• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who here prefers to be naked at home?

at the moment i live with my parents, so i prefer to get around fully clothed, but i'm in total agreeance with the no bra at home policy.
when i lived with my boyfriend i spent a lot of time naked, but not so much when i've lived with other people.

sleeping naked is the way to go, but not for me at the moment due to the parental factor.

Living with parents ensures minimal nudity. The closest I come to it is the post-shower dash to the laundry in underwear to fetch clothes, with my mum yelling "PUT ON SOME PANTS!".

Generally my nudity is saved for when I'm faffing about my room by myself, or faffing about in my boyfriend's room.

I rarely sleep naked because I get far too cold, so that's only possible on hot nights or (again) when I'm with my boyfriend (boys give off tremendous amounts of heat, they're so useful).

My parents are both nudists so it was always no clothes when I was a kid, started covering up when I hit puberty though. Nowadays I'll spend as mush time naked as possible though, and always naked when with my girlfriend. I don't think my flatmate would appreciate it if I ripped off the clothes right now though. He had a nasty surpirse trying to drag me out of bed one time. Taught him not to mess with me when I sleep.