• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Who else sho played the ps1 likes to replay some of the games for nostalgi

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I own a lot of ps1 games I decided to give re3 (original) anyone else like re3 for some reason theirs just something that fits so well when combining opiates with the dreamy surreal PlayStation old schools

Re2 or 3 on the n64 used to scare the shit out of me when i was a stoned 13/14 year old lol
I never owned a ps1 but my mate did. Some good times playing that as a youth!

I got a mega drive classic a few years ago (stole it from the rehab hall when I got kicked out, LOL, no one played it the whole month i was there so thought fuck it), its got all the old stuff i used to play as a kid built in, 400 games or something, all the sonics, golden axes, streets of rage, alex the kid, echo the dolphin, fuckin everything, absolutely epic nostalgia.
Half the time when i use it i dont even play the games just get really really K'd up and listen to the music/travel back in time haha

U played the newest res evil? Played the demo on ps4 K'd up in a dark room... Good stuff

Re2 or 3 on the n64 used to scare the shit out of me when i was a stoned 13/14 year old lol
I never owned a ps1 but my mate did. Some good times playing that as a youth!

I got a mega drive classic a few years ago (stole it from the rehab hall when I got kicked out, LOL, no one played it the whole month i was there so thought fuck it), its got all the old stuff i used to play as a kid built in, 400 games or something, all the sonics, golden axes, streets of rage, alex the kid, echo the dolphin, fuckin everything, absolutely epic nostalgia.
Half the time when i use it i dont even play the games just get really really K'd up and listen to the music/travel back in time haha

U played the newest res evil? Played the demo on ps4 K'd up in a dark room... Good stuff
Fuck you lucky git wish I had a mega drive again though they were old even back then for me but I have so much nostolgia memories from finally getting through metropolis and completing sonic2 mainly thanks to my muk , streets of rage, terminator and similar side strollers they just don't make games like they used to unfortunately :( after this covid thing ima start like looking around some car boot sales and have a look for some retro gold those 150 nes games in one that you just plug into the tv are pretty awesome to used to always get one on holiday

What's up Pete ?
hae you checked out the S&G Nostalgia Thread ?

I will have a look when I got time thank you bro

Fuck you lucky git wish I had a mega drive again though they were old even back then for me but I have so much nostolgia memories from finally getting through metropolis and completing sonic2 mainly thanks to my muk , streets of rage, terminator and similar side strollers they just don't make games like they used to unfortunately :( after this covid thing ima start like looking around some car boot sales and have a look for some retro gold those 150 nes games in one that you just plug into the tv are pretty awesome to used to always get one on holiday

I will have a look when I got time thank you bro
Bro the mega drive classics are like £50 come with all games (400+) built in, plus a cartridge slot and wireless controllers... Well worth investing in