• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who has the best "sneak your stash and apparatus onto a cruise ship" story?

Rainman1964

Bluelighter
**EDIT to bring post into compliance with our rules**

**Has anyone ever been on an ocean cruise? How’d you manage being so far away from your drugs or did you manage to bring them with you? I would have thought that was impossible because of all the security?**

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it can be done. Moving personal amounts of drugs and apparatus from Point A to Point B where there is a risk you might be inspected requires use of your internal resources. Whether your apparatus involves needles or a small glass bowl it will fit inside one of these aluminium cans which then fits perfectly into most asses or pussies if you take a slow deep breath and think of rainbows and puppies as you insert. Being aluminium there is no risk of broken glass or plastic etc somewhere sensitive.

Note: these kind of questions are not actually allowed in Drug Culture or elsewhere on BL. Please check the BLUA and the Forum Guidelines above. However, questions like “What is the weirdest way you ever….” are often acceptable when questions like “How can I ….” are not. I suggest you edit your post to conform or the thread will be locked. The title is ok, just not the way you framed the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer you more seriously, cruises (unlike domestic airlines) are often quite serious about this sort of thing. If it is a small amount of molly in tablet form put it in a pill bottle with Tylenol and the like, if it's acid just put in it your wallet... If it's heroin or something "serious" depending on your port of departure... better to not risk it and bring some maintenance drugs.

Back before 9/11 I flew to Vegas with a quarterbag of weed in my pocket. Oh, you said cruise ships. Sorry, I'm not much of a boat guy.

But I have a friend who is ex-military who once visited the Philippines having swallowed and subsequently shat out a bag of weed.

Of course it can be done. Moving personal amounts of drugs and apparatus from Point A to Point B where there is a risk you might be inspected requires use of your internal resources. Whether your apparatus involves needles or a small glass bowl it will fit inside one of these aluminium cans which then fits perfectly into most asses or pussies if you take a slow deep breath and think of rainbows and puppies as you insert. Being aluminium there is no risk of broken glass or plastic etc somewhere sensitive.

Note: these kind of questions are not actually allowed in Drug Culture or elsewhere on BL. Please check the BLUA and the Forum Guidelines above. However, questions like “What is the weirdest way you ever….” are often acceptable when questions like “How can I ….” are not. I suggest you edit your post to conform or the thread will be locked. The title is ok, just not the way you framed the question.

There should be a ruler next to that cannister for scale because it looks awfully large on my computer screen 😲

There should be a ruler next to that cannister for scale because it looks awfully large on my computer screen 😲
They are about the same size as an average Caucasian penis and, as many Bluelighters would have to admit under oath, they’ll usually fit if you take your time and grease them well.

I been on a few cruises, security if I recall was basically the same as the airport. Baggage scanner, metal detectors, dogs, guards etc.

I mean I flew international with heroin and cocaine mixed in with some melatonin capsules in my backpack on my carry on so ... if there's a will there's a way.

You're only as sketchy as you feel you are... a wise man once told me that

You're only as sketchy as you feel you are... a wise man once told me that
I like that quote ^

When I was at the airport, the reason I carried the bud in my pocket and not my luggage was so I could ditch it quickly in a trash can if I sensed the heat.