• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who here prefers to be naked at home?

There's a spell check function?

Schizo, what a great story. Disturbing yet compelling :)

My boyfriend's best mate's parents are both nudists.

The first time his friend took him over to his house, his dad opened the door starkers, stuck out his hand and said "G'day mate, can I get you a beer?"

He didn't know where to look =D

But it was worse when they'd stumble across his mum gardening ....

^^ lol. When I was a kid my hippy parents (and various friends' parents as well) used to walk around naked, sunbathe naked etc. I'm kind of used to it.

I personally prefer wearing knickers. But used to live in a house with french doors and got caught out a few times by optus sales people etc. My housemate (male) walks around with boxers on regularly. And I've lived in a house full of girls before and it was quite normal to walk around in undies.

Heh.

Fatoxious said:
i'm a big fan, just don't cook - gives a new meaning to "fat in the fire"

I've done that once, and I think of it as a valuable (yet painful) learning experience. Nowadays if I'm nekkid and feel the need to cook, I chuck on a BBQ apron =D

Just ask Jamie Oliver

Nekkid whilst cooking isn't a good idea. See;

Jamie Oliver burnt his penis while cooking a St Valentine's Day meal for his wife - naked.

He stripped off to treat wife Jools, but wound up in agony when he got too close to the oven.

Oliver said: "It was on Valentine's Day. I was naked in the kitchen and burnt my penis. I really ruined my evening - and my night."

He was apparently preparing a roast when the unfortunate incident happened.

He later treated Jools to a Paris break to make up for their ruined Valentine's dinner, says The Sun.

The father of two has also revealed he does all the cooking at home but has hired a cleaner because he can't bear tidying up.

"Jools is obsessed with cleaning but I'm very bad at it. As soon as we could afford it, we hired a maid. It's our only luxury and I love it. I even leave the towels on the floor when I've been in the bathroom."

from here

What an awesome thread :)

(but i must say im suprised that waz didnt START it...)

i dont mind walking around naked as long as there isnt anyone there except my b/f. but usually when hes there he hides all of my clothes so i HAVE to walk around naked. in summer it rocks, nice and cool with no sticky clothes to annoy.

IT doesnt take much for me to lose all my clothing when i am drug induced.........the rest of the time I am quite happy wandering arround in a pair of boxers or shorts.

I rarely wear a shirt in the summer and as Winter starts I will crank the fire up so i can keep that shirt off for an extra month or so.

I have slept either fully nude or in reg grundies since about age 9 or so.

kryalkastleE said:
What an awesome thread :)

(but i must say im suprised that waz didnt START it...)

i dont mind walking around naked as long as there isnt anyone there except my b/f. but usually when hes there he hides all of my clothes so i HAVE to walk around naked. in summer it rocks, nice and cool with no sticky clothes to annoy.

Heh, I am over starting threads. I have HEAPS of ideas for threads just don't start any on this board. It's all about the motivation. Also it's good to 'see you' :) *MWAH*

Clothes are for the weak! Wearing clothes to bed is only acceptable if you are english or ugly.

The naked body is a thing of beauty. If everyone was naked I seriously doubt there would be many wars. And those that do occur could be solved with a round of jello wrestling anyway.

Mind you it is important to remember that clothes maketh the man. Naked people have little or no infulence on society.

=D ;)

Hmmm... it depends on who is there. If it's just me or my boyfriend then I'm all for it. Could never do it if there were other people hanging around though.

I'll second kat's summation of nude sunbaking being the way to go. A few weeks ago I went on holidays and discovered this totally secluded beach. It was so liberating to run around, swim and sunbake naked... until a helicopter flew really low overhead which left me reaching for the towel.

i'll admit i've never done this before until now, thanks for the idea

*gets naked*

i'm officially home alone and naked !!! (and luv'in it!!!)

The closest i come to being naked is when im home, alone, and i shower with the doors open so that i can listen to music out of our home ent. system.

and then when i get out of the shower i normally dance and sing .... and make breaky/lunch/dinner .... totally naked. and i must say i enjoy that fact.

But when there is a knock at the door there is definatly an urgent run for pants.

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Either naked, or just without a bra.
It's such a relief for me to throw that thing on the ground when I get home. =D

Sista i hear ya! I can't wait to take mine off when i get home. Especially those fucking sports bras. I envy those girls that wear things wear you just can't wear a bra with. I want to wear stuff like that :( unfortunately i'd give myself a black eye if i went out of the house with no bra on :p

I actually have a bit of a 'thing' being naked though. It probably stems from my childhood having to be covered up all the time and taught that nudity was only for you etc. It might also have to do with being self concise about my body because i've had weight 'problems' from when i was 16. Also maybe my mum constantly telling me to watch what i eat because "no one will love you if your fat" (this coming from my dad always calling my mum a fat cow etc)

ummm anyway so yes i have nudity issues. Even if i have sex i like to be in a little nightie or satan slip or something unless i'm EXTREMLY comfortable with someone. I dunno... :\

A friend of mine wants to take erotic arty professional photos of me in black and white and i really want them done but don't want to be nude even though it will be tasteful.

*sigh*

I don't want to have nudity issues (and as open minded as i am and as fine as i am about my body now) i still have them :(

^^ yeah i'll third the whole bra notion. it's so nice when you dont have one on.

i live alone so i guess i could walk around naked if i wanted but i'm just not used to doing it i guess :\ the only time that i do go naked is when i get undressed in my room before walking into the shower. it's not that i'm not comfortable with my body (although i definitely aint totally comfortable with it) i'm just not really a nudist, i like to have something on most of the time.

swimming naked would be awesome though, i've always wanted to do that.

I had'nt really even though of doing it myself until after I made the post LOL

Today I decided to hang out naked for a while.

I dunno, I kinda felt a bit uncomfortable myself, not with my body per`se, more with the fact I have two bitey birds flying around me always looking for a chance to inflict pain on my body hahaha

I can see that it has it's bonuses though. I do sleep naked, had one accident due to sleeping naked that I won't go into graphic detail, but that made me wear underwear for a few months hahahaa

^^ oh yeah i sleep naked. I have no probem with that but only when someone isn't in the house. (which is rare seeing as i'm a full time mum)

Getting nude around house is great.. only if me and sig. other are home tho ...

some how i dont think my friends are nudists :S