use is inherently wrong simply because that's how its been branded.
It is a massive pet peeve of mine when people call ketamine a "insert any manner of animal here" tranquilizer. It's like, nooooo, primarily people use it and it's a dissociative anesthetic. I've heard some funny ones, ranging from cat to elephant.

Last edited:

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
I don’t have any least favorite moderator, I think all the moderators on here are pretty cool, I’ve been given plenty of chances on here and have corrected my ways, I’ve had some help in seeing how I was acting.

Those of you know who you are, @JessFR you’re one of them sister, sometimes a person needs to look in the mirror to see himself before he passes judgment on others, life is too short, and to hate people and judge people when you are only human yourself and a person who has made many mistakes and errors in his own life that have affected important people in my life, people that I love more than anyone or anything in the world, is in no place to judge anyone other than myself.

I thank those of you who have opened my eyes and changed my heart, I am grateful for Bluelight and everyone who is a part of this great forum, thank you all.

And I especially thank all the Moderators for all their hard work and the time they take out of their daily lives to keep this place in order and running smoothly.

Thank you all.<3

Last edited:

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I don’t have any least favorite moderator, I think all the moderators on here are pretty cool, I’ve been given plenty of chances on here and have corrected my ways, I’ve had some help in seeing how I was acting.

Those of you know who you are, Jess, you’re one of them sister, sometimes a person needs to look in the mirror to see himself before he passes judgment on others, life is too short, and to hate people and judge people when you are only human yourself and a person who has made many mistakes and errors in his in his own life that have affected important people in my life, people that I love more than anyone or anything in the world, is in no place to judge anyone other than myself.

I thank those of you have opened my eyes and changed my heart, I am grateful for Bluelight and everyone who is a part of this great forum, thank you all.

And I especially thank all the Moderators for all their hard work and the time they take out of their daily lives to keep this place in order and running smoothly.

Thank you all.<3
geez. you got mod poop on your 4head

Shant

Bluelighter
It is a massive pet peeve of mine when people call ketamine a "insert any manner of animal here" tranquilizer. It's like, nooooo, primarily people use it and it's a dissociative anesthetic. I've heard some funny ones, ranging from cat to elephant.

Yep, that was how it was first described to me was cat tranquilizer.