Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who here prefers to be naked at home?

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
Who prefers to be naked instead of clothed when at home?

I don't myself, but I have friends that are more comfortable wandering around naked than in clothing.

It's well known I get nude.. At home or other peoples homes. Being nude is great

^^ I'll vouch for the fact he gets nude at home =D

Yeah, I'm always up for a bit of nudity... it tends to be drug-induced though for me, not as a general occurance. Unless I'm self tanning, then I've been known to spend a morning nude and sticky.

I can walk around in a pair of boxers... but i hate my FAT gut hanging out.. so i wear a singlet.. but yeah pair of boxers and a singlet is the minimum... any less clothing and I feel quite uncomfortable..

hell i cant even sleep naked!

I'm rightly annoyed that we had to get some trees cut down in our backyard which curbs my sunbaking - naked is the only way to go, tan lines suck!

i was seeing a girl who would walk around naked at her house...

and so would her housemates...

which really really disturbed me (only cause the housemates really really really should not be naked. ever.)
\

needless to say, this relationship didnt last....

I love being naked. As often as possible for me thanks ;)

I couldn't imagine not sleeping naked. One thing I don't like about my tongue ring is that it's the only thing left on me when I sleep.

your ex girlfriend walked around naked and so did all her housemates?

I often have dreams like that..... haha

keystroke said:
your ex girlfriend walked around naked and so did all her housemates?

I often have dreams like that..... haha

lets just say that her housemates were fans of mcdonalds. and not the salads plus menu....

^^ I will ignore that and pretend that your ex and her friends were all features in FHM magazine at one stage or another.

Ooooh yeah.

Anyhow yeah I often walk around totally naked at home though it can be embarassing.

We have these giant windows that look out onto the street.

And I have been surprised before. Only a couple of weeks back my sister was walking up the stairs as I was nakedly rocking out of my room into the hallway to "Guns n Roses - Civil War" on my stereo.

I found it hilarious but it scarred her the poor thing.

If I show up at the Sunday perth meetup I hope everyone feels uncomfortable around me now knowing that.

what do you mean at home
god i do it every chance i get
almost got busted by my girls dad on teh weekend laying on her bed reading
the naboures for some reason now keep all there curtains on my side of there houses closed
and my fav beach is a nudist beach just inside the royal national park
oh and i've purmantly scared a couple of friends for life as i went skiny dipping at tribadelic new years thai year(farkn melburpians and theere prudish ways (i know not all of you are down there but the big majority of them are)) whop would have throught it hippys put off by nudity

I've got no problem walking around nekkid at home.
Don't like my folks to be around when I do it.
Or friends really.
I seem to have an image problem
I do it when I'm alone.
It sucks though when you need to go get clothes off the line though, especially if its cold.

And on the note of sleeping, I can't sleep with anything on

Not even boxers. Nothing