• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who has experience with etizolam, powder or pills?

^Im quite familiar with benzo withdrawal. Ive actually had 2 successful tapers and one traumatizing cold turkey detox..... Im currently in a place that isn't quite a detox or treatment centre nor a mental hospital. Its a 30 day program which helps people like me get therapy and treatment. I came here due to benzodiazepine dependence. I rotated mostly through etizolam,clonazepam, and lorazepam depending on the week or time of month as to what was available to me. In this program they have me currently stabalized on clonazepam. I am no down to 4.5 mg per day. I was at 5 mg but dropped 0.5...... i replaced my morning 4 mg, afternoon 2 mg and bedtime 4 mg etizolam schedule with a 2 mg, 1 mg, and 1.5 mg schedule of clonazepam. I feel perfectly normal. though due to a new wave of covid here in Canada and my area in particular, it looks as though i wont be getting into a long term in patient facility for benzo detox as i had initially hoped.

So I had no choice but to order 250 mg of emergency etizolam to my address in the event that im discharged without a follow up prescription (thats typically the case here, they only prescribe while you are in house) and if I cant find my family doctor in time to write me a clonazepam Rx Id be totally screwed and facing severe withdrawal. the 250 mg of etizolam i really hope isnt needed, but im just not going to go through benzo withdrawal cold turkey and risking a seizure especially lwith clonazepams anti seizure properties being quite strong. Im going to try and get away with the lowest dose of etizolam as I can, Im hoping I can get away with 6 mg per day I really do
I've been dealing with benzo deoendance for close to twenty years. However, I have stopped, and tapered off completly 4 different times.
All using kolonopin)(colazopam, as you are using).
It is definitely the best benzo to detox with.
Each time I tapered off remained benzo free for a year or more before ending up back. I think because at the time I was a mental mess, had an undiagnosed mental illness, I was not been treated for and was surrounded by drug users. My life has changed quite a bit since then but what I wanted to do was, for anyone reading this who feels like they have a hopeless xanax or other benzo addiction, you don't. You can get off with out a single side effect, it just needs to be done correctly and slowly.
Each time I started taper I was using 10 mgs, 5 2mg xanax a day.
This is how I tapered of 4 seperate times with no problems:
Week 1-4 4 mg kolonopin a day
Weeks 5-8 3 mgs kolonopin a day
Weeks 9-12 2 mgs of kolonopin a day
Weeks 13-17 1 mg of kolonopin a day
Weeks 18-25 .5 mgs kolonopin a day.
The time on.5 does not need to be 8 weeks, I've done as little as 4. If you can go 4 weeks taking .5mg of kolonopin a day with no trouble you can discontinue completly and will not feel a thing. I've done this exact schedule 4 times and am doing it, slower even this time because I'm also detoxing of suboxone, again now. I never had a single problem. You can take daily dose spread out or at same time, kpins last so long it doesn't matter. One thing you can't do is mess up. Once down to .5 say you can't decide to pop 5 2mg sticks. This will mess the whole detox up. Since this has to be done out of a hospital(no hospital is keeping you that long) it takes a lot of self discipline. But, if you really want to be finished with the never ending benzo nightmare I, about, 130
garuntee this will work.

for me I feel like I want to go even lower, like 0.25 mg of clonazepam. then switch too 0.25 mg of etizolam a day (in two 125 microgram dosages) then get myself literally down to 0.1 mg of etizolam (1 mg of diazepam) I know it may seem unnecessarily low, but I feel if I go ultra low i should feel zero withdrawal. last time I used diazepam to taper I jumped off 1 mg and took a 50 mg pregabalin if I had trouble sleeping but otherwise had no symptoms. this was a 2 year taper right from 100 mg of diazepam a day right down to 1 mg. (I was using about 20 mg of xanax per day and 100 mg of diazepam held me fine)

for me I feel like I want to go even lower, like 0.25 mg of clonazepam. then switch too 0.25 mg of etizolam a day (in two 125 microgram dosages) then get myself literally down to 0.1 mg of etizolam (1 mg of diazepam) I know it may seem unnecessarily low, but I feel if I go ultra low i should feel zero withdrawal. last time I used diazepam to taper I jumped off 1 mg and took a 50 mg pregabalin if I had trouble sleeping but otherwise had no symptoms. this was a 2 year taper right from 100 mg of diazepam a day right down to 1 mg. (I was using about 20 mg of xanax per day and 100 mg of diazepam held me fine)
The lower you go the better of course. I just found I'm ok if I use. 5 for a month and discontinue. Someone else may be different. First time I did that I did go down to .25 for a month before stopping.
With anything there is no harm in going lower.

ya thats my line of thinking, whats the harm in going as low as possible other then an extended taper process? I just dont want to be in full blown withdrawal. Im hoping to jump off a low enough dose where the withdrawal would be so benign it could be reduced or eliminated entirely by a small dose of pregabalin or phenibut (25 mg of pregabalin or 100 mg of phenibut). the time I jumped off of dosing 1 mg of diazepam once daily, I had near zero effects. I had some slight effects on my hearing when id lay down, and have a harder time sleeping. but a 50 mg dose of pregabalin once at night for 2 weeks after stopping the diazepam allowed me to get off with basically 0 discomfort. I essentially cheated the withdrawal syndrome simply by tapering very very slowly to a super low dose

Hey everyone

I'm a new one on etziolam

Is it strong ?

Powder or pill ? which one works better ?
Powder is WAY cheaper. I began using Etizolam blotters, but now just weigh powder into olive oil or MCT oil, as Im allergic to PG solution.

It takes some boiling inside the jar and a pan to fully dissolve, but works very well at a fraction of the cost.

Powder is WAY cheaper. I began using Etizolam blotters, but now just weigh powder into olive oil or MCT oil, as Im allergic to PG solution.

It takes some boiling inside the jar and a pan to fully dissolve, but works very well at a fraction of the cost.
Haha i hope you label that olive oil afterwards 😂
Imagine a friend/family member coming to make a meal and using it or it getting used as salad dressing or something and accidentally blacking out the whole dinner party 😂😂

Etizolam blister packs are readily available on the internet, would rather have pharma packs from India than powders or liquid, even if the cost is more. Compared to regular prescribed or RC benzos it was very easy to taper etizolam .25mg every couple of days once I got to 1mg per day, then off. There was some anxiety and discomfort, but very manageable as opposed to a full blown panic attack. Personally I don't like benzos because I lost interest in everything when I tried them out, I.e. diclazepam, diazepam, ativan, clonazepam, etizolam, I think some others too, I don't recall.

Haha i hope you label that olive oil afterwards 😂
Imagine a friend/family member coming to make a meal and using it or it getting used as salad dressing or something and accidentally blacking out the whole dinner party 😂😂
Lol, no labelling. But I reckon I would rather accidentally swallow a bottle of etizolam than liquid LSD. Labels for sure with that one.

Can someone answer this?

I have a friend who takes both but not in heroic dosages. 25-100mg of seroquel and a couple mg of etizolam shouldn't hurt you .
I don't know what she takes dosage wise specifically .
They both cause sedation so be careful

I have a friend who takes both but not in heroic dosages. 25-100mg of seroquel and a couple mg of etizolam shouldn't hurt you .
I don't know what she takes dosage wise specifically .
They both cause sedation so be careful
Thank you, I would be taking 2mg of Etizolam and 50 mg of seroquel, you think that’s too high of a dosage? It would be hours in between.

Thank you so much for your help friend.

Thank you, I would be taking 2mg of Etizolam and 50 mg of seroquel, you think that’s too high of a dosage? It would be hours in between.

Thank you so much for your help friend.

Sorry i nodded off. That should be perfectly fine even taken together
And no worries, that's what we're all here for:)