• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who here prefers to be naked at home?

I always walk around naked! If its cold, I put the heating on so I still can get my gear off!

hmm .. not really .. probably because smoking naked is a fire hazard .. one minute you're smoking naked, the next you're being sprayed on the genitals with a fire extinguisher and getting rushed to the emergency ward to have a new penis grafted using skin from your back.

as my nanna always said .. always wear clean underwear, you never know when you'll be hit by a bus.

MoeBro said:

And on the note of sleeping, I can't sleep with anything on

Not even boxers. Nothing

I hate wearing clothes to bed. I roll around a bit in my sleep so I get all tangled up. Started sleeping naked about age 11 - never looked back!

i never walk around naked..... i live with my parents, bro and sis, but even when i get my own place i dont think i will be doing any naked strutting

muzby said:
needless to say, this relationship didnt last....

I love how many of your stories end like that! =D

Back on topic I'm always up for some nudity, although I'm fairly selective about who I do it around (unless I'm quite drunk), however when I'm on my own Nekkid is the way to go.

As for sleeping, it's balls out all the way, the only exceptions are once are when I'm sharing a room/bed with someone I'm not sharing myself with ;)

<3

Either naked, or just without a bra.
It's such a relief for me to throw that thing on the ground when I get home. =D

i'm a big fan, just don't cook - gives a new meaning to "fat in the fire"

I live with my bro, parents and grands. No I don't prefer to be naked at home. 8(

I've done a webcam chat in the nuddy, does that count? 8)

Never been much of a nudist myself.

Unless its night time and above 20 degrees ;)

Too self concious

yeh poor joke i know, but in all honesty i dont like my white torso and tanned arms, it makes me look like a freak lol

the last time I heard the word torso used was when my brother was watching a Crash Test Dummy video tape he got for free when he bought a Crash Test Dummy Action Figure!!

their arms would pop-off and their torso would go flying ;)

All nude all the time!

This will more than likely disturb a few people but I live with my folks and we *all* walk around naked, nearly all the time.

It's been like that ever since my sister moved out in 1991. Everyone finds it very strange but it's just the way things have been in my family since I was 9 so it's fine with me.

I actually quite enjoy the naked antics in my house.

This one time Mum and I locked Dad outside totally starkers, he was banging on the door and trying to jimmy the window open so we started calling out "HELP! HELP!" so the neighbours would think there was a strange naked European man trying to break into our house. We laughed hysterically for about 20 minutes until we let him back into the house, he wasn't too impressed but if you knew my Dad then you'd also know he has quite the sense of humour so then all 3 of us were chuckling about it for the rest of the day.

God damn that was hilarious lmao

Just the other day all 3 of us were in the bathroom naked dancing around to dnb :D

It's also funny when the door-to-door salesperson comes to the door and there's a mad rush for everyone to get dressed before we answer the door.

"Just a minute! We've just gotta get dressed!"

Then all 3 of us answer the door in bathrobes. The looks on the person's face is always priceless lmao

Once my Mum wanted to give me bacon and eggs to take with me when I was going to a mate's place, but she forgot to put the bacon on the plate, so when we were reversing out of the (rather long) driveway she comes bolting down after the car in nothing but bra and undies yelling (In a heavy Eastern European accent) "(Insert my name here)!!! You forgot your bacon!!!" This delayed our departure by about 10 minutes because my mate and I were laughing so hard he couldn't drive...

Oh the memories...

This is part of the reason I still live at home, it's a constant source of entertainment. Never a dull moment.

For those of you who think I'm exaggerating, I assure you I am not.

This is how my family operates, and I wouldn't want it any other way :)

I dedicate this post to my parents. Love you guys :)

^ I just got back from Europe and I must say you lot are very casual with nudity...... in all situations....or maybe that's cause I just frequented the titty bar?

:p

Funny you should bring that up because I've always thought that Australians are far too conservative when it comes to things like sex and nudity...

Different strokes for different folks I suppose...

P.S. Nudity does not affect your spelling, some people are just idiots :) I'm nude right now and my spelling is exceptional thank you very much :)

I don't have an issue with nudity per se...I'm not really comfortable enough with my body to be nekkid around other people 99% of the time, but I know when I was living alone I used to wake up and spend most of the day nude until I actually HAD to get dressed to leave the flat, or I was really cold or something.....it doesn't bother me at all seeing people nude though...

and soem of use have dyslexia
and are to lazy to use the spell check function

I sleep with nothing on, but when i get up get a robe or towel or whatever. It was funny when i went to ireland and had to wear jammies.

I'm gonna get a sarong i think, throw it on when i wake up .. its blends the towel/robe concepts nicely.