• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Who else with a codeine addiction has taken huge dose like me

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I want to know how many mgs and when i say huge im saying anything over 900mg in in one dose, 3000mg over the whole day etc last time i took this i couldn't hack it it made me sick to my stomach i still kind of enjoyed it but i think i threw most of it up before it could effect me..

The time before that i took around 2200mg then after a few hours another 1200-1500 the high I got from this was just incredible maybe even the most high ive been I felt like I could take on the whole world didn't get sick either both times I had ceritizine today im trying a new one although im not taking nearly as huge doses because i just havent got enough but even at my current dose (350-750mg) I get a bloody nasty stomach ache even when lying down so i tried those loratidine bells brand they also do codeine linctus the best version imo its got just enough sugar but not to much to be sickly I know a place that sells that to but he makes me promise him I wont abuse it anyeay back to topic if anyone has experience ot experienced these doses id love to hear your side and it will also potentially help me work out a better dosing schedule

I've never heard of anyone doing this. Most I ever used was 556mg twice a day, then I moved onto stronger stuff.
Pretty sure you're not using your codeine as effectively as you could be.

So you get withdrawals if you take less than the amounts you're taking? You could ask your doc for something stronger, but we all know how that workout, especially in the UK.

What part of Britain you from Pete?

Yeah and dihydrocodeine doesn't really effect the codeine withdrawals so i just took more instead yeah im not gonna risk losing my prescription its still good and i get a good 3 day binge from it im at East midlands

Brother, if you are using that much codeine... Id move to something stronger. As Jekyl said ... only so much can be metabolized and you're just wasting it. Heroin eventually metabolizes into Morphine as well, you'd probably would be better off just using that. It would probably save you money as well (I know... no price talking lol). Please be careful, taking that much cant be good on your body. Once I got addiced to opiates (for the second time) I was in pain management and hydrocodone wasnt cutting it, so I simply moved to heroin. You can get it anytime you want, no drug testing (not sure if you get tested over there in the UK) and you can have much as you want as well. Just a thought. Please be careful.

You shouldn't be taking that much Codeine as it has a ceiling effect. You should change to DHC or Oral Morphine to bring ur dosages down. Dont u get a bad histamine reaction when taking that much Codeine?

I have 100% noted increased effects from rising 1200mg+ some days though I can't take anymore than 560mg without wasting other days I can work my way up to 3900mg

In his trip reports Pete also mentioned how really large doses tend to effect him for very long periods of time (like feeling high for 24 hours). So while I initially think the same thing: don't take such a high dose cause of ceiling effect yada yada... it seems that maybe he isn't actually wasting it as much as is being speculated.... these high doses seem to be working for him.

No more than 400mg codeine can turn into morphine over a 6 - 9 hour period so uoure wasting ALOT

I know guys but i know what i felt i can only go that high on certain days OMG OMG just remembered i have poppy seeds yay

I know guys but i know what i felt i can only go that high on certain days OMG OMG just remembered i have poppy seeds yay
but bro, no lie no shitting you, no bs, if you take more than 400mg codeine at once YOUR LIVER CANNOT AND I REPEAT CANNNOOOOOOT metabolize any more than 400 in a certain amount of hours into morphine, which means youre wasting A FUCKING LOT OF of codeine, btw, are you taking somthing like an anti histimine not to itch all your skin off? im rx'd every single op except Heroin, and codeine / somtimes oxy but specifically codeine will make me itch to the point where i'll tear skin off myself and you cant say im not used to it... i take 400 mg morphine + others per day for pain